✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Is that why we don't hang out? 🤔 😁😁

I tried to give your comment an emoji but they didn't have the one I was looking for, I have no idea what it is but I'll know it when I see it and it's not in the 6 available. So just to reiterate I'm not greedy and I don't think I'm a perv either tbh but mainstream folks might disagree.

Well I happen to think all Challenge participants are crush worthy because you all try every day to reach out and give a smile to someone and that's wonderful 🥰

Day 19

PM the Litster(s) who you have been harboring a crush on and shoot your shot! Let them know you have a crush!
Do it with zero expectation or pressure and with the confidence that anyone having a crush on them is a sincere compliment.
oh god. ahhh, run run away. I am not ready for this level of commitment. They may even flirt and write back and then if gets made a thing. Hum, who is safe and would have no interest in talking to me, yet is awesome or fine enough for me to crush on?

Back