✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

I consider myself to be a person who is not normally gullible. Upon receiving a PM regarding a Scavenger Hunt and a list of items, I set about finding as many as I could. I laid them out in a presentable manner and then sent the picture to the requester. There were a couple off items I didn’t possess and I wished them luck in finding them. I then opened my next PM regarding the Scavenger Hunt but there wasn’t a list. Hmmm I thought, very strange. I decided to then come and read the actual challenge to see if the list was part of it and I could send that person the same picture. Imagine my surprise when there wasn’t a list or even an instruction to request items!

I feel truly done over! Hope you enjoy the pic of my most intimate objects 🤣🤣

Well played 😁

I consider myself to be a person who is not normally gullible. Upon receiving a PM regarding a Scavenger Hunt and a list of items, I set about finding as many as I could. I laid them out in a presentable manner and then sent the picture to the requester. There were a couple off items I didn’t possess and I wished them luck in finding them. I then opened my next PM regarding the Scavenger Hunt but there wasn’t a list. Hmmm I thought, very strange. I decided to then come and read the actual challenge to see if the list was part of it and I could send that person the same picture. Imagine my surprise when there wasn’t a list or even an instruction to request items!

Well played 😁
All of a sudden I seem less cunty

I'm calling that a win

Well played 😁
Sounds like said person wasn’t trying to pull a fast one, but trying to be creative instead of just saying tag I found you. Kind of like the list scavenger hunts at a party. They might not have realized it wasn’t clear on the supplemental list and definitely didn’t request photo evidence. 😬

Thanks 😆 I mean said person probably said thanks 😝

I'm going on record as saying making me think and do work on the heels of a Friday night was cruel. This seems much more tolerable on a Tuesday.

Now that the fuzzies have cleared, I have completed my task, now beer me please.
https://tenor.com/bakFg.gif
Because you are so adorable…

cheers-beer.gif

And like me, it has good head 😁

This day was super fucking long, I feel like a second challenge should be allotted.

Day 22

Today is a scavenger hunt!

1. Look at your post history (starting from the moment you read this) and go back 5 posts.
2. Find the person who commented right above you.
3. Look at the first three letters of their user name.
4. Find other user with each of those letters as the start of their name.
5. PM those people.

6. If that person has a number instead of a letter. You have to send that many PMs to anyone of your choice.

Happy Hunting!

Example:
Looking back at my post 5 posts the person who posted about me was Shenanigans90. So I will then PM someone whose username starts with a S, H, and E. If the person had been 13Fantasies, I would just have to PM 1 person.
AH HA! Thought you could fool me, didn't you. It was a deep conspiracy to hook me up with someone...tricky...especially since the person posting above me was...me! I wasn't falling for THAT. I went one deeper...waaaaay deeper....

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Then how to do this without bothering the same old people again...dig DEEPER! That's how!

How deep? Well, this guy was not happy...
tumblr_mld1eqdRUd1qg6jp5o1_500.gif

But, I persevered, completed the task and did not send yet another weird PM to @BadAmy

What's tomorrow? PM you self on the day you joined Lit? I am warming up the DeLorean now... (Don't do it Tan!)

Day 22

Today is a scavenger hunt!

1. Look at your post history (starting from the moment you read this) and go back 5 posts.
2. Find the person who commented right above you.
3. Look at the first three letters of their user name.
4. Find other user with each of those letters as the start of their name.
5. PM those people.

6. If that person has a number instead of a letter. You have to send that many PMs to anyone of your choice.

Happy Hunting!

Example:
Looking back at my post 5 posts the person who posted about me was Shenanigans90. So I will then PM someone whose username starts with a S, H, and E. If the person had been 13Fantasies, I would just have to PM 1 person.
I do not understand this AT ALL 🤣

AH HA! Thought you could fool me, didn't you. It was a deep conspiracy to hook me up with someone...tricky...especially since the person posting above me was...me! I wasn't falling for THAT. I went one deeper...waaaaay deeper....

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Then how to do this without bothering the same old people again...dig DEEPER! That's how!

How deep? Well, this guy was not happy...
tumblr_mld1eqdRUd1qg6jp5o1_500.gif

But, I persevered, completed the task and did not send yet another weird PM to @BadAmy

What's tomorrow? PM you self on the day you joined Lit? I am warming up the DeLorean now... (Don't do it Tan!)
Pepe Silvia!

Oh! Why didn’t PLP just say THIS ⬆️
I think you go back 5 of your own posts click on that post ajd go to the person above you (perhaps me 😝) and take the first 3 letters of theor name and those three letters are the three people you message? Perhaps Lusty, Indie, and someone starting with N. I’d blame ADHD but at this point I think I’m just thick

Back