✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Another day with an incredibly creative challenge. This years challenge is so fun!
To be fair I didn't complete last year's challenge so you could be reusing all the same things and I wouldn't know. Somehow I totally doubt this though. I think creating these are a huge part of the fun for you. You've got a brilliant mind and your posts show it.

Another day with an incredibly creative challenge. This years challenge is so fun!
To be fair I didn't complete last year's challenge so you could be reusing all the same things and I wouldn't know. Somehow I totally doubt this though. I think creating these are a huge part of the fun for you. You've got a brilliant mind and your posts show it.
Oh its definitely 50/50 repeats!

Fingers crossed people are connecting. Thanks lovely.

Day 26

PM (at least) 1 Litster who has posted something that makes you
curious and ask them about it.

Have they shared about a kink that you'd like to inquire about? Have they bragged about a delicious recipe? Do they have a job that sounds interesting? Did they also get that picture Bogey sent out? What about that gif stood out? Pay attention to posts and ask about them!

Day 26

PM (at least) 1 Litster who has posted something that makes you curious and ask them about it.
Have they shared about a kink that you'd like to inquire about? Have they bragged about a delicious recipe? Do they have a job that sounds interesting? Did they also get that picture Bogey sent out? What about that gif stood out? Pay attention to posts and ask about them!
I’m not sure any of us is prepared to talk about the picture Bogey sent out with anyone new. That’s too soon to involve him in the discussion.

Day 26

PM (at least) 1 Litster who has posted something that makes you curious and ask them about it.
I've sent 2, but im not getting replies from the last couple of tasks so I feel these may also fall on deaf ears.

Back