✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Day 23

Sorry folks more lists but maybe a picture will help?

PM 2 Litsters in the style below. Strive for creativity.

83d9cfa885572825686e334d32162e383cdfd4fe.pnj
I responded to PMs in this format and I was feeling a bit hermity today, so I’m counting it 😂

Day 24

PM 2 Litsters whom you
admire and tell them why!
Do they
spice up your life? Do they keep their cool? Do they always have a joke or a fun comeback? Or is just how nicely their balls shine in the moonlight? Give it some thought!

Train boarding. First stop: Admiration Station

(And a quick reminder - the month is almost over so if you've been putting off PMing someone ... well you'll be able to do that anytime but this week is the last time you can blame is on me 😉 )

Day 24

PM 2 Litsters whom you admire and tell them why!
Do they
spice up your life? Do they keep their cool? Do they always have a joke or a fun comeback? Or is just how nicely their balls shine in the moonlight? Give it some thought!

(And a quick reminder - the month is almost over so if you've been putting off PMing someone ... well you'll be able to do that anytime but this week is the last time you can blame is on me 😉 )
Assignment complete!

Day 24

PM 2 Litsters whom you admire and tell them why!
Do they

I would be id be just pming the same people Ive already told that exact thing this week.

Back