🌷What Are You Craving?🌷

I'm looking for a reason not to. I hope you found one. I want to live. I always have, I just cant seem to keep from ruining everything. Why don't you and I find something worth NOT dying for, huh? Drop me a line if you need help.

A seasoned, medium well grilled steak. Potatoes au gratin. Mustard greens. Homemade biscuits. Cooked sweet apples for dessert.

I'm looking for a reason not to. I hope you found one. I want to live. I always have, I just cant seem to keep from ruining everything. Why don't you and I find something worth NOT dying for, huh? Drop me a line if you need help.
Why don't you 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 drop me a line & we can make this a survivor's threesome. 😊
If not, I will definitely reach out relentlessly to check on you two. So, you'd better make the 1st move before I become annoying.

A big juicy blue steak
Fat proper chips fried in beef dripping
(Potato cut into batons about two fingers thick. Then par boiled then fried then rested then fried again)
English mustard and horse radish dip
A Portobello mushroom no two filled with cheese.
Couple of bottle of a good strong red wine
Cheese board to follow
Good company

Reactions: Cat
A big juicy blue steak
Fat proper chips fried in beef dripping
(Potato cut into batons about two fingers thick. Then par boiled then fried then rested then fried again)
English mustard and horse radish dip
A Portobello mushroom no two filled with cheese.
Couple of bottle of a good strong red wine
Cheese board to follow
Good company
Good lord.

now I am craving a cooked breakfast 😂🥰

Good lord.

now I am craving a cooked breakfast 😂🥰
Was sat here having breakfast about all I can be arsed doing is a pb sandwich and coffee. But yes a cooked breakfast
2 poached eggs on fried black pudding rounds . Mound of crispy bacon . Many sausages (the left bacon and sausages become the 11 o'clock sandwich)
Mushrooms fried bread

Was sat here having breakfast about all I can be arsed doing is a pb sandwich and coffee. But yes a cooked breakfast
2 poached eggs on fried black pudding rounds . Mound of crispy bacon . Many sausages (the left bacon and sausages become the 11 o'clock sandwich)
Mushrooms fried bread
Oh.My.God, Yesssssss!!!!

Big China mug of Earl Grey to wash it all down and I prefer my bread toasted thank you very much! 😂🥰

Oh.My.God, Yesssssss!!!!

Big China mug of Earl Grey to wash it all down and I prefer my bread toasted thank you very much! 😂🥰
Always toast but cut diagonally like in hotel and in a rack to be had cold with butter and tea once the food had been eaten.

Terry’s chocolate orange. The thought of tapping and unwrapping is causing a lustful hunger right now!

Back