🌷What Are You Craving?🌷

Tea in a china cup and him sitting across from me with a smile on his face ❤️
mMFzgbS.png

*Brings you a cup of tea* Sounds like you have at least as cold as we have here atm.
Mhmhmm 😘😘 thank you sweetie!! I am sadly home now, I have been skiing for a week (Sweden) It has been magnificent!!

Oh!! That reminds me: are there any places that are good for skiing in the Easter, over there?

❄️❤️❄️❤️❄️❤️

Mhmhmm 😘😘 thank you sweetie!! I am sadly home now, I have been skiing for a week (Sweden) It has been magnificent!!

Oh!! That reminds me: are there any places that are good for skiing in the Easter, over there?

❄️❤️❄️❤️❄️❤️
Lapland. In April it's pretty much only Lapland (and maybe some places in the north-east parts, but I'm not very familiar with those.)

• Love
Reactions: Cat
Lapland. In April it's pretty much only Lapland (and maybe some places in the north-east parts, but I'm not very familiar with those.)
Lapland.. i Ann going to check that out! After all, Åre is pretty far away as well.. otherwise, we would have to drive South.. Italy or France.

But, I have a thing for the North ❤️

Lapland.. i Ann going to check that out! After all, Åre is pretty far away as well.. otherwise, we would have to drive South.. Italy or France.

But, I have a thing for the North ❤️
You can even fly to Ivalo, Kittilä or Rovaniemi. Or take the night train to Rovaniemi, and a bus from there. Even take your car in the train!

• Love
You can even fly to Ivalo, Kittilä or Rovaniemi. Or take the night train to Rovaniemi, and a bus from there. Even take your car in the train!
This is terrific!!!!!

I was just looking at Pyhä, my goodness!! I think, if it is possible.. I just fell even more in love with Finland 😍🥰😘❄️❤️

This is terrific!!!!!

I was just looking at Pyhä, my goodness!! I think, if it is possible.. I just fell even more in love with Finland 😍🥰😘❄️❤️
You just got a new craving, that is 😁 And our Lapland is more north than Åre, so you both get more sunlight after equinox, AND a bigger chance of seeing aurora borealis!

• Love
You just got a new craving, that is 😁 And our Lapland is more north than Åre, so you both get more sunlight after equinox, AND a bigger chance of seeing aurora borealis!
.... I am only hearing good things... 🥰😘❄️

Yes, I definitely got a new craving: skiing in Lapland! (Åre seems so... unimportant.. 🙈🥰😂)

Strawberry English Trifle. 🍓

This is absolutely delicious. My daughter makes it for my birthday every year from scratch. We're only a month removed but I want it again.

Back