🌷What Are You Craving?🌷

Right now, I want to be pulled onto a bed by an attractive woman who, somehow, finds me sexually exciting, and the two of us embrace, lips meeting hungrily, hands exploring each other, clothing being unfastened and removed until we are both completely naked, our bodies showing signs of excitement and lust from our contact. Then I begin kissing her down her neck, then to her shoulder, and down her arm to her hand, which I hold in mine as I kiss it. Then to her other shoulder and arm, giving them the same treatment. From there, I kiss her sides before moving to her beautiful breasts, nipples already hard with excitement. I cup each breast in a hand as I kiss them and suckle on the nipple, making sure I enjoy both of them before kissing my way to her stomach, then down one leg and back again, worshipping her amazing legs one at a time.

Then I nestle my head between her thighs and start kissing around her pubic area, taking delight in it being devoid of hair. Occasionally my tongue comes out to lick any sensitive spots. Finally, I start giving some attention to her pussy lips, kissing, licking, and gently sucking on them before my tongue plunges inside her, tasting her to my delight. Of course, I have a final destination, and I move to her clitoris, gently kissing it, sucking it, licking it. I pay attention to her body as I do my oral ministrations. What makes her body suddenly stiffen up or shudder? What causes her breath to suddenly get faster, or stop for a moment? What makes her moan in pleasure? These are what I continue to do, starting slowly but then increasing the speed and how hard I lick. Is she getting close to orgasm? How close can I get her before backing down, and then bringing her to the edge again? Will she lose control and tell me not to stop?

I finally decide to take her over the edge to her climax, but I don’t immediately let up, but keep the intensity there for as long as she can take it, and then backing off, more gently tonguing her, then more intensely to see if I can trigger a second orgasm in her, continuing until she tells me she can’t handle any more. Her body has been shuddering and shaking.

I move out from between her thighs, taking one last lick of her wet pussy before moving back beside her on the bed. I gently trail the fingertips of one hand over her, going back to any of the spots I recall her reacting to before. I give her a chance to catch her breath before I kiss her.

She turns into her side and we are facing each other as we kiss. Her hand slides down my body to my cock, which has been hard this entire time and is oozing precum, which she spreads over the sensitive head, making me sharply inhale from the sudden wave of pleasure. Then she feels her pussy, getting her hand wet with her juices, and covers my cock with them as she gently jerks me off.

It’s almost more than I can take, and I wonder if I’m going to cum already, but it’s like she knows she’s got me too close too soon. She gets up and gestures for me to take her former spot, and she moves down the bed to get between my legs. I simultaneously want to just close my eyes and enjoy the sensations, but I also want to watch her beautiful face and her full lips as she pleasures me in return.

She begins my licking my cock like it’s a peppermint stick, not missing any of it. She then goes down to my balls and takes each one in her mouth and gently sucks it as her tongue licks it. Then she’s back to licking my cock again, but this time she starts at the base and licks around the shaft, going further up to the head, which she takes into her mouth at last, her tongue swirling around it.

I make some kind of exclamation, but I don’t even know what I’m saying. My entire body has tensed up, and I suddenly breathe in and hold it before releasing it. I did not expect this. She looks up at me and there’s a wicked look in her eyes as she begins bobbing her head up and down my cock. Again, I want to look and see what she’s doing, but it feels so good I just want to shut off all my other senses and experience it as fully as I can. I lose all sense of time.

When I become the slightest bit accustomed to what she’s doing, she changes it up. I’ve never felt anything like it before. I have no idea how long she’s been at it when I feel a familiar sensation. “Oh fick, I’m going to cum!” I manage to gasp out.

Just before I let loose, she does something new again that I’d never experienced before, where her lips are at the base but there’s a sudden sensation at the head that makes me cum inside her mouth like I’ve never cum before. I make some kind if a noise, it’s not words at all. But she keeps sucking on me, making the sensation even more intense. It’s getting to the point where it crosses the line from pleasure to torture when she stops. I will discover later that she deep throated me.

Again, we lay next to each other, basking in the feelings we inspired in the other. We make some small talk, and then she tells me she wants me inside her. It doesn’t take much fondling with her hands for me to get hard again, and she tells me to stay laying down as she gets astride me and slowly, almost painfully so, lowers her still-wet pussy onto my thick cock until there’s no space left between our crotches. Her pussy feels so soft and warm and wet and velvety and tight around my cock. “Fuck!” she exclaims, “I forgot how thick you are!” She takes a few breaths. “Oh god…” she says. She leans forward and puts her hands on my shoulders for extra leverage and uses her legs to raise herself up slowly, and then down again, keeping a steady rhythm. We both moan from the sensation of it. Then she begins to go a little faster as she becomes accustomed to the feel of me inside her. Her long hair sometimes brushes my chest as she takes me in and out of her. My hands reach around and take hold of her ass, squeezing softly that makes her moan even louder.

Suddenly it’s as if she’s lost all control and sits entirely upright, pushing my cock inside her and pulling it almost entirely out. The way she moves her body is hypnotic, like an erotic dance. She leans back and rests her hands on my thighs, and I can see quite well my shaft penetrating her. I put my hands on her hips in a way that lets my thumbs reach her clitoris, and this sends her into an even more animalistic movement, as if she was trying to force my very life through my cock and into her vagina.

The combination of her thrusting and my thumbs on her clit make her start moaning, her voice getting higher and higher until it becomes almost a cry as she has another orgasm, and it seems that she’s feeling it in her entire body again. Her pussy tightens around my cock, and I can’t hold back as my own orgasm comes, and with each spurt inside her she moans again and again as if she can feel it.

It’s so intense for both of us that she leans forward and almost falls on me, but fortunately I am able to catch her and lower to me, her body on top of mine, my cock still inside her. I can hear her gasping even over my own heavy breathing. We will need to rest and get some food and water in us before we can continue, but there is no rush… we have an entire weekend to ourselves.

This… is what I’m craving.

Right now, I want to be pulled onto a bed by an attractive woman who, somehow, finds me sexually exciting, and the two of us embrace, lips meeting hungrily, hands exploring each other, clothing being unfastened and removed until we are both completely naked, our bodies showing signs of excitement and lust from our contact. Then I begin kissing her down her neck, then to her shoulder, and down her arm to her hand, which I hold in mine as I kiss it. Then to her other shoulder and arm, giving them the same treatment. From there, I kiss her sides before moving to her beautiful breasts, nipples already hard with excitement. I cup each breast in a hand as I kiss them and suckle on the nipple, making sure I enjoy both of them before kissing my way to her stomach, then down one leg and back again, worshipping her amazing legs one at a time.

Then I nestle my head between her thighs and start kissing around her pubic area, taking delight in it being devoid of hair. Occasionally my tongue comes out to lick any sensitive spots. Finally, I start giving some attention to her pussy lips, kissing, licking, and gently sucking on them before my tongue plunges inside her, tasting her to my delight. Of course, I have a final destination, and I move to her clitoris, gently kissing it, sucking it, licking it. I pay attention to her body as I do my oral ministrations. What makes her body suddenly stiffen up or shudder? What causes her breath to suddenly get faster, or stop for a moment? What makes her moan in pleasure? These are what I continue to do, starting slowly but then increasing the speed and how hard I lick. Is she getting close to orgasm? How close can I get her before backing down, and then bringing her to the edge again? Will she lose control and tell me not to stop?

I finally decide to take her over the edge to her climax, but I don’t immediately let up, but keep the intensity there for as long as she can take it, and then backing off, more gently tonguing her, then more intensely to see if I can trigger a second orgasm in her, continuing until she tells me she can’t handle any more. Her body has been shuddering and shaking.

I move out from between her thighs, taking one last lick of her wet pussy before moving back beside her on the bed. I gently trail the fingertips of one hand over her, going back to any of the spots I recall her reacting to before. I give her a chance to catch her breath before I kiss her.

She turns into her side and we are facing each other as we kiss. Her hand slides down my body to my cock, which has been hard this entire time and is oozing precum, which she spreads over the sensitive head, making me sharply inhale from the sudden wave of pleasure. Then she feels her pussy, getting her hand wet with her juices, and covers my cock with them as she gently jerks me off.

It’s almost more than I can take, and I wonder if I’m going to cum already, but it’s like she knows she’s got me too close too soon. She gets up and gestures for me to take her former spot, and she moves down the bed to get between my legs. I simultaneously want to just close my eyes and enjoy the sensations, but I also want to watch her beautiful face and her full lips as she pleasures me in return.

She begins my licking my cock like it’s a peppermint stick, not missing any of it. She then goes down to my balls and takes each one in her mouth and gently sucks it as her tongue licks it. Then she’s back to licking my cock again, but this time she starts at the base and licks around the shaft, going further up to the head, which she takes into her mouth at last, her tongue swirling around it.

I make some kind of exclamation, but I don’t even know what I’m saying. My entire body has tensed up, and I suddenly breathe in and hold it before releasing it. I did not expect this. She looks up at me and there’s a wicked look in her eyes as she begins bobbing her head up and down my cock. Again, I want to look and see what she’s doing, but it feels so good I just want to shut off all my other senses and experience it as fully as I can. I lose all sense of time.

When I become the slightest bit accustomed to what she’s doing, she changes it up. I’ve never felt anything like it before. I have no idea how long she’s been at it when I feel a familiar sensation. “Oh fick, I’m going to cum!” I manage to gasp out.

Just before I let loose, she does something new again that I’d never experienced before, where her lips are at the base but there’s a sudden sensation at the head that makes me cum inside her mouth like I’ve never cum before. I make some kind if a noise, it’s not words at all. But she keeps sucking on me, making the sensation even more intense. It’s getting to the point where it crosses the line from pleasure to torture when she stops. I will discover later that she deep throated me.

Again, we lay next to each other, basking in the feelings we inspired in the other. We make some small talk, and then she tells me she wants me inside her. It doesn’t take much fondling with her hands for me to get hard again, and she tells me to stay laying down as she gets astride me and slowly, almost painfully so, lowers her still-wet pussy onto my thick cock until there’s no space left between our crotches. Her pussy feels so soft and warm and wet and velvety and tight around my cock. “Fuck!” she exclaims, “I forgot how thick you are!” She takes a few breaths. “Oh god…” she says. She leans forward and puts her hands on my shoulders for extra leverage and uses her legs to raise herself up slowly, and then down again, keeping a steady rhythm. We both moan from the sensation of it. Then she begins to go a little faster as she becomes accustomed to the feel of me inside her. Her long hair sometimes brushes my chest as she takes me in and out of her. My hands reach around and take hold of her ass, squeezing softly that makes her moan even louder.

Suddenly it’s as if she’s lost all control and sits entirely upright, pushing my cock inside her and pulling it almost entirely out. The way she moves her body is hypnotic, like an erotic dance. She leans back and rests her hands on my thighs, and I can see quite well my shaft penetrating her. I put my hands on her hips in a way that lets my thumbs reach her clitoris, and this sends her into an even more animalistic movement, as if she was trying to force my very life through my cock and into her vagina.

The combination of her thrusting and my thumbs on her clit make her start moaning, her voice getting higher and higher until it becomes almost a cry as she has another orgasm, and it seems that she’s feeling it in her entire body again. Her pussy tightens around my cock, and I can’t hold back as my own orgasm comes, and with each spurt inside her she moans again and again as if she can feel it.

It’s so intense for both of us that she leans forward and almost falls on me, but fortunately I am able to catch her and lower to me, her body on top of mine, my cock still inside her. I can hear her gasping even over my own heavy breathing. We will need to rest and get some food and water in us before we can continue, but there is no rush… we have an entire weekend to ourselves.

This… is what I’m craving.
There's always that one over achiever. 🤣.

Back