🌷What Are You Craving?🌷

Sitting on the patio here with @InThe312 , sharing a bottle of wine, listening to music, talking, laughing, smooching, singing along while he plays guitar and generally just enjoying a perfect summer day at home with him.

A man's touch. Gentle, but firm. Strong, but caring. Painful, but reassuring. The kind of touch saying 'YOU BELONG TO ME!!!' Pain alternating with tenderness, such a wonderful feeling....

I love pain and I love it a lot, but I also love THAT gentle touch. Can't never tell where one begins and the other one ends, as I love both wayyyyyyy too much and can't enjoy one without the other. Find the perfect mix of both and make me melt in your hands.... Begging for more of what we both crave and need.

Damn.... Pull my hair, kiss me hard, fuck me even HARDER! Make me moan, make me scream, choke me as I cum... Hold me tight, caress me gently as I tremble and quiver, pull me closer, whisper all the sweet nothings into my ear, embrace me with your arms. Let me fade into you......

Thats what I crave atm.

A man's touch. Gentle, but firm. Strong, but caring. Painful, but reassuring. The kind of touch saying 'YOU BELONG TO ME!!!' Pain alternating with tenderness, such a wonderful feeling....

I love pain and I love it a lot, but I also love THAT gentle touch. Can't never tell where one begins and the other one ends, as I love both wayyyyyyy too much and can't enjoy one without the other. Find the perfect mix of both and make me melt in your hands.... Begging for more of what we both crave and need.

Damn.... Pull my hair, kiss me hard, fuck me even HARDER! Make me moan, make me scream, choke me as I cum... Hold me tight, caress me gently as I tremble and quiver, pull me closer, whisper all the sweet nothings into my ear, embrace me with your arms. Let me fade into you......

Thats what I crave atm.
Love that. I may sounds like a softie, but the bdsm dynamic is one that I find actually to be very caring, loving, intimate, and of course, quite intense.

A good hard fuck session. That’s what I am craving at the moment.

And also to retire early. 😂😇😀

Back