🎵 Monthly Song Challenge 🎵

Day 21: A song following these instructions: pick a random song that you like and search it on a music player (Spotify, pandora, etc). Set it to shuffle and hit next until you find a song you like that you’ve never heard before. Share with us the name of the song you put into the shuffle, too!
So put in:
And shuffled to this banger:

Kane Brown just puts out bangers and I love the DJ collabs

Day 21: A song following these instructions: pick a random song that you like and search it on a music player (Spotify, pandora, etc). Set it to shuffle and hit next until you find a song you like that you’ve never heard before. Share with us the name of the song you put into the shuffle, too!

Original song Roman Holiday by Fontaines DC. Saw them last nite. Loud, trebly, sonic, heavy, psychedelic and sorta 60s secret agent-y sound.

Song that came up I’d never heard before.

Royal Blood - Loose Change Sounds kinda arctic monkeys like. Not bad.

Day 21: A song following these instructions...

Original song -
Pretty Ugly by Timms
New Song - Goddess by Xana
The lyrics are considerably more aggressive than I generally like so it's going on my 'fuck you' playlist. 😁 But I hope I won't ever need to listen to that playlist again

Day 21: A song following these instructions...
Original song - "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor
New Wong - "Owl" by She Keeps Bees

Day 21: (instructions. )

Started wit Iron Maiden's "Where Eagles Dare." Ended up here. My algorithm may not know what to do with my choices...

But I really like this. So thank you!

"Fact Fiction," Mads Langer

Back