🎵 Monthly Song Challenge 🎵

Day 19: A song from a band that you haven’t seen live but want to (alive)

I want to see Cyndi Lauper SO. Badly. And she is coming here in concert next week. I’m still trying to figure out a way that I can go to the show.
“Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” was the first album I remember buying for myself. She was the first artist I remember fawning over and crying over… there is just something about her that is magnetic and magic. I just love her.

Day 19: A song from a band that you haven't seen live but want to (alive)
I've been fortunate that I've been able to see most of my favorite bands (the ones still alive and kicking, anyway). But there are a few that don't tour as much or are local to other parts of the world. Steam Powered Giraffe would probably be a very fun show if they ever came around this way.
"Honeybee" - Steam Powered Giraffe

This is one of my all-time favorite music videos! It's got this contemporary fantasy vibe that I'm sure @UnquietDreams would appreciate 🥰 I would love to catch them live, as the Goblin is with them on stage and acts as a hype-man for the band; it looks like everyone is having so much fun!

Also, who doesn't love seeing Kayden Kross as a Scream Queen 😍 And a special guest appearance by Jon LaJoie as the bartender!

Nekrogoblikon - No One Survives

Don't be like Brad.
All my goblin-bros hate Brad.

The Kills are one of my favourite bands and I really want to see them live. They were going to play at Splendour in the Grass this year, but the festival got cancelled. So, it’s still on my bucket list.
This is their cover of Saul Williams’ song from his self-titled second album in 2004.
Personally, I much prefer The Kills version.

List of Demands (Reparations) - The Kills

Broken Bells is a “supergroup” made up of Danger Mouse and the guy from the shins. I’m guessing they are probably more dedicated to their own individual projects and then to spend much time touring. I would love to see them.

On another note, I’m about to check one off my list - seeing Fontaines DC tomorrow night in Philly.

Broken Bells. - Saturdays

Back