🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

Do I need to be nominated for not having a f-ing clue what y'all are talking about with all "furrys"? O what au neutrale or "fire in the bush" is supposed to mean?

I need to excuse myself (recuse myself?) because you all talk crazy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do I need to be nominated for not having a f-ing clue what y'all are talking about with all "furrys"? O what au neutrale or "fire in the bush" is supposed to mean?

I need to excuse myself (recuse myself?) because you all talk crazy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
the furries was referencing you and Kitty.
Otakuthon_2014_14850728278-400x600.jpg
I too have no idea what the other bit is. :LOL:

Thanks Hottie!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

AAAACCCCCCKKKK!!!!
I was afraid of that. I'm not one of those... not even remotely my kink... I don't know where it started to associate that with me... but please make it stop.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Nominated for thinking you won't forever be a furry over here at WotW.

The good news is I'll turn into a pumpkin at the end of the month and the world will likely never hear from me again.

Unless there is a will reading.

Please, let there be a will reading.

Wow. It’s turned into a regular grade school lunch break in here.
All the finger pointing, name calling and pushing and shoving.
And the POJ be like the teacher in the corner having a well-earned nicotine break thinking how she don’t get paid enough for this shit.
Ah, good times.

Nominated for thinking you won't forever be a furry over here at WotW.
have-you-ever-seen-such-cruelty-blazing-saddles.gif

The good news is I'll turn into a pumpkin at the end of the month and the world will likely never hear from me again.
Why is that good news?

Unless there is a will reading.

Please, let there be a will reading.
Like... a psychic talks to your higher self to find out if you should stay here? Or do you mean like Will Smith reading to kids at the library?

He won't slap anyone this time right?

'Cause that was just .... damn!

Jett’s various personas debrief the wank-week-that-was in an attempt to identify a winning strategy for this one.
Jett obviously likes to cum come first.
They are out back in his tool shed (euphemisms galore) having a serious circle jerk working group.

Professor Jett: “Perhaps we have unconsciously created a stereotype in the minds of the POJ. What I mean is we have to break out of the cycle of buffoonery, idiocy, not to put it too plainly - bullshit - to which the good people of Lit have become accustomed from your recent postings. You need to freshen things up. Perhaps surprise them with some erudite observations, serious-minded conversation or philosophical wisdom.”

Dr Jett: “The results point to a clear diagnosis of eructus inabilititis (pretty sure he just made that up). I recommend a daily dose of these little pills so we can go harder and longer all week.”

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
not posting wanking dick gifs.
We are way too small.”

Agnes: Is not actively participating - at least not in the discussion. She’s in the corner fingering herself while simultaneously flicking through this month’s issue of Crocheting for the Craft-Challenged and watching hot boy anal on my phone. What!?

The Nephew: “Hey!! Give that back right now!. No, not the mag, the phone. Sheesh and you didn’t even use the private browser. Now I’m going to have to go delete all your kinky shit from my browsing history.”

Jett (as himself): “Well, you lot are pretty fucking useless. Although the Professor may have a point. Maybe less is more. I’ll try dialling down the bullshit-o-meter this week and see how it goes. Besides, I don’t have to be a wanker every week.”

Consent Consensus reached, the meeting adjourns.
The outcome is uncertain, but time will tell (or not) whether the discussion has been productive.

Hey team, I reckon it's working.
I haven't been nominated for anything for almost 48 hours.
Woot!

Wait, are we trying to win this fucking award or not? 🤔

Back