🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

I nominate @StillRain for suggesting I am a furry (no kink shaming to furries, but that isn’t me). And I am a Mama Bear… that is why Nebs gave me the nickname.

Yeah! I nominate @StillRain again for not recognizing the brilliance of Neb’s nickname (that she gave me).

Give me a few minutes to think up a third…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nominated for crushing hot boy anal dreams.

Jett’s various personas debrief the wank-week-that-was in an attempt to identify a winning strategy for this one.
Jett obviously likes to cum come first.
They are out back in his tool shed (euphemisms galore) having a serious circle jerk working group.

Professor Jett: “Perhaps we have unconsciously created a stereotype in the minds of the POJ. What I mean is we have to break out of the cycle of buffoonery, idiocy, not to put it too plainly - bullshit - to which the good people of Lit have become accustomed from your recent postings. You need to freshen things up. Perhaps surprise them with some erudite observations, serious-minded conversation or philosophical wisdom.”

Dr Jett: “The results point to a clear diagnosis of eructus inabilititis (pretty sure he just made that up). I recommend a daily dose of these little pills so we can go harder and longer all week.”

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
not posting wanking dick gifs.
We are way too small.”

Agnes: Is not actively participating - at least not in the discussion. She’s in the corner fingering herself while simultaneously flicking through this month’s issue of Crocheting for the Craft-Challenged and watching hot boy anal on my phone. What!?

The Nephew: “Hey!! Give that back right now!. No, not the mag, the phone. Sheesh and you didn’t even use the private browser. Now I’m going to have to go delete all your kinky shit from my browsing history.”

Jett (as himself): “Well, you lot are pretty fucking useless. Although the Professor may have a point. Maybe less is more. I’ll try dialling down the bullshit-o-meter this week and see how it goes. Besides, I don’t have to be a wanker every week.”

Consent Consensus reached, the meeting adjourns.
The outcome is uncertain, but time will tell (or not) whether the discussion has been productive.

Last edited:
Jett’s various personas debrief the wank-week-that-was in an attempt to identify a winning strategy for this one.
They are out back in his tool shed (euphemisms galore) having a serious circle jerk working group.

Professor Jett: “Perhaps we have unconsciously created a stereotype in the minds of the POJ. What I mean is we have to break out of the cycle of buffoonery, idiocy, not to put it too plainly - bullshit - to which the good people of Lit have become accustomed from your recent postings. You need to freshen things up. Perhaps surprise them with some erudite observations, serious-minded conversation or philosophical wisdom.”

Dr Jett: “The results point to a clear diagnosis of eructus inabilititis (pretty sure he just made that up). I recommend a daily dose of these little pills so we can go harder and longer all week.”

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
We are way too small.”

Agnes: Is not actively participating - at least not in the discussion. She’s in the corner fingering herself while simultaneously flicking through this month’s issue of Crocheting for the Craft-Challenged and watching hot boy anal on my phone. What!?

The Nephew: “Hey!! Give that back right now!. No, not the mag, the phone. Sheesh and you didn’t even use the private browser. Now I’m going to have to go delete all your kinky shit from my browsing history.”

Jett (as himself): “Well, you lot are pretty fucking useless. Although the Professor may have a point. Maybe less is more. I’ll try dialling down the bullshit-o-meter this week and see how it goes. Besides, I don’t have to be a wanker every week.”

The outcome is uncertain, but time will tell (or not) whether the discussion has been productive.
I present to you, the Honorable Jett

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
We are way too small.”

I’m channeling my inner @SalaciousMonkey22 when I say this… All. those. Words. 😬

Nominated.

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
We are way too small.”

What the hell? Did someone call for a filibuster? TLDR

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
We are way too small.”

Nominated for the Encyclopedia Brittanica length post.

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
We are way too small.”

just….. nominated

The Poet:
“I strongly advise
We are way too small.”

Nominated for all that blathering, but no mention of Bennie! Sheesh!

Professor Jett recommends that those struggling with words should invest in a lexicon, not a library. A library …

Psst, Prof.

Hmm?

We’re not doing this anymore, remember?

Oh, shit. My sincere apologies good readers.
I wasn’t saying learn MORE words, I was saying go someplace decent to enjoy your words 😝

Not like this fine, pristine, temple to erudition and ejaculation.

Back