🔮 What are you doing right now? 🔮

Ive been edging myself for 2 hours I reckon, talking to girls and doing my best to make them all soaking wet, I believe there has been only two who have loved it! And I’m well happy with that as the chat and build up with them has been out of this world, looking now for the next as I’m in need of exploding
To all of the guys out there that keep asking themselves “what am I doing wrong”…

This is the perfect example

Eating chips and salsa while wondering if I'm gonna regret it later. :unsure:

Listening to music, giving up on browsing stories for the evening, wondering what dreamland will bring me tonight because it's been very naughty the past couple nights.

Wondering whether I’ll find any leftover white meat chicken molé if I get up and go to the kitchen to forage for dinner. There was a fuckton of both last time I looked, and roommate knows I only eat white meat, and yet…

Wondering whether I’ll find any leftover white meat chicken molé if I get up and go to the kitchen to forage for dinner. There was a fuckton of both last time I looked, and roommate knows I only eat white meat, and yet…

Reminds me of food mooching roomies in college. I was ready to break fingers after having my cooked leftovers mooched.

Back