13 Days of Scary Movies 2024! 🎃👻🕸🕷🔪🩸👽💀🤖⛪️🪓😱🦇

Day 6: A scary movie that is a remake

Fright Night 🥵 When I found out Colin Farrell was playing a vampire, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. When I found out David Tennant was playing the vampire hunter and he'd have his real accent, I almost did die but I definitely wouldn't have gone to heaven.

And here's the trailer, if a shirtless David in leather pants didn't do it for you.
I absolutely, utterly, and completely love the original, but I didn't hate this. I like the different direction they took the Peter Vincent character, and I love David Tennant, but Roddy McDowall's cowardly hasbeen movie host/vampire killer was just perfect.

Evil Ed forever...

Last edited:
I haven’t seen this and I just saw it’s on Tubi a week or so ago. It’s on my watchlist for when my daughter comes to visit next 🤣
I just watched it a week or two ago when I saw it pop up on Tubi! I watched both seasons of Feud on Hulu, and season 2 was Feud: Bette and Joan. The actual movie wasn’t streaming free anywhere when I watched that months ago, and was glad I was finally able to see the source of all the fuss!

Day 6: A scary movie that is a remake

Fright Night 🥵 When I found out Colin Farrell was playing a vampire, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. When I found out David Tennant was playing the vampire hunter and he'd have his real accent, I almost did die but I definitely wouldn't have gone to heaven.

And here's the trailer, if a shirtless David in leather pants didn't do it for you.
I’ve had this in my queues for a lonnng time now, but didn’t know about Tennant! I think it just got bumped to the top!

Do i only get to pick one - I forgot Suspiria because I love the argento version and actually really like the Luca Gaudagnino version with Dakota Johnson as a redhead, too

Do i only get to pick one - I forgot Suspiria because I love the argento version and actually really like the Luca Gaudagnino version with Dakota Johnson as a redhead, too
Oddly enough, you had me at "Dakota Johnson as a redhead," for some reason...

Hmm... let me check the rulebook.

No.

Back