2009 Survivor Literotica Poetry Challenge: Planning & Plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
your clangers are lovely my dear, the all and sundry will love them:rose:

My clangers have been bangin around here for years!

Ok, I'm confused (as usual). Doesn't the contest start today? Where's the scorecards? Where's the list of triggers and immunities? It the stuff L posted in this thread what we're officially supposed to do? My pen is ready, but my mind is murky.

Why can't we use old poems? I have loads of old poems. *Cries*

If YOU don't know what to do then I am lost .........helpppppp sinkinggg

I haven't talked to Lauren for a while. I'm sure she'll respond though to clarify all this for us. I'll send her a Yahoo IM too and see if I can find her.

*pulls you up onto the beach* (I bet you didn't know there's a beach. There is and it's warm and uh we can wear bikinis.) :D

My clangers have been bangin around here for years!

Ok, I'm confused (as usual). Doesn't the contest start today? Where's the scorecards? Where's the list of triggers and immunities? It the stuff L posted in this thread what we're officially supposed to do? My pen is ready, but my mind is murky.

Why can't we use old poems? I have loads of old poems. *Cries*

No old poems! Only new poem! :p

And that thing was only my first draft. I noticed that everything happens on Wednesdays. Immunities are drawn on Wednesdays. Bonus round challenges are issued on Wednesdays. So, Survivor will begin on Wednesday.

I will start posting some threads now. Kindly ignore them until I say so. :D

oh my god I am all a flutter with excitement over this.

is there going to be public input on trigger ideas? Maybe after you get so many points, you can make a trigger or will the contest start with all of the triggers in place?

:D I am panting with anticipation

If you - or anyone else - has any trigger ideas, PM me and I may use them for the bonus round challenges. Or maybe I'll stash them away for next year. :devil:

Achild and Ange are being naughtyyyyyy! I'm telling! oops can't proves I peaked too

Yesssss and we know you're naughty, too. And that you peeked! Also, the thought of having to write another sestina without other to commiserate with makes me want to cry. I'm planning to piss and moan my way through the whole 36 lines. :D

(And meanwhile Champ, that little minx, will sneak off and just write one!)

Yesssss and we know you're naughty, too. And that you peeked! Also, the thought of having to write another sestina without other to commiserate with makes me want to cry. I'm planning to piss and moan my way through the whole 36 lines. :D

(And meanwhile Champ, that little minx, will sneak off and just write one!)

Ooooooooh you said a naughty word!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back