A chance to be gently dommed

Well? Closing my eyes let me imagine my online friend as she might be at the moment as as she might be if we were really doing what we were chatting about.
My last real sexual experience? Closing my eyes allowed me to really feel everything her mouth, lips, throat and tongue were doing for me and the feel of her hair gripped in my hands.

Love it!

Well, I had a very sexy discussion earlier. Hopefully tbc.
A lady and a domme can’t share details, but I hope he would be okay with me pondering on what was so hot about it
Being in the moment. Embracing submission. A sense of depth
What do you find hot, or intriguing about submitting?
I kneel too, for my master, so I’ll no doubt identify with what you’re saying

Hot and Intriguing?
Knowing that I am guaranteed to be pleasing her.
Knowing that she will find a use for me even if my cock gives out.

Well, I had a very sexy discussion earlier. Hopefully tbc.
A lady and a domme can’t share details, but I hope he would be okay with me pondering on what was so hot about it
Being in the moment. Embracing submission. A sense of depth
What do you find hot, or intriguing about submitting?
I kneel too, for my master, so I’ll no doubt identify with what you’re saying
It's not something I have a huge hinterland with, in truth. But a few things instinctively spring to mind:

- The feeling that you're both mentally and (when in real life anyway) physically giving yourself up to someone else. There's something very intimate about it - you're placing your trust in their hands, making yourself vulnerable to someone else, willing to let them guide your mindset and feelings, as well as your actions and the sensory experience you're about to have.
- Like you say, a sense of depth. And just how intense things could get, if you're both in a shared headspace where your actions together just feel naturally right. I've been with some people in the past where things that I thought were limits have simply melted away when we're so desirous of each other; I've found that incredibly enjoyable rather than unpleasant on the times that it has, like you've unlocked an element of yourself that you never knew about. I've no doubt that the same would be possible here, too.
- The idea that you might both be fulfilling something in one another - I've loved getting to know people on here (and elsewhere) and at times finding out some of the underlying drivers behind why they might be submissive, or dominant, or what it may be healing or helping them with from some aspect of their life.

I'll stop there in case it's getting somewhat wordy, though!

It's not something I have a huge hinterland with, in truth. But a few things instinctively spring to mind:

- The feeling that you're both mentally and (when in real life anyway) physically giving yourself up to someone else. There's something very intimate about it - you're placing your trust in their hands, making yourself vulnerable to someone else, willing to let them guide your mindset and feelings, as well as your actions and the sensory experience you're about to have.
- Like you say, a sense of depth. And just how intense things could get, if you're both in a shared headspace where your actions together just feel naturally right. I've been with some people in the past where things that I thought were limits have simply melted away when we're so desirous of each other; I've found that incredibly enjoyable rather than unpleasant on the times that it has, like you've unlocked an element of yourself that you never knew about. I've no doubt that the same would be possible here, too.
- The idea that you might both be fulfilling something in one another - I've loved getting to know people on here (and elsewhere) and at times finding out some of the underlying drivers behind why they might be submissive, or dominant, or what it may be healing or helping them with from some aspect of their life.

I'll stop there in case it's getting somewhat wordy, though!
Mm yes, that giving of the self. And the pleasure, even subspace that can come with that

When I think of olfactory pleasure, which is of course what your direction stimulated, I cannot help but recall the aroma that wafted over me the last time i worshipped my lover until she was utterly satiated and I lay happily used between her legs glorying in the pleasure I had just given her.

What other secret cravings and fantasies do you have? What do you want to happen when you kneel and look up at your mistress?

Her just wearing a smile and hat of my favourite sports team.
That’s kinda delicious
Should she lower her standards like that…? 😉
But I picture it more that you - whoever dares kneel before me - will be the one naked, kneeling, wearing nothing but my team’s cap. And as much of a smile as you muster while you wait

That’s kinda delicious
But I picture it more that you - whoever dares kneel before me - will be the one naked, kneeling, wearing nothing but my team’s cap. And as much of a smile as you muster while you wait
And by “you” I’m obviously talking about whoever comes forward, @Megan82 , not talking about @Great_Scot
I know you know, but just in case!

That’s kinda delicious
So we just need to know your favorite team?
We can mass order the caps

Will you give a name to the team kneeling before you?

So we just need to know your favorite team?
We can mass order the caps

Will you give a name to the team kneeling before you?

My favorite team is the Celtics

But perhaps the cap should match the team here
Name suggestions?

Back