A Dragon's Ransom(closed thread for Poprockz and Justspitballing)

The dragon stared at him for a moment before letting out a full-bellied laugh as though he hadn’t heard something so humorous in ages. Truly, it was very amusing to see the King’s pup bark at him like he had any teeth to begin with.

“Ahh… my apologies, Princess. Look at the people around you.” Shuruk allowed him a moment to do so. The villagers looked worried, many of them knowing what the dragon was likely capable of.

“Now tell me whether any of them will care what happens to me once they are dead? Let’s say your father somehow manages to slay me, what then? Killing me will not bring back every man, woman, child, and infant in this village. The only way they can prevent their fate is by complying with my requests, and truly- I am not asking for very much. In fact, one might call me generous for sharing my toy with all the men. I do not require bloodshed, only obedience.”

“And Maddie, you are correct in saying the the king could very well send an army to try to smite me, but you are wrong about one thing.” The dragon straightened his neck and looked around, finding a statue of the king with only a goat in its general vicinity. He opened his mouth and a sonic BOOM was heard as the force of his breath hit the statue and flattened it into the cobblestones; the goat actually exploded into many tiny, fleshy pieces. Many of the villagers screamed in fright and the crowd shifted restlessly.

“I do not breathe fire.”

A silence sunk in and took over both Everly and Maddie. The dragon had instantly put them both in their place. Maddie whimpered at the fate about to set in. Everly's, despite everything, cock stayed hard. It was a raging one at this point and if he could get some privacy he would start to take care of himself, but of course that was impossible. His hand for just the slightest of moments rubbed the bulge of his pants. He really couldn't help it. The action was light and small, hopefully beyond notice.

Maddie gave in fully to her fears and started begging. "No! Shuruk, only you can satisfy me. I, I was just trying to make you upset so you would fuck me. You do know that. Only you can please me, not these random towns folk. Please, just let them be."

Everly looked at Maddie, licking his lips slightly. Was that true? Not only was this dragon forcing himself on her, but he had turned her into a wanting whore with his shaft alone? His mind started to get lost in the idea.

“Oh Maddie…” Shuruk chuckled, “while I don’t doubt that my cock is what your pussy craves, I cannot overlook your disrespect. If in the future you require my cock, you need only get on your knees like a good girl and beg me.”

The dragon’s attention returned to Everly. “Nothing to say now, my lady? Or is it that you’re too distracted by your arousal?” He inhaled before giving the prince a smug, toothy grin. “I can smell it on you, your lust. Are you perhaps turned on by the sight of my pet?”

"I would never think for a moment of doing anything to that girl," Everly was quick to say, stepping back slightly from the dragon.

This much was very true, he had no interest in Maddie at all. That being said he quickly looked around at the towns people. Were his words winning them over or were they about to go along with this? Maddie looked over the villagers as well, she was in their hands right now.

"Your shaft going into me, while I'm begging you to stop, fucking me till I cum again and again, moaning as your pet. Why would you let these towns people have that kind of fun?" Maddie said, actually trying to seduce this beast for once.

Her words sunk in for Everly as his eyes drifted over to Shuruk's hanging cock, making it clear now what he was actually drawn to.

Shuruk clicked his tongue at her, “tsk tsk tsk. It’s too late for that, pet. Now you must accept your punishment. Perhaps when you’re done, I will indulge you.” He turned his head to the townspeople and gestured at her with his claw. “Now that most of you are gathered, let us begin. I was going to simply have each of you take her from behind, but since she begged so sweetly, I’m willing to speed things up by having her mouth be used as well to speed things up.”

The villagers looked at each other and murmured hesitantly amongst themselves before a large, burly man stepped up and took out his cock. It was already hard, and it was obvious that he didn’t have the same reservations as the rest of them, for he quickly shoved himself into her tight cunt and groaned. The man started to thrust inside her, using her like a fuck-hole.

This seemed to break the spell of indecision, the villagers lining up behind him while the rest went to the front of her. A man hesitantly approached her mouth, seemingly concerned that she might bite him.

Meanwhile, Every’s gaze did not elude Shuruk, and he connected the dots instantly. “Oh… perhaps it’s my cock that has you hot and bothered, my lady.” He smirked. “Unfortunately, you would die if I tried, but I can give you the next best thing.” The dragon whispered a spell that some spell-casters might recognize as a durability charm. It wouldn’t let the prince withstand his cock, but he should be able to use his tongue or a finger or two. “Why don’t you relieve yourself of your clothes?”

Maddie gasped out as the cock entered her pussy. Her mouth gapped open and her face moved forward, accidently, but seemingly purposely, taking in the shaft right before her. She pulled back, the cock making a popping sound as it pulled out of her lips, only to move her mouth back forward, taking in the equipment till her chin hit the man's balls. All the while the cock tried to carve out her pussy.

Tried was the important word here. This was but a human. His cock just simply wasn't big enough for her, not anymore. Her sex wanted to be filled so very much more. It was hardly a tight fit for him, being that it had withstood so much more, but still, her pussy took what she could get. This was rape without question, but she huffed, wanting this to be far more brutal rape. Her body had gotten used to so much worse.

Everly on the other hand was in shock. His fellow man were just going along with this. And now the dragon was saying he should get undressed. It was clear though that the beast had the upper hand here. He turned around, his back facing the creature, and without argument quickly got undressed. He stood there naked as his last bit of garment hit the ground. His cock was somehow still hard, standing out at seven inches. His slim form stood daintily, the cold air wrapping around him.

Despite Maddie's lack of enthusiasm, the villagers continued to fuck her, each one grunting and rutting before spilling themselves inside her. It was slow-going, being that only two could use her at one time.

"Mmm..." the dragon hummed appreciatively. "What a supple young thing..." He leaned forward and his forked tongue slowly and sensually slid up the back of the man's right thigh, against the crease of his ass, and then all the way up his spine. It then just brushed his neck before working its way back down, though this time it paused at his crease. The tip of his tongue parted his cheeks and started to ease his asshole, the two tips flicking against him as though trying to decide whether he was going to proceed or not.

Everly lifted on his tip toes as the snake like tongue played with him. The small hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Was it fear? Excitement? He had a sinking feeling of whatever was to come.

"Satisfied?" Everly asked. It was a slightly pouting way to ask it with a distinct touch of nervous fear.

Maddie looked over at Everly knowing what was coming next. That could have been her right now. Her body would have so preferred it. Shuruk really was breaking her and making her into his wanting toy.

"Oh, I won't be satisfied until I hear the sweet sound of your cries as you paint the cobblestones white, Everly," the dragon replied in a low, hungry tone.

It was at that moment that a villager fearfully approached, and the dragon looked at the man expectantly. "Well?"

"Um, my apologies your mightiness, but uh, some of us men were wondering if you would allow us to take her out of the stockade." The man quickly held up his hands as Shuruk narrowed his eyes at him, "not that we're going to release her or anything! No no, it's just uh.. Well, we were hoping that it might help things along if it wasn't just two of us at a time, see?" The man was practically shaking in his boots as he finished his fearful request, the dragon quietly considering his request.

"I suppose her earlier compliments were pleasing..." Shuruk mused. The next moment, it seemed he reached a decision, nodding at the villager. "Release her and do as you please. As long as you do not violently harm her, I will allow the men their desires."

"Oh, thank you your graciousness!" The villager bowed several times in thanks before running off and letting the men know. However, before she was released from the stockade, Shuruk whispered the same spell he had in the cave with Ellandril, the one where golden chains of light linked to her ankles and fastened her to the ground. These ones were loose though, so she would be able to move within ten feet of where they were anchored. The chains passed through anyone who walked through them, including Maddie's own body, however their grip on her ankles was absolute.

Maddie was freed from the stockade, the men grabbing and pawing at her instantly. She was lifted off her feet and not a moment later her pussy was sinking down onto a hard cock. This time though, a second cock was worked into her snatch, and even a third cock was soon pulsing inside her wet walls as three men pleasured themselves with her body. And that was only her pussy. Three more men got behind her and worked themselves into her ass, each of them thrusting with their own rhythm and lust. Their hands squeezed her pillowy tits roughly, pinched and played with her nipples. A mouth sucked on her shoulder while another licked at her ankle. She would find tongues exploring her pale back and neck, a pair of teeth nibbling gently on her ear.

Everly would feel a hot breath upon him as Shuruk spoke quietly enough that only he could hear, "look at that... she has three men in her ass. Do you think your father cares? He does not... Your father sent her to kill me, and the fact that both she and I live are an affront to his pride. I imagine he thinks that her punishment is befitting her failure. I do not fear your father, though I'm sure he wishes that this wasn't the case. I have been wondering though... where does your father get the arrogance to think that he can challenge me? Tell me. You are his offspring, after all."

Maddie's pussy and ass were stretched out wonderfully wide by the multiple dicks going into her. Despite how much of a whore she was being turned into, she would feel like a tantalizing tight fit at this point to the several men crammed into her. It still didn't stretch her out well enough for her to really get off on it, but she could start to feel some slight pleasure from being so brutalized. She got a step closer to enjoying herself with each shot of seed going directly into her womb.

That was actually a good point. Shuruk had put a charm on her to stop her from getting pregnant(and little did she know but she was already with the dragon's offspring forming inside of her), but Maddie thought maybe this would be Shuruk's undoing. Maybe one of these men would manage to break the charm and make her with child? Of course she was wrong in these thoughts, especially since she was already pregnant, but she still had these thoughts. Having one of these men give her a child would be an insult to Shuruk that he would never live down. She would love to harm his ego in someway, what little she could, so the need to beat him took her over.

"Fill me! Fill my pussy! Fill....ME!" Maddie blurted out in-between gasps as she took different dicks down her throat.

Her sex clamped down, seemingly on command, trying to drain these men empty.

-

"It's not arrogance on his part. He expanded his kingdom after seven years of hard fought war. He has never dealt with a dragon before, but when you have won the number of battles he has you can come to think you can handle most anything. But he's wrong. That's what you want me to say right? That he could never beat you? Well, yes, you're right. You've shown that strength. You don't have to keep showing it," Everly said in a pleading way. He was still trying to reason with this dragon but it was all for nothing.

The men were very receptive to Maddie’s screamed demands, and soon she had them groaning and cumming inside her. Every time one of the men came, another man would come to take his place- an endless throng of horny villagers. They decided to turn her to the side so that two men could shove their cocks down her throat as well.

It was difficult to see much of anything in the gyrating, groaning, pulsing mass of men and cocks surrounding her, but if one was able to look closely, they could see the outline of the cocks pressing against her belly and throat, bulging as they thrusted in a disharmonious rhythm like the different gears in a steam engine.

——

"Hm," Shuruk hummed thoughtfully, amused from the sounds of Maddie coaxing the men to give up their cum. "That is where you may be wrong. I think I need to send a message to your father that he should cease to try to challenge me. How do you think I should do such a thing?"

His large, ribbon of a tongue came out once more to journey up and down the man's back once more. Unlike the last time though, when he ended up back at his ass, he didn't withdraw his tongue. On the contrary. Everly would find something hot and wet probing at his ass, lubing it up before starting to squirm its way inside. It was thick, far thicker than a normal man's cock would be, yet not so big that he would have anything to fear but the sensations it would cause.

Everly lightly gasped out, his voice covered by the moans of Maddie and the thrusting into her, as Shuruk started to enter him. It was...pleasureful, intense and getting to be overwhelming, and it was just starting. Everly though just felt if he could stop himself from being heard he could at least keep a bit of his dignity.

"Horrid beast," he said, but then quickly moved his hand to his mouth and bit down on his palm. He muffled his moans into his flesh.

Maddie on the other hand made a show of her pleasure. Due to the two cocks being shoved down her throat she couldn't say anything, but her intense moans as she was pumped full of seed more and more rang out for all to know. It was a hopeless dream having one of these men come to give her a child, but for the moment she would fully embrace the idea. Her hands moved around, squeezed an ass of a man deep throating her, tugged a hand onto her large breast. She was helpless, but she guided where she could.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that,” Shuruk teased directly into the young man’s mind. “Perhaps I would hear you better if you removed your hand from your mouth.”

He knew what the prince was trying to do, but he also knew that it was futile. Sooner or later he would be moaning with that sweet, feminine voice of his as Shuruk’s tongue played with his ass.

His tongue started to thrust slickly, surging into his ass before pulling back a bit. He wondered how long he would last before he needed to play with himself, and the thought delighted the dragon. To have the king’s son lost to lust at the hands of Shuruk the Dragon… he was quite tempted to keep the princeling.

With Shuruk toying with him more and more, Everly had to bight down into his palm more and more. Something had to give though. He flinched and the hand became free and just like that he grunted. For a moment he felt he could have been safe, but Maddie sighed instead of moaning loudly, cum currently was draining down her throat and she was gulping it down. After they were emptied the cocks popped out of her mouth for two new ones to take their place.

"Good boys, feed momma," Maddie said right before the two new cocks were jammed down in-between her lips.

"Fuck!" Everly let out, Maddie was rubbing off on him. Even if she started making a lot of noise again, he could easily be heard right now.

"Fuck,..." he repeated, knowing how the dragon would hold this over him.

Oh how delicious his outburst had been. It had caused a stirring in Shuruk's loins, and his cock twitched as he tongue-fucked the young man. Perhaps Everly might appreciate seeing his massive cock up close.

The dragon shifted himself into a sitting position on his hind legs, his erect shaft now jutting out into the air majestically for all to see. He then lifted the prince from his feet and set him down on himself so that the man was lying belly-down on his erection. It was a pleasing sight, to be sure, the comparatively small mortal wrapped around him. His dick twitched once more and he thrust his tongue a little deeper into his buttery ass.

"What do you think of my cock, princess? Truly a thing of beauty, is it not? I cannot wait to see you writhe with pleasure and lose your seed upon it..." The voice spoke in his head. He would have licked his lips in anticipation had his tongue not been violating a member of the royal family. As it was, his intense golden eyes watched Everly's every move.

Everly groaned out as he was forced to rest on Shuruk's massive shaft. His cock rubbed against the meaty thing as the creature kept exploring him. Everly tried to pull himself up, for a moment tried to grab the tongue that was exploring him, but then another bit of sexual ecstasy took him over and he slumped back down, his legs pressing into and grinding the dragon's dick.

"It's to much," Everly moaned out, looking over the dick before him. It really would destroy him.

His own dick twitched as precum started to leak out. He was reaching his limit.

“Too much pleasure in that plump ass of yours? By all means, feel free to give in to the feeling of my tongue ravishing your tight little hole.” As he spoke into the man’s mind, each stroke of his tongue dripped large flecks of saliva on his own shaft, the saliva slowly working itself under the prince.

At one point it was so slick that the dragon knew that one wrong thrust would send him to the ground. To prevent this, he wrapped one of his taloned hands around the man to keep him pressed to his impressive dick. Shuruk decided in that moment that he was going to have a little fun himself.

He started sliding the prince up and down his shaft, using his body like a hand to jerk himself off. A rumble of pleasure could be heard in his chest, and he telepathically said, “soon I will bathe you in my cum for all to see… I can’t wait.”

Bathe him? He really could, couldn't he. Everly's mind was over run by the thought. The pure humiliation of it. Everyone would see it, everyone could already see his current state. His cock was so hard, his face so clearly in the grips of pleasure. Maddie's voice coming out close by, describing the wants that Everly was so clearly thinking, letting everyone around put together the pieces.

"Drown me! I WANT MORE!" Maddie called out, calling to be violated more and more.

Everly could see himself succumbing to the pleasure, just like Maddie was. He didn't even mean to, but her words became his own.

"Drown me,...drown me," he said softly, still grinding into the shaft before him.

"Soon..." The dragon purred to him

The dragon continued to stroke his own cock with the prince's body, their erections rubbing together with each movement. He wanted to wait until the prince came before he gave him his dragon seed, but he didn't want to wait too much longer. As such, his tongue began to wildly fuck his ass, quickly thrusting in and out. His ass was now making the most wet, lewd noises as he was ravished by that spongy pink ribbon. He also slid the man up and down his shaft with more enthusiasm, a rumbled moan coming from the dragon at the feeling of his soft, lily-white flesh being rubbed against him.

In the background, the townspeople were obliging Maddie's slutty call for more cum. There was never more than a moment or two where less than two cocks occupied any one hole, the shifting, moaning mass of people wanting to give the slut what she wanted. The ones who couldn't reach her stroked their erections and shot their seed at her as though she was a worthy target, painting her skin with jets of white. The air was thick with the smell of sex, cum, and sweat.

The villagers who weren't involved with Maddie or had already had their turn were watching the prince. A lot of them looked shocked but aroused at the show, their very prince being used as a dragon's plaything.

Everly locked his eyes with the crowd. They looked straight at him, lust and want for him just starting to take over. Combined with Shuruk who would never even know mercy, and it was all suddenly to much for him. Everly's dick let out a good, healthy and thick stream of cum, tapping the side and along the shaft he so rode on. It was a rolling orgasm and just when it felt like it should stop a new wave of pleasure crashed over Everly. He gasped as his eyes rolled up into his head and he lost all reality for a moment. His moans came out in sharp, dainty pants.

On regaining some awareness all he could see was Maddie who quickly came herself, letting out a long stream of pussy juice, liquids spraying all about. Her body covered in white seed, just like his soon would be. Looking up at Shuruks shaft, knowing the massive balls the beast had, he knew he would be far more covered in the end. He was humiliated by all of this, but it was already making him hard again.

Shuruk growled with pleasure as the prince came, savoring each little feminine breath and gasp. Oh but he was sweet...
The dragon decided then and there that this little princeling was going to be his. After all, why shouldn’t he have two pets? He was more than capable of taking care of more than one, and it wasn’t as though either of them could have any hope of killing him even if they pooled their resources. He quite liked the idea of having two trophies- one a fearsome warrior who had killed multiple of his kind, and the other the King’s own son, a symbol of status and power.

It was decided.

His tongue withdrew from the prince's ass with a pop, leaving him gaping and empty. He then continued to stroke himself with that soft human body of his until he knew he was close. When he was near that time, he took the prince in-hand and set him on the ground, jerking himself off with frightening speed before he half-roared, half-groaned out his orgasm. A copious amount of seed burst forth from the head of his penis, absolutely drenching the naked prince in a downpour of cum. It turned him on to no end that word would quickly spread of this event.

"The mighty dragon Shuruk came into town and used the prince as his whore before flying away with him," they would say, he imagined. How the king would rage, knowing that his progeny was a dragon's bitch now and that there was nothing he could do about it. Perhaps they would even whisper about how the prince begged him to take him with the dragon so he could violate his ass again.

The thick, rich, cum was everywhere. Flowing over Everly as if it were waves from the ocean. Drowning in it had been a proper description. Everly tried to lift their body as more seed simply splattered into them and knocked them down all over again. They breathed heavily almost like withstanding all of this was a demonstration of strength in its own right.

At this point Maddie had passed out, her eyes closing, fucked well past her limits. Yes, she had grown up a tolerance, but still she could only take so much. Her body slumped over as cocks went on going into and coming out of her. Would they even notice?

Everly looked over at her. Maybe it was a defense mechanism so he didn't have to think about what was just done to him. He slowly got up, a bit shocked that he could even stand, and started to walk towards her, almost like he was in a dream like state.

"He's done now. It's finished..." Everly words drifted off, like he was suggesting the worse was over, like he was trying to save this woman from the rape being done to her. He couldn't do anything.

"That is enough," Shuruk commanded the villagers, all of them looking up from the authoritative tone of the magnificent beast. Now that she had passed out, the continued fucking served no purpose. Most of them had cum on or inside her after all.

He walked across the square and snapped, the golden chains disappearing from her ankles. She was then scooped up with his hand, the Dragon admiring how good she looked soaked in cum. Hopefully she had learned something from all this, namely that defying him would get her nowhere. She should just attend to him like his little concubine, for that was what she now was.

His attention turned to the prince, and with a smug smirk, he too was grabbed by Shuruk's other hand. He was naked and drenched in dragon cum, a beautiful little cupcake. "Hear me!" The dragon's voice thundered. "I am taking the princess with me for her father's hubris. Let him know that Shuruk is not to be challenged or he may lose something more dear to him next time."

With that, he took off and his powerful wings carried them swiftly into the air and back to the cave.

Everly was to much in shock to fight back or protest at all. Their hands went limply out as they were flown away. His thoughts at first were, 'whatever will I wear?' but as they flew through the sky and things became more clear the fear started to set in. Everly wanted to say that he had been punished more then well enough, but it wouldn't mean anything to Shuruk. Instead he stayed silent, it was all he could do.

Maddie stayed asleep until she was put safely back into her room in her new home. She had a short, but strikingly real dream, of the life she could of had if she had slayed the dragon. Going to a tavern and having songs made in her name. When she slowly woke, her body a mess, her hair with dried out cum in it and her naked form without a place that hadn't been violated, she lifted herself from her bed knowing only that she needed a bath, not even registering that there was someone new with her now. She was to lost in her own little world.

"I need to be cleaned," she said abruptly to herself, not even sure if she was allowed to be clean.

Just outside her room, Ellandril had been sitting and waiting. He hadn't wanted to intrude on her, but he had wanted to be nearby in case she needed something after... well, after what she had gone through. The green dragon had let him know what had transpired. It put a pit in his stomach to know the hardships she had faced, and he wished there was something he could do to ease the difficulties in her life of late.

The dragon had also whispered of someone else having been brought to the dragon's lair, a princess, but Ellandril wasn't sure if they had been put in the same room or not. Now that Maddie stirred though, he stood up and called into the room softly, "Maddie? If you need to bathe, there are some hot spring waters in the lower caves adjacent to the library. I can lead you there if you like."

Back