A Few Pics to Show Me!

Hello friends!
"Steve" here once more to give everyone an update on the lovely Christy.
A couple weeks after my last message, I decided to take a leap and I asked her to marry me.
She turned me down.
About a week or so later, we had to put her dog down, so devastating but he was so sick even though so young.
A couple weeks ago she came over to my place and said she had a surprise for me and told me that she got an IUD that morning. This was truly surprising as we hadn't had sex since coming back into each other's lives. That changed that night.
In the morning, we were lying in bed in each other's arms and she said "Ask me the question again."
I must admit I didn't know what she meant at first, then I clued in and said to her "<Christy's full name>, you are the one that makes me happy, we have shared so much in the time we have known each other, and I want to share so much more with you, will you marry me?"
This time she said "YES"!
She is in the process of selling her house and will be moving in with me full time in the coming weeks and we are planning a destination wedding early in 2025.
I am pleased to say that she is like her old self again, but we have agree to a monogamous relationship, so not exactly like her old self.
I don't know if either of us will message on here again, but I wanted to post this update in case there were still people wondering about her.
Congratulations!

I finally found a place to post some pics of me!

Please don't post negative/degrading remarks, I know I am not dainty or a supermodel, but I try to look my best.

Otherwise, let me know what you think!

The first pic was when I was getting ready for a night out, backless dress that felt so good, had to get stick on cups after because of my sensitive nipples, lol!

The second pic has a bit more of a story to it but yes it is what you think it is in my mouth lol!

I can't remember much about the last pic but I really liked it and I don't like many pictures of myself!

View attachment 2221024View attachment 2221025View attachment 2221026
Wow! A real beauty with an amazing figure and a sexy smile! What’s not to like? Or in this case, lust after…

Okay a few more as I took a stroll down memory lane!

The first one is when I first went back to blonde, really shows off my eyes

The second one was when I was going to a party and I had a beautiful strapless gown on, love that dress but I think it washes me out with my blonde hair now.

The last one is when I was trying on outfits for a lingerie photo shoot, that teddy is super comfy and I think it is the only one I have that isn't thong style!

The age old question of blonde vs. brunette!

Of course I expect most of you guys are still looking at my boobs in the third picture to even notice I have hair!
The blonde/brunette(auburn?) question is a hard one because you’re beautiful both ways. The beauty is not in the hairstyle but those beautiful blue eyes that draw us in and those full sensuous lips. When I see those lips, my thoughts go to…. Uhh, never mind, I need some alone time right now. K, bye.

Back