A fluffy wish list

I have a vibrating egg, I love it and carry it in my purse for those.... mmmm.. moments. LOL

A Desert Rose said:
I have a vibrating egg, I love it and carry it in my purse for those.... mmmm.. moments. LOL

You are a naughty, naughty girl. I think you deserve to be spanked. LOL

A Desert Rose said:

Can you operate it by remote?

(I can just imagine Rose, reaching into her purse, then suddenly starting to smile dreamily ..) :)

boz, you are an inspiration

No, mine is not remote controlled darn it. But you inspired me to look and add this to my wish list. I can't tell from the description but I think this one would make me happy.

These iVibe Controller With ieggs are exactly the same color as iMac's. With the incredible power of Doc Johnson's exclusive vibe technology, they're changing the way adults look at adult toys. This egg has five speeds and 10 levels within each speed. The erotic possibilities are endless.

These ieggs vibrate, pulse, surge, escalate and roll. Don't wait for imitators the future is now!

The battery pack is the tool that gives you these incredible options and power. You can use this, the newest technology available in any of the plug and play toys that have removable battery packs regardless of brand.

Once you try this you will want to replace older technology battery packs, in all your toys that have the plug and play option. Uses 3 AA in the battery pack (not included).

and a gentle reminder: only 88 shopping days till Christmas folks.

I'm tickled to report that I may have found an inside connection on ordering some fantastic toys at seller price!!! I'll let ya know when/after I look at the book....

^5 and loud WOOHOO....I may get that cordless egg yet!!!! Who knows what else if I have my way....can we say, My own flogger?

Liza

85 DAYS

left tell Christmas. Don't leave your shopping to the last minute.

Maybe your lady would like something like this attachment. It's definately on my wish list.....

Wish List

First I hope everyone's wishes come true especiall all of yours lLost i know where you are coming from on all of your wishesl

my wish

Is that I can be with my Master for the rest of our lives and he will continue to treat my daughter as his own as he has since we have been together. I hope he will keep being the real dad she needs.

:) :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Ghost's amaris

I hope you all get your wishes too. Apparently, mine are more materialistic than most ~laughing~

But I do hope your wishes come true too.

All these garters, stockings, corsets and hell that controller on those eggs their all dancing in my head. Of course my wish would be a club to join here in the bible belt with a dungeon to play in with all those goodies and more :).

SB, life in the bible belt can be tough if you're kinky. We just have to be creative, that's all. I want my house to sell, that is my number one wish.

Back