A New Way to Boost Poetry

FUCK ALL EDITORS AND PARTICULARY THE LIT. COMPUTER!!!

I just spent over an hour composing a humorous response to Angie and the Moster's posts. It was rejected for having too much "code". WELL FUCK YOU LITEROTICA!!! I am out of here.

PAX and prosper POETS.

Best regards, Rybka

Anna and the Moster, Sundays are all yours. "I quit! Boss, I fire de job!" I cannot exist in such a confining space. - I do believe that pages and screens are "blank canvases for the pictures of words". - I cannot paint on Lit. no-more. Bandwidth has killed the fish. :(

Last edited:
Re: FUCK ALL EDITORS AND PARTICULARY THE LIT. COMPUTER!!!

Rybka said:
- I cannot paint on Lit. no-more. Bandwidth has killed the fish.[/SIZE] :( [/B]

Dot? No dot...

I am hoping that last night was just a fish tale and that in the morning we will find the fish bowl full again, for a day without fish is like a bicycle without water. Or something like that...

Honestly, this place will lack some color without those interesting and colorful fishes.

jim :)

Re: FUCK ALL EDITORS AND PARTICULARY THE LIT. COMPUTER!!!

Rybka said:
I just spent over an hour composing a humorous response to Angie and the Moster's posts. It was rejected for having too much "code". WELL FUCK YOU LITEROTICA!!! I am out of here.

PAX and prosper POETS.

Best regards, Rybka

Anna and the Moster, Sundays are all yours. "I quit! Boss, I fire de job!" I cannot exist in such a confining space. - I do believe that pages and screens are "blank canvases for the pictures of words". - I cannot paint on Lit. no-more. Bandwidth has killed the fish. :(

come back shane......

Back