A place to rant

Good for us, your readers and Lit-friends, then, that he is leaving. I'm sure the fictional vice principal is bossier, naughtier, more dominant than the RL-one ever was. Make him make you squirm and whimper.... and cum so hard 🌹

Sooo... End of the school year today. I had made it all year without a father of a student hitting on me (a first). Maybe it's because I'm mid-30s now. Maybe it was just luck. But it was nice.

But fuck it all, it happened today. The last fucking day. And not just a father. A couple. That's right, the parents of one of my students suggested they'd love to party with me, either alone or with my Hubby.

Now, I'm not adverse to the idea of swinging. Hubby is, and I doubt this couple would have moved the needle for him at all. They're our age, but that's about the only thing positive I can say. I mean, for fucks sale, these are among the parents who sent me a list of "parent approved" books to use in class, and then emailed me every couple of weeks or so to make sure I wasn't using any of the 'woke' books they were hearing about on TV. And they always ended their emails with bible quotes.

I'm not religious, but I respect others who are. But it bothers me that these two were up on me all year to not use certain books and sending me bible quotes only to suggest we party with them. What the fuck? And no, I did not misunderstand what she meant by 'party'. Trust me. 😳

I have another rant. Not 30 minutes after I posted about Hubby and I expanding the parameters of our marriage to include me exploring my polya ory with other men as well as with women (within agreed to limitations, of course), I received two dick pics plus one offer to meet up.

Sorry, guys, but my no cybersex, no sexting, no erotic chat, no meeting up in person, etc. rules are still in place (they apply to women too, so it's not just something against the fellas). I have my reasons, so please respect them. Thanks!

I’m so sick of the fucking grown ass adults at my job that behave worse than children. No shame, and zero accountability. I swear they must have some serious dirt on someone high up because they get away with EVERYTHING. 🤬🤬🤬

I spoke with my Mom today. She asked when I was going to get pregnant again. It's the first time she's asked it overtly (she's hinted before). My Mother-in-law, however, has been asking since shortly after the Kiddo was born five years ago.

What I want to do is tell them both that if they wanted more grandkids, they should have had more children. My husband is an only child, and so am I. Why the fuck am I supposed to be a baby factory to give them multiple grandkids when they both stopped at one child? 🤔😡🤬

And yeah, Hubby and I are trying, but not because our mothers want us to. And it's none of their fucking business that we are trying. Fuck! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

It's a good thing right now that I have 450 or so miles between me and the two of them. 😡😡😡

I spoke with my Mom today. She asked when I was going to get pregnant again.

A follow up. I had the following text conversation with my Dad:

Me: you need to control your wife

Dad: She asked about getting pregnant?

Me: YES!!!

Dad: I told her not to ask.
Dad: But since she did is that something you guys are thinking of?

Me (after a long pause and many deep breaths): maybe

I did not type all the curse words I was thinking. 🤬🤬🤬

A follow up. I had the following text conversation with my Dad:

Me: you need to control your wife

Dad: She asked about getting pregnant?

Me: YES!!!

Dad: I told her not to ask.
Dad: But since she did is that something you guys are thinking of?

Me (after a long pause and many deep breaths): maybe

I did not type all the curse words I was thinking. 🤬🤬🤬
I try not to give vague advice because sometimes it’s hard to articulate it so it makes sense. One way to take back your personal space is to task them with getting ready for a grandchild. Task them with name choices, gender preferences, random any thing that puts in back in their yard and outta yours. Give them homework , top ten names for either gender , that sorta stuff is much more then they might understand the assignment. They are tasking you with a grandchild , task them with daydreamers tasks.

Then at the right time , task them with the truth that nature does its thing. We can’t rush it or doubt it’s course of flow. Thats the time to softly with a mellow attitude to task them with please 🙏 give you more space on this subject.

Sooo... End of the school year today. I had made it all year without a father of a student hitting on me (a first). Maybe it's because I'm mid-30s now. Maybe it was just luck. But it was nice.

But fuck it all, it happened today. The last fucking day. And not just a father. A couple. That's right, the parents of one of my students suggested they'd love to party with me, either alone or with my Hubby.

Now, I'm not adverse to the idea of swinging. Hubby is, and I doubt this couple would have moved the needle for him at all. They're our age, but that's about the only thing positive I can say. I mean, for fucks sale, these are among the parents who sent me a list of "parent approved" books to use in class, and then emailed me every couple of weeks or so to make sure I wasn't using any of the 'woke' books they were hearing about on TV. And they always ended their emails with bible quotes.

I'm not religious, but I respect others who are. But it bothers me that these two were up on me all year to not use certain books and sending me bible quotes only to suggest we party with them. What the fuck? And no, I did not misunderstand what she meant by 'party'. Trust me. 😳
I must be really naive because I’m actually blown away by this. Obviously not with yourself but do you think this has ever worked for a parent. I can’t imagine how their kids must feel. Also the book stuff is such bullshit.

I must be really naive because I’m actually blown away by this. Obviously not with yourself but do you think this has ever worked for a parent. I can’t imagine how their kids must feel. Also the book stuff is such bullshit.
You mean a parent hooking up with a teacher? I know it has. I heard the story straight from one of the participants (the teacher). The father was single, and it was after the child was no longer in her class. But it happened, and the flirting part started when the child was in her class. So...

Under different circumstances, there might have been some offers over the years that would've interested me. But even now that my arrangement with Hubby could involve me being with other men, I would not with a parent of one of my students (or even former students). Too many possible problems from that.

Back pre-covid, I did have a father who was a widower left taking care of three kids. He was super sweet. He didn't really hit on me either. He just said if I were single, he would've like to get to know me better. And yeah, the cynic in my says that was a line, but I want to believe it wasn't. 😉

You mean a parent hooking up with a teacher? I know it has. I heard the story straight from one of the participants (the teacher). The father was single, and it was after the child was no longer in her class. But it happened, and the flirting part started when the child was in her class. So...

Under different circumstances, there might have been some offers over the years that would've interested me. But even now that my arrangement with Hubby could involve me being with other men, I would not with a parent of one of my students (or even former students). Too many possible problems from that.

Back pre-covid, I did have a father who was a widower left taking care of three kids. He was super sweet. He didn't really hit on me either. He just said if I were single, he would've like to get to know me better. And yeah, the cynic in my says that was a line, but I want to believe it wasn't. 😉
Oh I‘m definitely not doubting you and the example you have here I‘m in the ok two consenting adults and the child is not in the class so ok category. It’s the dynamic you describe where they’re meeting you as a professional in a professional workspace to discuss their children of all things and thinks it’s appropriate to hit on the person doing their job.

Don‘t get me wrong I get the hot for teacher part, and there’s been a few of my own kids teachers that have been very attractive, I just can’t imagine crossing that line.

So, back at work today after our winter break. We have professional development today (code for some 'meh' presentations followed by paid time to get ready for tomorrow) so no students on campus. I have a two part rant about it.

1. It's cold as fuck in the school. Evidently, no one thought to turn up the heat yesterday (our heat is controlled remotely by the district, so we are probably no alone in this). It was 50 degrees when we got here. The principal called the district, and they turned up the heat. I bet it's at least a couple of degrees warmer now... 🙄🤬🤬🤬
As a friend of mine used to say, I'm freezing my tits off here. 😢

2. A week after another fucking school shooting, we get our resource officer talking about security, but it's the same shit we've heard the last two years from her. I don't know what needs to be done, but I'd like to think the people paid to find ways to make us (staff and students) safer might try to think up some new strategies. 🤬🤬🤬

Nothing like pulling a bunch of fidgety, anxious, just back to school after break elementary students into a first thing in the morning of the first day back assembly to talk about safety, bullying, and our zero tolerance weapons policy. Several of us suggested letting them settle in first, but no... Here we are. And I'd say 75% of the students are not paying attention at all. And neither are half the teachers. Most, like me, are on their phones. And most, like me, intend to have a more direct, more focused discussion of these topics once we go back to our classrooms.

Back