a question for authors

Anime does have its attractions for me, and the speed of your response makes me think you are online right now heheh

And you must be playing tag with me on this and the other thread right now heheh.

Maybe you should say hello in the chat room some time heheh

ok reality eventually hit. sorry leslie, by the time i got into chat you weren't there.

anybody wanna buy a pc???

If you get this sweetone I am in chat normally in the eveningish (most I know go there around 9 onwards [thats 9 onwards to a person in Ontario eh]).

I go by its Mr Leslie in there though (one to many dingbats can't tell I am NOT a woman with just its Leslie).

I usually only can be found in Stories and Authors.

I have a few stories posted if you are interested by the way. Plus me author details have a link to my website which gives an entirely detailed look into whats between my ears heheh.
Sorry I have no way of showing you what's between my legs though heheh.

Would find it fun to chat further with ya in there. Just be sure if you go by another nickname in there you tell me in a PM (if you wish) that its you. Or you won't gain any benefit hehe.

thank you leslie, yes i have my moments when i wander around in chat. i will make myself known to you when my pc behaves itself and lets me enter the chat.

i shall look for you under Mr Leslie, and sidestep those dingbats wherever possible.

rest assured i will look into your website (pc permitting) as sometimes what's between the ears may be preferrable to what's between the legs. in your instance though i can't say for sure either way. do you have references? and, are they readable?

trust me, i gain benefit from chatting no matter what nickname i go with. the kind of benefit is what's in question.

Depending on your needs sweetone, whats between my legs ain't all that exceptional (It amuses me a lot though heheh:) )

But whats between my ears doesn't come with any nice wallpaper or fancy documentation.

Although if documents were all that was required, the dictionary wouldn't have words like "malpractice" would it heheh.

thank you leslie

i've taken a peek at your website. it's interesting and gives me a little insight into pieces of your makeup. thanks :)

in this neck of the woods, wallpaper is out and paint is in. lol

You wanna know what I read? OK

My reading interests are so varied it's hard to pin them down. I go through phases. Right now I'm reading Gotham: A history of New York to 1898 by Edwin Burrows & Mike Wallace (no, not THAT Mike Wallace) simply because the city fascinates me, in spite of being a Canadian living in Vancouver. Problem is the book is as thick as the Manhattan phone book so it goes slowly.

There are authors who have literally changed my life: Henri Bergson, The Two Sources of Morality and Religion , Carl Jung Memories, dreams and Reflections Suzanne Langer Philosophy in a New Key and Feeling and Form , Ernest Becker The Denial of Death among many others. I cherish these works and people for the insight and education they have given me.

And let us not forget John Cleland Fanny Hill , the first book I ever masturbated to!

As for erotic reading I am hooked on the (mostly) anonymous English Victorian authors. They were truly plowing new ground and their enthusiasm for their new genre lends their work a refreshing kind of innocence long gone from contemporary erotica.
And they were so fearless, covering absolutely every sexual predilection imaginable ( try The Romance of Lust to see what I mean)!

As for relaxation I enjoy Patricia Cornwell, P.D. James, Dale Brown, Clive Cussler and most of the other poular writers today.
I also love history well told, and there are many great tellers of historical tales out there.

I just plain love READING.

Back