A Sky Colored Cock

Was this even real? Because this felt scary good. Was this dangerous, feeling this good? And was it even happening? How could a woman wrap her tongue all the way around his shaft and then tickle/probe him like that? He was spasming, spasming all over. It felt almost.. almost like the come was going to start squeezing like sweat out the sides of his shaft…. Ejaculating through the pores? But it was rising too. The spasms were quivering his load out and up he was losing his mind. Scary, scary good…IMG_0385.pngoh, God….

She always made sure to clean herself up before he came over. He liked to be able to see and feel her pinks without the distraction of too much hair. She liked him to have easy access and noticed she was more sensitive without the fur. She was old-fashioned, plus electric razors gave nowhere near as smooth a shave as even the cheap hand operated double blades. She enjoyed the ritual… Sitting in a few inches of water in her bathtub, soaking herself up and stroking stroking, stroking the blade against her skin. The process always aroused her. Stroking the razor, then feeling with her fingers for any stubble, then stroking again, every now and then pulling one side of her labia across to the other to expose any hairs that might be hiding behind or under a plump area. When he got there, she would be ready.
(Drawn with left hand and right fore finger)
IMG_0393.png

She always made sure to clean herself up before he came over. He liked to be able to see and feel her pinks without the distraction of too much hair. She liked him to have easy access and noticed she was more sensitive without the fur. She was old-fashioned, plus electric razors gave nowhere near as smooth a shave as even the cheap hand operated double blades. She enjoyed the ritual… Sitting in a few inches of water in her bathtub, soaking herself up and stroking stroking, stroking the blade against her skin. The process always aroused her. Stroking the razor, then feeling with her fingers for any stubble, then stroking again, every now and then pulling one side of her labia across to the other to expose any hairs that might be hiding behind or under a plump area. When he got there, she would be ready.
Well done! Written and drawn!

View attachment 2350474
Such a lovely little story…

Decided to play with the Procreate program so I put an old sketch up and worked on it using just my right forefinger. This is my usual method and I’m happy to be able to do it again. I just use my right forefinger to point to the Procreate tool I want, and mark up the screen. A sketched over sketch.IMG_0409.jpeg

Hello friends,
Llehlla has been laid low by the limitations of wearing a cast on her wing. She sent sincere apologies for the disappearing act. She’s unable to draw anything really but was able to assemble this image of a flower woman using photos of peonies from her very own garden. Just look at all those petals!IMG_0482.png

Hello friends,
Llehlla has been laid low by the limitations of wearing a cast on her wing. She sent sincere apologies for the disappearing act. She’s unable to draw anything really but was able to assemble this image of a flower woman using photos of peonies from her very own garden. Just look at all those petals!View attachment 2352523
flagrant, fragrant, pink petalicious!! thanks and healing energy to you!!

Back