A Sky Colored Cock

I think I understand. The cock you're seeing is actually a cock-shaped cavity excitedly awaiting the penetration that will unite the two of them in sexual ecstasy. The sensations in the cock-shaped vagina and the vagina-shaped cock are all tinder ready to explode into the flames of sexual heat. The friction of his invasion into her reception is the spark that lights the long-awaited fire.
You’ve got it!

I think I understand. The cock you're seeing is actually a cock-shaped cavity excitedly awaiting the penetration that will unite the two of them in sexual ecstasy. The sensations in the cock-shaped vagina and the vagina-shaped cock are all tinder ready to explode into the flames of sexual heat. The friction of his invasion into her reception is the spark that lights the long-awaited fire.

This is a poorly drawn example, but it’s that old negative positive space idea. They can be seen both ways.

Attachments

• IMG_1931.png
    IMG_1931.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 2

And, ideally, no longer felt as two separate bodies, but as one ecstatic being.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.png
    IMG_1932.png
    550.9 KB · Views: 10
And, ideally, no longer felt as two separate bodies, but as one ecstatic being.
That's eye-opening! The positive wants the negative (and vice-versa) to be complete. You've given me a whole new way to look at my cock sexually. It is looking for a negative space (even if it's my own hand) to merge with. I have a better understanding of men who bottom for other men. They long to be filled. Now I understand the few times that I longed to be filled like that. Now I can not only look at art sexually, but I can also look at sex artistically. You've taught this old (66) dog a new trick. Thank you!

Last edited:
That's eye-opening! The positive wants the negative (and vice-versa) to be complete. You've given me a whole new way to look at my cock sexually. It is looking for a negative space (even if it's my own hand) to merge with. I have a better understanding of men who bottom for other men. They long to be filled. Now I understand the few times that I longed to be filled like that. Now I can not only look at art sexually, but I can also look at sex artistically. You've taught this old (66) dog a new trick. Thank you!
There is so much more I could say on this subject but, perhaps luckily for both of us and anyone else who reads this, I don’t have time right now. All I can say is welcome to the world of duality!

@RobLivesInTexas, if you go to The Author’s Hangout and find the thread called religious experience and eroticism, I posted something which goes into more depth about my thoughts on duality and sex within a broader context.

Of course she was ready, how could she not be after all of that, licking and lapping, tonguing and tasting? But she still liked him to check, to pretend she couldn’t be sure herself. She would ask very innocently, “IMG_1070.png Are you sure I’m ready for that huge thick cock of yours? Really? Could you just check with two of your big fingers first? Make sure I’m wet enough and stretchy enough to accommodate your huge erection?” He played along happily and gave her a thorough exam before assuring her that she was plenty ready and he was about to burst.

He knew where he’d find her on a Saturday afternoon… in the bath. That was where she cooled off, warmed up, relaxed, and played. She played with herself, that is unless he showed up. And here he was already taking off his shirt and kneeling down next to the tub. The water had already risen above that ticklish place where it just touches the level of her clit. His muscular arm hung inside the tub while his fingers splashed warm water in the direction of her split. She was already warm and his presence made her warmer. “ Would you like to join me?” she asked. He answered by standing up and with some effort easing the zipper past the strained contour of his jeans. IMG_1102.png

Sometimes Llehlla’s muse gives her ideas which are, frankly, not Llehlla’s cup of tea. Ideas for images which do not really reflect the artist’s sensibilities. However, even if it comes from some part of Llehlla which she does not consider one of her best neighborhoods, she’ll give it a try anyway. This is an example of an image that does not reflect her sensibilities, and she wonders where in her psyche
her Muse was lurking when she came up with this “lovely.” What it does have is a unique perspective; Llehlla is always on the lookout for new perspectives, unique ways to present the usual subject matter. Plus, even though she doesn’t like to admit it, if her Muse found it in her, there’s always the chance that someone out there has it in them and it will be just their cup of tea.IMG_1126.png

If she looks this hot on the outside, believe me she’s on fire inside. Want to feel her fire? That color and the way she has plumped up make it pretty clear she wants you to… very much. She needs that heavy fire hose of yours to fucking shoot off inside her.. IMG_1229.png

Last edited:
Of course she was ready, how could she not be after all of that, licking and lapping, tonguing and tasting? But she still liked him to check, to pretend she couldn’t be sure herself. She would ask very innocently, “View attachment 2356992 Are you sure I’m ready for that huge thick cock of yours? Really? Could you just check with two of your big fingers first? Make sure I’m wet enough and stretchy enough to accommodate your huge erection?” He played along happily and gave her a thorough exam before assuring her that she was plenty ready and he was about to burst.
... jeez the passionate colours and fluidity makes me want to plunge my fingers inside, curl them to tease that mound inside, then lean in to drink in all that fluid passion.....

Great to see the surgery isn’t restricting your fantastic and sensual artistic expression. Speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹
Thank you so much. That sketch is one of Llehlla’s earliest… she has posted it in full or in cropped versions many times. It’s her Avatar, in a way, within this Sky thread.
Luckily, she has a backlog of drawings in various states of completion and which can be slightly modified and reposted!
But yes, she tries to keep the new images coming as best. She can so that her fans can keep coming, again and again!

Back