A Sky Colored Cock

...But that’s what fantasy is for I suppose... to transport us from our everyday lives to a place that seems real enough that it creates an actual physical release in the body. Mind over matter is good for control when needed and good for letting go of control when desired...
Yes, and I'm using that mode of transportation right now. (George! What are you saying?! lol)

It was #510

...don't worry about the typos! It was steamy-hot no matter what! I've never heard you talk/write that way!
Words can really amp up the excitement for me and apparently for you and I think for others. Just hearing the words in your head and hearing the sounds they make and the sounds of the words layered over the image…. For me that really adds a lot of punch!

"...Momentarily stunned by Patricia’s overall raw sexual aura, he found himself speechless. Standing before her, caught in her stare, words of overwhelming emotion and phrases of adoration raced through his consciousness looking for an exit, but to no avail. The power of the girl’s seductive beauty was imposing! Her face communicated the unequivocal hallmarks of eroticism and sensuality. Both qualities combined effectively in her features; together, they beamed out, flowering hypnotically like spinning colors from a rotating kaleidoscope.

"Piercing hazel eyes—set in a faint teal shadow, framed and shaded by lashes teased full in inky mascara—sat royally above the delicate slopes of slightly freckled cheeks. The auburn-colored skin speckles connected both cheeks by way of an arch hugging the bevel of her nose. A hint of freckling and scant blemishes decorated her small chin; they collected in sporadic gatherings about a mouth which could only be described as extremely inviting to a kiss. With the perpetual pout of her lips glossed in shiny rouge paint, the sparse groupings of freckles resembled campers huddling for warmth around a blazing fire..."

Text for a sordid, thoroughly dirty story I've been hashing out for some time now. I'd have it completed by now if it weren't for the all-but-too-frequent "rest stops."

"...Momentarily stunned by Patricia’s overall raw sexual aura, he found himself speechless. Standing before her, caught in her stare, words of overwhelming emotion and phrases of adoration raced through his consciousness looking for an exit, but to no avail. The power of the girl’s seductive beauty was imposing! Her face communicated the unequivocal hallmarks of eroticism and sensuality. Both qualities combined effectively in her features; together, they beamed out, flowering hypnotically like spinning colors from a rotating kaleidoscope.

"Piercing hazel eyes—set in a faint teal shadow, framed and shaded by lashes teased full in inky mascara—sat royally above the delicate slopes of slightly freckled cheeks. The auburn-colored skin speckles connected both cheeks by way of an arch hugging the bevel of her nose. A hint of freckling and scant blemishes decorated her small chin; they collected in sporadic gatherings about a mouth which could only be described as extremely inviting to a kiss. With the perpetual pout of her lips glossed in shiny rouge paint, the sparse groupings of freckles resembled campers huddling for warmth around a blazing fire..."

Text for a sordid, thoroughly dirty story I've been hashing out for some time now. I'd have it completed by now if it weren't for the all-but-too-frequent "rest stops."
Wowee wow! That is FANTASTIC! You write as skillfully as you draw. Such a lovely, compelling description of the woman. I’m very impressed and I was already very impressed by your talents! Thank you so much for sharing this. I feel honored. Now if I could hear you playing your bass!

I’m sorry to have to sign off after you shared your superb story snippet. I have to get some things done. Thank you so much for all of your positive feedback and for letting me see this glimpse of your story. You are a remarkable person!

...Now if I could hear you playing your bass!
Ever since reading "Bassline" I've been trying to figure a way to send a few recordings...... Thank you for your critique. You are the first with whom I've shared an excerpt. Huh; you may not feel the same after you read what happens to her face! I blush even thinking about you reading it.

Ever since reading "Bassline" I've been trying to figure a way to send a few recordings...... Thank you for your critique. You are the first with whom I've shared an excerpt. Huh; you may not feel the same after you read what happens to her face! I blush even thinking about you reading it.
I might like what happens to her face…. There are some things I can think of that sound appealing. Who knows? I’d like very much to find out what it is!

I might like what happens to her face…. There are some things I can think of that sound appealing. Who knows? I’d like very much to find out what it is!
Oh, it's nothing "gross." Quite predictable, I guess. Whatever sticky scenario you may be imagining would probably be rather close. @Llehlla

Oh, it's nothing "gross." Quite predictable, I guess. Whatever sticky scenario you may be imagining would probably be rather close. @Llehlla
I can’t wait to read your story!
No pressure though. I don’t want you to feel like you HAVE to finish it; that’s a good way to kill inspiration.
Now I really have to sign off!

Last edited:
A vagina with a tongue he thought. A vagina with a fucking hot tongue is what he felt. Her lips sealed tight around his shaft, her tongue doing fuck knows what but damn it feels so good, her fingers caressing the part that doesn’t fit, her hair tickling his base now and then…. A vagina with eyes that raise sooner or later and give him the look. The look that says I have your cock in my mouth and isn’t that the fucking hottest thing ever? Hell yes it is and with two wild pumps your liquid fire is delivered right into the back of the vagina with the fantastic IMG_1514.pngfucking tongue and eyes.

A vagina with a tongue he thought. A vagina with a fucking hot tongue is what he felt. Her lips sealed tight around his shaft, her tongue doing fuck knows what but damn it feels so good, her fingers caressing the part that doesn’t fit, her hair tickling his base now and then…. A vagina with eyes that raise sooner or later and give him the look. The look that says I have your cock in my mouth and isn’t that the fucking hottest thing ever? Hell yes it is and with two wild pumps your liquid fire is delivered right into the back of the vagina with the fantastic View attachment 2371158fucking tongue and eyes.
The image angle/perspective you've chosen is brilliant. The narrative concept is as erotic as all fuck, too.

Has she posted this before? Another drawing originally created by Llehlla, for Llehlla! @GeorgeTyerbyter, since you were interested. View attachment 2371428
Beautiful! The colors and texture! Stunning! Do you know what my initial impression was upon first sight? You might laugh, @Llehlla . It immediately put me in mind of the enormous pillars—the "Pillars of Creation"—towering within the Eagle Nebula/"Star Queen" Nebula. It's kind of apropos in that sense.

Beautiful! The colors and texture! Stunning! Do you know what my initial impression was upon first sight? You might laugh, @Llehlla . It immediately put me in mind of the enormous pillars—the "Pillars of Creation"—towering within the Eagle Nebula/"Star Queen" Nebula. It's kind of apropos in that sense.
Thank you very much @GeorgeTyerbyter for this cosmic association. No, I didn’t laugh; I confess I had to look up your reference due to my ignorance! I see immediately the similarities and appreciate your “expanding” my world!

The difference in their worlds was never made clearer than when he grasped one of her porcelain breasts in his hand, permanently tanned and stained from his work. She didn’t mind. Though he always showed up with a new scrape or bruise from some piece of heavy machinery, his palms remained undamaged and smooth enough. He squeezed her full softness, pink and white puffing out between his weathered fingers, but never so much that it hurt. Just enough for them to both thrill at the warm touch and how it sent warmth spreading throughout their bodies. Hard places would soften and soft parts would soon become so hard that their IMG_1522.pngdifferences would fit perfectly together.

Back