A Sky Colored Cock

Fabulous artwork aside, reading your narrative increases pulse rate and labors breathing, just as it was "designed" to do. It should come with a warning: "Consult with your physician before reading." I'm on my seventh read-through...I nearly have it fully committed to memory.

(I'm trying to type this with one hand.🫠)
You know, sometimes Llehlla creates things “for her own use” and then posts them on Sky as “hand-me-downs”!

Wow! That is the highest praise… I mean highest in all senses of the word! You are funny, too! I’m very glad that you find this so enriching and enlivening. Confession: It had a similar effect on the artist/writer!
That was going to be my next inquiry. I'll bet your breathing was taxed while writing; at least I'd like to imagine you in that state.

That was going to be my next inquiry. I'll bet your breathing was taxed while writing; at least I'd like to imagine you in that state.
The drawing happens during. Then after the excitement it is neatened up. The full text is written directly on the reply space and comes from words or ideas that arise during the “creative process.” The words just come, then the drawing is ready to be tacked on!

The drawing happens during. Then after the excitement it is neatened up. The full text is written directly on the reply space and comes from words or ideas that arise during the “creative process.” The words just come, then the drawing is ready to be tacked on!
A great approach. Organic and sincere.

A great approach. Organic and sincere.
Most of the drawings are not done as I’ve just described. But some are. Usually, you can tell by the messy rather chaotic drawing style and the subject. The subject is usually a single phallus or a phallus with a sloppy suggestion of female parts.

I'd love to read you explaining that in no uncertain terms! mmmm... ("Down boy! Down!" George slaps his hand in admonishment.)
I won’t give you that description now, so don’t hold your breath, but I am trying to make a quick scan through this huge thread to see if I can find a few created this way. I’ll post the numbers that I find with the quick search. Not going to go through the whole thread exhaustively sorry!

Most of the drawings are not done as I’ve just described. But some are. Usually, you can tell by the messy rather chaotic drawing style and the subject. The subject is usually a single phallus or a phallus with a sloppy suggestion of female parts.
I thought I was detecting that in some of your posts. I wanted to mention it on several occasions but felt inhibited.

Please don’t feel inhibited ever. It’s pretty clear that I don’t.
Well, most of the time I feel an uncontrollable need to preserve decorum. (You're threatening that control at the moment!) "Inhibited" was probably a wrong choice of words on my part. Let's just say that I'm plagued by a nagging sense of propriety.

Well, most of the time I feel an uncontrollable need to preserve decorum. (You're threatening that control at the moment!) "Inhibited" was probably a wrong choice of words on my part. Let's just say that I'm plagued by a nagging sense of propriety.
I understand. This is the place I let that go.

View attachment 2287002But the minute he thought of her mouth waiting thick lipped and pouty just a breath away from histip he lost it. He swore her mouth as there as his rainbow cum spurted all over her face and ran down down his shaft tk his hands. Slippery as hell to get a good grip, he managed to circle his fingers around his cock so he could shiver up another load. It blasted out! One more? he thought, incredulous at his stamina and now greedy for the possibility of more. Slip slip slip went his cum shellacked fingers and maybe it wax the sound but by God he pictured her open sexy mouth like a winking vag and slick slick slick slick ohhhhhh God! Unhhhhhh! Christ oh God oh God ahhhhhhh…
Wow.
Wow.

Wow.
I read all the way through, from 505 to THIS!... An expletive has yet to be invented that will suffice at the moment!...trying to type with one hand again. (Sheesh, @Llehlla !)

But, for me, someone who can maintain the proper decorum and exercise control when it is called for, but in private is able to let his lusty animal self out is highly attractive. Now I realize this is not private. We are not in a relationship and it would take a leap to push reality aside and imagine otherwise. It makes perfect sense to me that you on an erotica website would be fully conscious that you are NOT in the bedroom of someone you’ve never met. But that’s what fantasy is for I suppose.. to transport us from our everyday lives to a place that seems real enough that it creates an actual physical release in the body. Mind over matter is good for control when needed and good for letting go of control when desired

I read all the way through, from 505 to THIS!... An expletive has yet to be invented that will suffice at the moment!...trying to type with one hand again. (Sheesh, @Llehlla !)
And I say my God did, I proofread that thing? I think not.! I gotta fix that up! But I am glad you enjoy it. Heh. Thank you for the compliment.

Back