A Sky Colored Cock

“Squeeze harder, ah! Harder!” he half-begged, half-gasped. She was pressing her breasts together as tight as she could while he shoved, shoved his maxed out erection through what used to be the space where her breasts moved freely. A glance at her fire poker nipples was the beginning of the glorious end, “Squeeze… coming…ahhhh….”
He came so hard he almost ached. But it wasn’t enough. He slid his cock right back into the now cum-slicked space and asked her again, “Please, squeeze me hard… i have another still in me.”
Moments later he spurted again all over her. She guided him down to lie on her as she brought a sheet up to cover them both.IMG_1236.png

“Squeeze harder, ah! Harder!” he half-begged, half-gasped. She was pressing her breasts together as tight as she could while he shoved, shoved his maxed out erection through what used to be the space where her breasts moved freely. A glance at her fire poker nipples was the beginning of the glorious end, “Squeeze… coming…ahhhh….”
He came so hard he almost ached. But it wasn’t enough. He slid his cock right back into the now cum-slicked space and asked her again, “Please, squeeze me hard… i have another still in me.”
Moments later he spurted again all over her. She guided him down to lie on her as she brought a sheet up to cover them both.View attachment 2362025
So f'kin delicious

She loved to present herself to him. She loved to pull open her curtainsView attachment 2355413 so he could examine each detail before he made the first push to come in. It made her wet having him gaze at her. It made him even harder than he already was. Just pausing for that moment to take in her color, her texture, her shapes and her scent boosted their excitement from ready to more than ready.
… sliding his rigidity along the slick path between her lips he relishes the tease he causes to her sensitive bud as the dome and then veiny length stimulate it over and over. He moves position to make his entrance between those juicy peach curtains, sensing the sticky warmth enveloping his member and almost pulling him in like the most erotic embrace he could imagine….

… sliding his rigidity along the slick path between her lips he relishes the tease he causes to her sensitive bud as the dome and then veiny length stimulate it over and over. He moves position to make his entrance between those juicy peach curtains, sensing the sticky warmth enveloping his member and almost pulling him in like the most erotic embrace he could imagine….
Oooooo!!!!

With her expert hand on the stick he would be there in no time. She loved this part, seeing and feeling him transformed by her touch.View attachment 2362858

With her expert hand on the stick he would be there in no time. She loved this part, seeing and feeling him transformed by her touch.View attachment 2362858
.... delicate fingers wrapping firmly around his shaft, which was growing in reaction to her slow rhythmic movement, his twin sacs filled and ready to erupt a shower of joy as reward for her expert carnal services.

Moments later he spurted again all over her. She guided him down to lie on her as she brought a sheet up to cover them both.View attachment 2362025
Grroooaaaaannnnnnn "fire poker nipples" fuuuccckkkkkkkkk! "shoved his maxed out erection through what used to be the space where her breasts moved freely" fucking fucking fucking titfucking furiously!!!!

Beach party, hot Summer afternoon, so everyone laughed and thought she was being funny when she added, “Dress: minimal.”
But when the guest started to arrive they saw she was not joking about party attire. The women didn’t know what to do. The men knew immediately what they wanted to do.
This was something different…
IMG_1282.png

Beach party, hot Summer afternoon, so everyone laughed and thought she was being funny when she added, “Dress: minimal.”
But when the guest started to arrive they saw she was not joking about party attire. The women didn’t know what to do. The men knew immediately what they wanted to do.
This was something different…
View attachment 2364400
He strode meaningfully up to her taking in the exotic vision of her milky skin exhibited beneath her sheer and transparent dress. As he reached her he gazed into her eyes sensing her arousal, his hands moved to gently stroke her hair around her eyes, then lightly down the side of her neck before stroking the swell of her breasts and grazing her nipples which harden to his touch, almost piercing the whisper thin material. Still holding her gaze his right hand drops and tugs at the sash around her waist, loosening the knot until it drops to the floor, her dress falls open and as the air hits her hardened nipples she gasps..............

He strode meaningfully up to her taking in the exotic vision of her milky skin exhibited beneath her sheer and transparent dress. As he reached her he gazed into her eyes sensing her arousal, his hands moved to gently stroke her hair around her eyes, then lightly down the side of her neck before stroking the swell of her breasts and grazing her nipples which harden to his touch, almost piercing the whisper thin material. Still holding her gaze his right hand drops and tugs at the sash around her waist, loosening the knot until it drops to the floor, her dress falls open and as the air hits her hardened nipples she gasps..............
Very nice “touches” @ Robbo694u. Thank you!

Oh God oh God push your face in more your whole face get me sopping sloppy soaking wet smear your face shove your face ah! Oooohhhhh…..unnnn… more more so fucking wet so good unnn… ahhh…..FUCK yes! IMG_1342.png

It is designed for one thing and one thing only. It is designed to swell and lengthen, to harden enough for it to shove into tight spaces. It is designed to enlarge and then push, probe and press itself into places too small to accommodate it without lubrication. It is designed to thrust in and out of a tight narrow hollow to You_Doodle_2024-07-25T21_07_16Z.jpegthe point of such excitement that it must release the viscous contents from the sacs at its base. It is driven by nature to swell, harden, thrust and launch its payload into the wet grip which is designed to receive it.

It is designed for one thing and one thing only. It is designed to swell and lengthen, to harden enough for it to shove into tight spaces. It is designed to enlarge and then push, probe and press itself into places too small to accommodate it without lubrication. It is designed to thrust in and out of a tight narrow hollow to View attachment 2369742the point of such excitement that it must release the viscous contents from the sacs at its base. It is driven by nature to swell, harden, thrust and launch its payload into the wet grip which is designed to receive it.
Fabulous artwork aside, reading your narrative increases pulse rate and labors breathing, just as it was "designed" to do. It should come with a warning: "Consult with your physician before reading." I'm on my seventh read-through...I nearly have it fully committed to memory.

(I'm trying to type this with one hand.🫠)

Fabulous artwork aside, reading your narrative increases pulse rate and labors breathing, just as it was "designed" to do. It should come with a warning: "Consult with your physician before reading." I'm on my seventh read-through...I nearly have it fully committed to memory.

(I'm trying to type this with one hand.🫠)
Wow! That is the highest praise… I mean highest in all senses of the word! You are funny, too! I’m very glad that you find this so enriching and enlivening. Confession: It had a similar effect on the artist/writer!

Back