A thread with no title

NemoAlia said:
Well, I'm the exception to silken's rule. I pee in the shower, particularly when I've just had sex, or when I'm masturbating in the shower, or when my boyfriend is reading a 700-page book whilst sitting on the toilet.

Fortunately, I also clean my shower regularly, and don't share it with anyone who's not already deeply involved with my bodily fluids. Even if urine is sterile, any sort of 'peeing in a public shower' would strike me as just plain gross.

Really? has never been able to stand the idea of it running down My leg, maybe i am the exception not the rule lol

Silken "who doesn't pee in My shower ever!"

I agree Nemo... peeing in a public shower would be gross. That I don't do. I use alot of gym showers since I work out and go swim alot. In those situations, I hit the head first. Not to mention, what are you going to do when someone catches ya peeing in the public shower? LOL. Explain that to the police when they respond to a public beating.

Also, pee is a great way to kill any germs on your feet, especially athletes' foot. As for the pee on the leg thing.. I guess I don't get that Silken.. :) It doesn't even hit me. Maybe you could do something to uhmm keep it from hitting you... what ever ya'll have to do to get it to go straight out... LMAO.

PBW "I think we have a topic now"

P. B. Walker said:
I agree Nemo... peeing in a public shower would be gross. That I don't do. I use alot of gym showers since I work out and go swim alot. In those situations, I hit the head first. Not to mention, what are you going to do when someone catches ya peeing in the public shower? LOL. Explain that to the police when they respond to a public beating.

Also, pee is a great way to kill any germs on your feet, especially athletes' foot. As for the pee on the leg thing.. I guess I don't get that Silken.. :) It doesn't even hit me. Maybe you could do something to uhmm keep it from hitting you... what ever ya'll have to do to get it to go straight out... LMAO.

PBW "I think we have a topic now"

I would only do so in a dire emergency and thank goodness there are enough public restrooms to accomodate the population. LOL but doesn't even want to try and keep it off My leg.. becuase i don't wish to do it at all

Silken

Sighsss would be watching the latest Buffy the vampire Slayer but it is a rerun.. it is a bad tv night but now can wait for the Osbournes to come on.

Silken

Bondagebunni said:
i don't have a TV in my room...which is where my computer is...

Well can give you a play by play of a show, but does not mean it will sound interesting. Nor can i make up for the time delay.. LOL or you could just turn it on in another room of your house realllyy loudly ;) All just suggestions!

Silken

ok, i pee in the shower. and i love the feeling of peeing right after cumming. i'm not sure why, it just feels good. now peeing in the shower right after having sex, i don't think i've done that before.

bunny bondage said:
ok, i pee in the shower. and i love the feeling of peeing right after cumming. i'm not sure why, it just feels good. now peeing in the shower right after having sex, i don't think i've done that before.

Wow you really do learn something new everyday, has never known any women who pee in the shower, guess i need to ask more friends about it.

Silken

mistresssilkeng said:
Wow you really do learn something new everyday, has never known any women who pee in the shower, guess i need to ask more friends about it.

Silken

somehow i doubt many women would admit to that

mistresssilkeng said:
Has never watched that, it is about a kidnapping? is it very good?

Silken

Mmm more complicated than that. It's got everything in it. The basis of the show is that one session is one day in real life. So each show is one hour. One session is 24 shows which make up 24 hours, or 1 day.

The first session was about stopping an assassination attempt on the future president.

This session is about stopping an nuclear bomb from going off in L.A.

It revolves around the life of an agent for a counter terrorist unit. At least these two sessions have. I'm sure they will change that as it goes along.

PBW

Bondagebunni said:
somehow i doubt many women would admit to that

LOL meant friends that would share such info, sorry meant to qualify that response, this is very interesting to Me. I had not realized that it was done much by women. Now i am curious as to why and how such a thing would have started?

Silken

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL meant friends that would share such info, sorry meant to qualify that response, this is very interesting to Me. I had not realized that it was done much by women. Now i am curious as to why and how such a thing would have started?

Silken

Hmmm, how about one person peeing on another person in the shower? :eek: Life's little intimacies. :)

Tries to steer it back to the pee talk because is lost when it comes to tv shows. ;)

lark sparrow said:
Hmmm, how about one person peeing on another person in the shower? :eek: Life's little intimacies. :)

Tries to steer it back to the pee talk because is lost when it comes to tv shows. ;)

I can't really say if that's a turn on or not. I've only done it once, sorry as an accident/joking around type thing. It was mostly just silly. I would probably try it in earnest with the right person.

the story:

There we are showering. She'd gotten in about 10 minutes before me so she was pretty much done and I was just getting in. We kinda go thru our pleasantries (kissing, touching, etc) and then I start washing. She says "hey, look". I turn around to see her pissing. LOL. Of course, we both started laughing and chuckling, and she's trying to keep it in a nice thick stream while still laughing. Before she can finish I hold myself and try to let it go too (i.e., piss). I do finally but after she's finished. I hold my hands up and say "look no hands". Well, more comments fly and then we are both laughing. Well the laugh is causing me to just piss everywhere, and she's freaking out cus it getting all over her and she's holding her hands out to block it. And that just gets me laughing even harder... well... in the end she wasn't too pleased. The mutual shower ended pretty quick. :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
I can't really say if that's a turn on or not. I've only done it once, sorry as an accident/joking around type thing. It was mostly just silly. I would probably try it in earnest with the right person.

the story:

There we are showering. She'd gotten in about 10 minutes before me so she was pretty much done and I was just getting in. We kinda go thru our pleasantries (kissing, touching, etc) and then I start washing. She says "hey, look". I turn around to see her pissing. LOL. Of course, we both started laughing and chuckling, and she's trying to keep it in a nice thick stream while still laughing. Before she can finish I hold myself and try to let it go too (i.e., piss). I do finally but after she's finished. I hold my hands up and say "look no hands". Well, more comments fly and then we are both laughing. Well the laugh is causing me to just piss everywhere, and she's freaking out cus it getting all over her and she's holding her hands out to block it. And that just gets me laughing even harder... well... in the end she wasn't too pleased. The mutual shower ended pretty quick. :)

PBW

*laughs* oi...that's just hilarious

lark sparrow said:

LOL yeah sure that is why you want to turn it back to pee talk ;)

Silken

P. B. Walker said:

the story:

PBW

laughs, great story PB. Now i am not opposed to peeing on the right person if they are into it. LOL but not the unintentional down My leg peeing kind.

Silken :devil:

mistresssilkeng said:
laughs, great story PB. Now i am not opposed to peeing on the right person if they are into it. LOL but not the unintentional down My leg peeing kind.

Silken :devil:

i don't think it's unintentional....

Bondagebunni said:
i don't think it's unintentional....

LOL nitpicking now.. unintentional, accidental or intentional peeing on Myself has never appealed to Me.

Silken

bunny bondage said:
oh pw. couldn't you have pointed it away? you dirty man, you!

LOL... well actually.. I did reach down and direct it, but more on her... lmao.

I am a meanie

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... well actually.. I did reach down and direct it, but more on her... lmao.

I am a meanie

PBW

you ARE! *laughs* but it makes for an amusing anecdote

Back