A thread with no title

Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

P. B. Walker said:
Hey look.... a PBW Sandwich.

PBW ;)

and you know what PBW.....some people would call that perverted !! How strange <wink>

Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

sir-to-k said:
and you know what PBW.....some people would call that perverted !! How strange <wink>

Yeah... especially since it's a heterosexual male between two lesbians. Kinda like a vinegar and oil sandwich. :)

PBW

omg, the red dwarf tv series was just terrible! the books were way better. i'm not in the uk, but i've seen tapes of it.

Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

lark sparrow said:
LOL! :)

Blames it all on PB ;) - a fun but, bad influence... booty, body fluids and functions... where shall we go next?

Shall we talk about nerf-sword fighting in the forest? <winks @ Mistress>

<smiles at My girl> No thanks does not want to get into that as some might enjoy it and doesn't want to know which do ;)

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

P. B. Walker said:
Yeah... especially since it's a heterosexual male between two lesbians. Kinda like a vinegar and oil sandwich. :)

PBW

True we don't mix, doesn't mean we wouldn't hold you down so that EB can have her way with you :p

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

mistresssilkeng said:
True we don't mix, doesn't mean we wouldn't hold you down so that EB can have her way with you :p

Silken

LOL.. yes exactly.

I think a few well placed "pokes" by my little friend would back ya off quite nicely. :)

PBW "I'm free... I'm freee!"

bunny bondage said:
omg, the red dwarf tv series was just terrible! the books were way better. i'm not in the uk, but i've seen tapes of it.

On a similar note, "Hitchhikers guide"was made into both a radio series and then later a TV series. I MUCH prefered the radio(which I still have on tape). The casting of the voices was perfect and imagination worked better than the'reality' of TV. I didn't like the look of Zaphod's second head either !

PBW:- yes, I had noticed that compatability was not exactly perfect. Interesting concept though.....although it would take a braver man than me !

sir-to-k said:

PBW:- yes, I had noticed that compatability was not exactly perfect. Interesting concept though.....although it would take a braver man than me !

Actually, I don't think it requires a brave man. Not like they are gonna hurt ya. It'll be equally awkward for all involved I would think (well except between them). But in the end, once all parties realize nothing is gonna happen, I'd think you'd just chill out and go about your business. :)

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

P. B. Walker said:
LOL.. yes exactly.

I think a few well placed "pokes" by my little friend would back ya off quite nicely. :)

LOL just because i don't find it attractive doesn't mean I would be frightened of it, lol just because i don't domme men doesn't mean i wouldn't be able to. LOL just try to poke Me with it and you will learn about this Sadist ;)

Silken "your never free when I am chaining ya :p "

Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

P. B. Walker said:

PBW

I happen to like vinegar and oil, PB. Now, I'm really offended! ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL just because i don't find it attractive doesn't mean I would be frightened of it, lol just because i don't domme men doesn't mean i wouldn't be able to. LOL just try to poke Me with it and you will learn about this Sadist ;)

What did I say about being brave ? Trouble your way comes PBW !

Dave
walking away whistling and trying (badly) to look innocent

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

sir-to-k said:
What did I say about being brave ? Trouble your way comes PBW !

Davewalking away whistling and trying (badly) to look innocent

LOL not to worry PB or Dave, it was just a joke i have no interest in men

Silken "just walking away"

mistresssilkeng said:

Whoa... lol.

Even if I paint a scary face on it? LOL.

I bet I could get out of this sandwich if I needed to... <winks> but I won't give up my secret yet.

PBW

Rocket88 said:
This thread shold be re-directed to its initial intent: nothing.

Now, I shall talk about everything:

Discuss.
KillerMuffin's RL age. Either that or there are 42 hired frustrated writers on Lit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

P. B. Walker said:
LOL.. yes exactly.

Oh really? We shall see about that!

Eb

man, i get sick for ONE day and i miss all the fun stuff *pouts* i didn't even get to participate in the Hitchhiker's guide discusion *pouts more* i think i should have a little chip inbeded in my brain that tells me when something interesting is happening on lit so i can go see it.

Ebonyfire said:
Oh really? We shall see about that!

Eb

Well I doubt it would scare you away... lol. You aren't a lesbian. Plus you'd probably just laugh and swat at me... lol Or whip out a rope and tie it up. :)

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to finish the sentence......

P. B. Walker said:
Well I doubt it would scare you away... lol. You aren't a lesbian. Plus you'd probably just laugh and swat at me... lol Or whip out a rope and tie it up. :)

PBW

can i play, too?

I got laid off for a month.

I IDed the foxy blonde bitch ahead of me in line at the likker store as a man and caused consternation amongst the help, except that the old Korean guy who runs the place totally knew the score and laughed at his Mexican hirelings for not being hip-this all in Spanish, a true NYC tri-cultural crossfire.

Santa Claus is a Jew.

Back