A thread with no title

Such a meanie

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... well actually.. I did reach down and direct it, but more on her... lmao.

I am a meanie

PBW

LOL can understand why she got out quick, yuck!

Silken "thinks yes he is a meanie":eek:

Re: Such a meanie

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL can understand why she got out quick, yuck!

Silken "thinks yes he is a meanie":eek:

(Shamelessly rethinks and recants)

That story made me laugh PB - and I think your av goes well with it, just that kind of look and smile, hmmm? ;)

Last edited:
Re: Re: Such a meanie

lark sparrow said:
(whispers... look who's talking :devil: )

That story made me laugh PB - and I think your av goes well with it, just that kind of look and smile, hmmm? ;)

<Looks at My girl> you may want to rethink that meanie comment.

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Such a meanie

P. B. Walker said:
Me thinks there is a story behind this!! LOL

PBW

LOL there could be and if she keeps it up I might tell you about it.

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Re: Such a meanie

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL there could be and if she keeps it up I might tell you about it.

Silken

Hehe... well hopefully she keeps it up... cus I'd love to hear it. :)

PBW "Hey, we can make this the "stories" thread"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such a meanie

P. B. Walker said:
Hehe... well hopefully she keeps it up... cus I'd love to hear it. :)

PBW "Hey, we can make this the "stories" thread"

LOL I am pretty sure she is smarter than saying much more and there will be no story if there is a well worded recantment of her statement

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such a meanie

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL I am pretty sure she is smarter than saying much more and there will be no story if there is a well worded recantment of her statement

Silken

Somebody please tape her mouth shut so we can hear the story. LMAO

PBW "Sorry, lark I wanna hear it"

mistresssilkeng said:
LOL I am pretty sure she is smarter than saying much more and there will be a story unless there is a well worded recantment of her statement (rewrites it cause of a typo)

Silken

Steps back over that line... yes, Mistress. Checks into that edit feature. :)

Sorry PB - but I will be scared to visit Her again if we keep this up. But I can go back to tormenting you and your booty. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Such a meanie

lark sparrow said:
Steps back over that line... yes, Mistress. Checks into that edit feature. :)

Sorry PB - but I will be scared to visit Her again if we keep this up. But I can go back to tormenting you and your booty. ;)

Aw sorry to dissapoint you PB, she did correct herself.

Silken

lark sparrow said:
Hmmm, how about one person peeing on another person in the shower? :eek: Life's little intimacies. :)

Absolutely the best thing you could do. :cool:

I was bored last night and the rerun of Buffy wasnt even one that I liked.

I miss the good talk when I am not on the net.

This thread shold be re-directed to its initial intent: nothing.

The following is about nothing:

Something could be mentioned but then it occured to me what had been said. And further, it strikes me as ironic and a more undeliverable topic on nebulous concepts. Something to be considered, I might add, yet easily overlooked. As inconspicuous as it may seem it is doubtlessly inherent and even ubiquitous.

Now, I shall talk about everything:

Discuss.

Rocket88 said:
Now, I shall talk about everything:

[/B]

as long as you don't forget the towel! And in the worst of cases you can always declare it other peoples' problem.

should i just fall apart here or would you like me to go stick my head in a bucket of water?

I'll tell you the question to everything as soon as this hoopy Texas Gal finishes her Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, drops her towel, and sasses each and everyone of you while Ford watches so she can prove what a frood chick she is.....Ford's a hottie you know?

Ford's quite a hottie etc

And Zaphod's extra head comes in very useful ! <wink>

at least, thats what Trillian told me !

Last edited:
i've got my huge hardbound copy of the entire series here looking for a long marvin quote, but damn, they're all so funny, i can't pick just one. marvin, the paranoid android. oh i love these books, absolutly priceless. did you guys know that there's a "new" douglas adams book out? they found it on his computer and published it. it's called "salmon of truth" . i have yet to read it but i plan to. also, there's a tiny series called "red dwarf" that's the same sort of humor. you should check it out. the first book is called "infinity welcomes careful drivers" and the second one is "better than life".

oh my, i've revealed myself as a dork.....ok, i admit it, i love star trek: the next generation too! and i watch it with my dad, and talk about which episodes are the best and then we build model spaceships like the milenium falcon! *hangs head in shame*

i guess i had to come out of the closet at some time.

bunny bondage said:
<snip> also, there's a tiny series called "red dwarf" that's the same sort of humor. you should check it out. the first book is called "infinity welcomes careful drivers" and the second one is "better than life".

oh my, i've revealed myself as a dork.....ok, i admit it, i love star trek: the next generation too! and i watch it with my dad, and talk about which episodes are the best and then we build model spaceships like the milenium falcon! *hangs head in shame*

i guess i had to come out of the closet at some time.

Now that is most certainly NOT dorkish !! Fellow Star Trek/Red Dwarf (tv series)/Hitchhikers guide fan here..so if I like it, it can't be dorkish..now can it ?;)

BTW...By the sound of it, you might be in UK. Do you remember Blakes Seven ? In my opinion a very good prog, considering its ultra low budget,

Dave

to finish the sentence......

sir-to-k said:
Here I am, brain the size of a planet.....

If we ignore Marvin for a moment.....various contributors to this thread would probably finish that line in different ways...as follows:-

Silken..........."and I can't even pee in the shower"
PBW............." and I CAN pee in the shower"
Lark.............."and I can't even talk about WHO pees in the shower"

Dave
only joking now, lads and lasses ;)

Re: to finish the sentence......

sir-to-k said:
If we ignore Marvin for a moment.....various contributors to this thread would probably finish that line in different ways...as follows:-

Silken..........."and I can't even pee in the shower"
PBW............." and I CAN pee in the shower"
Lark.............."and I can't even talk about WHO pees in the shower"

Dave
only joking now, lads and lasses ;)

LOL! :)

Blames it all on PB ;) - a fun but, bad influence... booty, body fluids and functions... where shall we go next?

Shall we talk about nerf-sword fighting in the forest? <winks @ Mistress>

Last edited:
Back