A Wet Dream

I'm always thirsty for CUM but lets use my PUSSY first. I'm spreading my lips if anyone has a big COCK to slide inside me. I need to be FUCKED and then you are all welcome to shoot your loads anywhere you like. Cover me like a dirty SLUT!

I’d love to cum deep inside that sexy pussy.

I'm always thirsty for CUM but lets use my PUSSY first. I'm spreading my lips if anyone has a big COCK to slide inside me. I need to be FUCKED and then you are all welcome to shoot your loads anywhere you like. Cover me like a dirty SLUT!
Damn! You almost made me lick my screen! :oops:
That is a very alluring picture! :devilish:

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
I have written several autobiographical and fictional stories.

Recently I started a short three part series about a young woman called Rachel who worked in retail and was caught stealing items by the security staff.

The story developed organically with no real plot.

Late last night I completed part three and went to sleep.

When I awoke this morning the story was still on my mind and I was quite horny from the thought of it.

I had two days off this week as I regularly work Saturday and Sunday.

Whilst I was showering my sexual yearning took over and I orgasmed in the shower.

Yesterday was my mothers birthday and Daddy brought us out for a posh lunch.

My sexual yearnings took over again on our way to the restaurant, it wasn’t long before I had to go for a (toilet) break to relieve my lust.

My thoughts about middle aged men coercing me into corporal punishment and oral sex were never out of my mind all day.

The more I thought about it the hornier I got.

It’s not something that I have fixated over in the past.

On our way home in the car, I continued to touch myself with my finger in order to hold onto the feeling of being Rachel until we got home.

For the third today I brought myself off thinking about Rachel and her exploits.

The story is called Rachel pays for her attempt at shoplifting.

If you read it let me know what you think, for my own part I think I am at a crossroad in my life.

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.

You should post your sexy tits in the what size are your breasts thread.

I have written several autobiographical and fictional stories.

Recently I started a short three part series about a young woman called Rachel who worked in retail and was caught stealing items by the security staff.

The story developed organically with no real plot.

Late last night I completed part three and went to sleep.

When I awoke this morning the story was still on my mind and I was quite horny from the thought of it.

I had two days off this week as I regularly work Saturday and Sunday.

Whilst I was showering my sexual yearning took over and I orgasmed in the shower.

Yesterday was my mothers birthday and Daddy brought us out for a posh lunch.

My sexual yearnings took over again on our way to the restaurant, it wasn’t long before I had to go for a (toilet) break to relieve my lust.

My thoughts about middle aged men coercing me into corporal punishment and oral sex were never out of my mind all day.

The more I thought about it the hornier I got.

It’s not something that I have fixated over in the past.

On our way home in the car, I continued to touch myself with my finger in order to hold onto the feeling of being Rachel until we got home.

For the third today I brought myself off thinking about Rachel and her exploits.

The story is called Rachel pays for her attempt at shoplifting.

If you read it let me know what you think, for my own part I think I am at a crossroad in my life.
Your story is very erotic and exciting. Where is the third installment?

Would happily fill that for you...!

Mmm nothing like licking a clit with piercing then rubbing cock over it before I slide in and fuck it, pull out cum all over clit then lick clean…

Mmm nothing like licking a clit with piercing then rubbing cock over it before I slide in and fuck it, pull out cum all over clit then lick clean…
I would Fucking love that. Don’t skip a single step and you are sure to get a mouth full of my juice.

Oneqtpie, very hot pic. Such a tease lol... You are opening up by the day. I hope you are sharing your threads with your hubby, if so I think your dreams will become your reality before long xx

Mmmm beautiful!!

Hubby licked it good after he took the picture. He loves playing with my piercing as he licks my CLIT. It drives me wild!
Is that one of those vertical piercings? Does it make or keep you excited? I read that it can do that?

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Your body, dear, is gorgeous. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we’d love to see more of you. 😁
Thank you for sharing!

Needing a taste now

That sounds like something I would love to try. Who knows, the Hubby might actually like it even if I told him. He likes eating his own CUM out of my PUSSY after he FUCKS me!!! I'll admit that is one of my favorites.
I'd love to eat his cum out of you, then share it with you in a snowball.

Back