A Wet Dream

I've got to get out the door and run but before I go I was asked by a special friend to post a pic of my outfit I'm wearing to work today. I should probably button it up a little, but I won't, because I know this is how you want me to wear it.

I hope this meets with your approval. 💋
Approved!

I've got to get out the door and run but before I go I was asked by a special friend to post a pic of my outfit I'm wearing to work today. I should probably button it up a little, but I won't, because I know this is how you want me to wear it.

I hope this meets with your approval. 💋
Very hot! Wow... People are going to love you today! Tell us how, and how many, people flirted with you today! Fuck....

Omg ,that's very sexy indeed ,I would have asked if I could buy you both a drink and then ask if you would like to come over to to my table to chat to my husband and me x 😉 😈
I wish you two could have been there so Hubby and I could meet and join you at your table. I bet we could have had some real fun together.

For those wondering when I would post more pics, here are a couple you might like.
Got some new lingerie in the mail today. I thought I looked pretty good in it, which felt empowering.
I knew the hubby would love it in the bedroom, but I wanted to surprise him and wear it in public.
He absolutely loved it. The men were staring and the women were glaring, and I felt hot as FUCK!!!
Beautiful x

Very hot! Wow... People are going to love you today! Tell us how, and how many, people flirted with you today! Fuck....
You probably aren't surprised that I was very popular today. I wasn't very productive as you can guess I had a steady stream of guys at my desk. They kept chatting me up which I expected. I could see a few tents in the guys pants which made me smile. I know several of them were looking down my top, and I let them. I was wet all day!

You probably aren't surprised that I was very popular today. I wasn't very productive as you can guess I had a steady stream of guys at my desk. They kept chatting me up which I expected. I could see a few tents in the guys pants which made me smile. I know several of them were looking down my top, and I let them. I was wet all day!
I’m guessing when you got home and shared this with hubby that soaked cunt was well taken care of!

I’m guessing when you got home and shared this with hubby that soaked cunt was well taken care of!
I shared all my naughty activities of the day with Hubby and how I innocently leaned forward for several of the guys letting them look down my blouse. I know they got a great look at my Tits and probably even saw my big erect nipples. For that matter the blouse was semi shear so in the right light you could easily see through it and get a glimpse of my big Tits. That was a long answer to say YES, he Fucked me so good filling this soaked Cunt with loads of hot Cum!

I shared all my naughty activities of the day with Hubby and how I innocently leaned forward for several of the guys letting them look down my blouse. I know they got a great look at my Tits and probably even saw my big erect nipples. For that matter the blouse was semi shear so in the right light you could easily see through it and get a glimpse of my big Tits. That was a long answer to say YES, he Fucked me so good filling this soaked Cunt with loads of hot Cum!
Great night!

Back