A Wet Dream

Thanks for all the wonderful and complimentary comments. I wish some of you had been there that night as it would have been a lot more fun for everyone. For those that were wondering if I was wearing panties under that short little skirt, you can see for yourself I was not. Hubby never lets me wear underwear of any kind on a Date Night, Fuck Night and that was definitely a Fuck Night.
Spectacular 😍

Thanks for all the wonderful and complimentary comments. I wish some of you had been there that night as it would have been a lot more fun for everyone. For those that were wondering if I was wearing panties under that short little skirt, you can see for yourself I was not. Hubby never lets me wear underwear of any kind on a Date Night, Fuck Night and that was definitely a Fuck Night.
and I certainly would have loved to oblige you in that regard... ;)

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
You look amazing. Going to be in my naughty dreams tonight

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Perfect. Gorgeous

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Perfectly gorgeous.

That pussy needs some attention. A good licking before fucking

That's the best looking cunt I have ever seen! I want it.

😍 Ready for action. Love it. Your hubby is a very lucky man

I've got to get out the door and run but before I go I was asked by a special friend to post a pic of my outfit I'm wearing to work today. I should probably button it up a little, but I won't, because I know this is how you want me to wear it.

I hope this meets with your approval. 💋

Last edited:
I've got to get out the door and run but before I go I was asked by a special friend to post a pic of my outfit I'm wearing to work today. I should probably button it up a little, but I won't, because I know this is how you want me to wear it.

I hope this meets with your approval. 💋
ii hope you come home with cum dripping down thatt lovely cleavage

Back