A Wet Dream

I hope you like the pics my Hubby took of me last night. I also hope you like our new neon sign. We are trying to create a bit of a Sex Room vibe to spice things up so we had a sign made that gives step by step, written instructions on what I need done to me. What would your sign say?

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
I agree with the rest of the comments!! Your husband is a lucky guy!! You have a great body!! Love to see that naughty side!

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Yes, you could be my wet dream!

Hi Ms Qtpie,

A couple of days ago I was chatting with a Lady about our sexlife history. One story was about my first wet dream. I don't remember who my co-star was in the dream but I do know that you sure would fit in to get the results I enjoyed. Until going off to college I didn't have personal privacy so wet dreams became routine..and so enjoyable. Lots of amazing costare....like you.

I've been tied up for the last week (and not the good way) but wanted to post a pic of what i was wearing going out this last weekend. This is what I looked like before dinner.
HOT DAMN!! Looking great and sexy!!

Back