A Wet Dream

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Mmm I hope you do share more

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
They look perfect!!

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Very sexy. Your husband is a lucky man.😋

I just love that sexy outfit. You are beautiful and I am so glad you have joined us and gifted us your beauty. Thank You.

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?

Last edited:
I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
Your hard nipples look delicious. Things are getting hard for me too but believe me that is no trouble at all. In fact it feels really good.

You are so brave and lovely! I am in a similar new place of exploration and curiosity and joy here. I admire your post and would love to see more like this! I also want to name how much I absolutely adore the way so many men here respond to such threads with sheer class and sweetness even when they are also being honest about wanting more and being genuinely excited. My favorite stuff so far is the real humanity I see in threads like yours - both the asking and the receiving is truly sacred and I’m honored to witness it. 🥰
Thank you for such a beautiful post. I couldn't agree with you more.

I plan to post a lot more like this and I'd love to see you post more in my thread. I don't know if you've posted sexy pics on other threads but please post a wet dream photo here so we can all enjoy. 👄

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Great pic. Sexy and classy. LOVE the red nail
Polish with the fingers spread across your chest.

Thank you for such a beautiful post. I couldn't agree with you more.

I plan to post a lot more like this and I'd love to see you post more in my thread. I don't know if you've posted sexy pics on other threads but please post a wet dream photo here so we can all enjoy. 👄
I’m curious one woman to another what the impact on all this has been for you and y’all? How is your husband taking it?

Wow.. Not just attractive but attracting..cute..sexy and lustful all in one.

Oh my hotness!!!

I’m curious one woman to another what the impact on all this has been for you and y’all? How is your husband taking it?
I share everything with my husband and he is actually loving all the attention I'm getting. He likes to take me shopping for new, sexy outfits to wear on date night so he can show me off. It always leads to a hot night in bed and a new wet dream for him.🔥

Oh, this is sweet and not too much for sure! You were braver than I was and it’s good for me, seeing that no one died when you posted more. And so beautiful. 😻

Wait is it Tuesday again? 😇

Last edited:
Back