A Wet Dream

View attachment 2306734Ok just one more - i don’t want to take attention away from your deserved focus here. ❤️

I love this shirt and always wear it when I plan to top from the bottom so to speak.

You are making me braver though. I will tag you if I start a thread like you. 🥰
Absolutely love the braless look in this shirt. You ROCK braless.

And I love that you top from the bottom!! An amazing mind to match that body.

View attachment 2306734Ok just one more - i don’t want to take attention away from your deserved focus here. ❤️

I love this shirt and always wear it when I plan to top from the bottom so to speak.

You are making me braver though. I will tag you if I start a thread like you. 🥰
Love the shirt and the hard nipples. So sexy. Hoping you start your own thread.

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
It is an epidemic condition right now with you looking like that!! 🔥🔥🔥😘

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
um, no! no trouble at all getting hard with those fantastic nipples in my face

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Beautiful

Oh yes lots of trouble after that picture... love you embracing the nudity 💋

What a lucky guy... Stunning.

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Throbbingly delicious. 🔥🔥

Nope, no trouble at all thanks to that delectable body and those succulent tits.

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
You should be very proud.

Very sexy and erotic photos there, @Oneqtpie .. I wish I had found this lovely thread of you last night when I was very cold and horny.

Wow! Fantastic nipples!

After a Freaky Friday Fuck night, a little something to start your Saturday. My husband took quite a few pictures of me last night. I'll post a few of them today if anyone needs a little boost to get your day going.
Woo! Definitely a kickstart to somethin' 😉

After a Freaky Friday Fuck night, a little something to start your Saturday. My husband took quite a few pictures of me last night. I'll post a few of them today if anyone needs a little boost to get your day going.
You’ve already given me quite the boost…

She's not teasing. She's just being the sexual sensual woman that she was always meant to be. And lucky for us she's confident in herself to share.

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Great body.

Back