About books...

lovetoread said:

But I would like to understand the Dom part,too. Call me curious,but I would like to know in more details that side of it.

:rose:

I loved the Bottoming Book so ordered the Topping Book too for this reason....and perhaps help me grow as a switch as well. It's still on backorder but it will be nice to see what sort of things I learn from it. The bottoming book was just a good read of things I already knew from experience...I have a long way to go in the topping area though!

Re:Ltr& UCE

UCE said:
Oh and by the way, LovestoRead, I forgot to say in my last message that I can really relate to you what you said about wanting to know what the dom feels. To me, personally, it's very hot to think about what my partner is experiencing when he beats me or humiliates me. It's almost as if I have a "little sadist" inside of me who is only interested in torturing myself, and who gets off on knowing that my partner is relishing that torture too. Imagining what the dominant is experiencing or feeling makes me even hotter.

To me, it would be no fun to be with a dominant who was doing it "just to please me" and who didn't find it hot in and of itself in someway.

In my experience, most dominants like to know about what their submissives are feeling "in the moment" too, as our feelings or terror, pain, confusion, arousal in spite of ourselves, humiliation, frustration, etc. excite them similarly.

Unda

To me, it would be no fun to be with a dominant who was doing it "just to please me" and who didn't find it hot in and of itself in someway.
**I find myself "getting off' so much better and easier if I know or HEAR Master is as excited about it as I am ,for sure..

books> "Different Loving".'The sharp edge of Love -by Galen , and about any erotic fantasy novels do it for me... happy reading LTR!!:heart: :D

Verypowerful said:
I enjoyed "The loving Dominant" by John Warren very much.

VP

I like Warren's attitude and the chapter on submission is pretty good too, LTR.

Re: hello LTR (flirt girl!!)

luvsubbbbb said:

an oldie but goody for BDSM fantasy is "The Story of O" by Pauline Reage.......and its sequel "Return to the Chateau"....very erotic stuff written half a century ago.......

hope ya find that helpful, LTR........ :rose:

omg you have no IDEA how happy you've just made me! "Story of O" is my absolute favorite book on earth and i had no idea there was a sequel...i need money, i HAVE to buy it! *passes out* AH! *bounces happily* there's a SEQUEL!!!!

and thank you to everyone else for your book suggestions..i never even thought to ask anyone....i'd been looking for similar books everyone! this is the ultimate thread of it's kind (in my opinion at least...heehee)

Bondagebunni said:
omg you have no IDEA how happy you've just made me! "Story of O" is my absolute favorite book on earth and i had no idea there was a sequel...i need money, i HAVE to buy it! *passes out* AH! *bounces happily* there's a SEQUEL!!!!

and thank you to everyone else for your book suggestions..i never even thought to ask anyone....i'd been looking for similar books everyone! this is the ultimate thread of it's kind (in my opinion at least...heehee)

I've never read the first one,as its hard for me to read,but if its good enough for ya'll,I'll try it again.

oh it really is the best book on earth! It's so incredible...it's well written and anyone who can piss me off with such a plot, is an absolute genius! i love that book. I has a nervous breakdown yesterday trying to find the sequel..i just couldn't find it! it was scary....

where to find books...

Try:
Half.com
Amazon.com (also has used titles)
AND greenery press

Seconds (thirds? fourths?) the titles already listed
Also LOVES the Laurel Hamilton series...veddy veddy hot.

oh! thank you very much for the suggestions of where to look...much appreciated! *smiles* *goes off in search of books*

I got the set of three Anne Rice books on the Reclaiming of sleeping beauty for my wife for a christmas gift years ago.

She loved Anne rice novels, but not those. She was actually angry with me and accused me of intending something I knew nothing of. No wonder when I purchased them the clerk gave me a funny look when I mentioned they were a gift for my wife for Christmas. LOL

She tossed them into my book shelf,and a while back being bored and on my time off from work, I started to read them. WOW. HOt stuff. Real hot. I found a begining of my interest in BDSM with those three books. Couldn't talk to my wife about them and still can't, she gets mad all over again. She has some issues and I won't go there, lets just say that our sex life is the only lacking area in our marriage.

I intend to find these other books mentioned here and purchase them. I think I need the learning and education to fully understand where I am headed.

(This is far more than I intended to say.):rose:

curious2c said:

(This is far more than I intended to say.):rose:

~smiling~ It always is, for most of us. And sometimes it is what we don't say that is telling.

By the way, I too read those books and enjoyed them a great deal.

My new book I ordered

I belong to the Venus Book Club, and I just ordered this book:

CLUB REVIEW

A happily married woman is unprepared for the pleasures and pains of spending her vacation at the "Castle"—a sex vacation getaway for naughty men and women, where each night is longer and hotter than the last.

MEMBER'S REVIEW

THE CASTLE, Oct 15,2002
Reviewer: Anonymous
Never Ending Sex

This was a very HOT read. I just couldn't put it down. Its was like an adult Disneyland.

I need to find a cheap used set of the sleeping beauty books...i just bought four more books today...i'm running out of money! Anyone know a good place?

Bondagebunni said:
I need to find a cheap used set of the sleeping beauty books...i just bought four more books today...i'm running out of money! Anyone know a good place?

both half.com and yahoo has books you can buy used.

Eb

Bondagebunni said:

Being one who hates clutter, lives in a small house and can't give books away: I borrowed the Sleeping Beauty books from the library.
I doubt they carry any of the others mentioned.
:D

HzDomme said:
Being one who hates clutter, lives in a small house and can't give books away: I borrowed the Sleeping Beauty books from the library.
I doubt they carry any of the others mentioned.
:D

They dont around me...heh I looked. ;)

Bondagebunni said:

You could also try your local used book stores.
Some will take books that you have read for credit toward a future purchase. You may also find books that are out of print. I found 'The History of the Rod' at my favorite used book store. It was published in the 1960's and had a lot of information. It was one of those once in a life time finds.

Helena :rose:

Back