His Flower said:
I don't know. I find that rather sort of disgusting as well.

:rose:His Flower:rose:

LOL. Ok. Let me get this right. You are comfortable having a relationship with a 7-8 year old older man. But for Eb (note her post further up about the disparity of ages between Her and her subs) and I to be with much younger men (over 10 years) is "sort of disgusting."

Can you explain your reasoning to me? Is it some sort of cultural thing? Social conditioning? What?

~anelize

Status

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
I was thinking of the whole "dirty old man" theory. I guess I've never felt any flack about it, personally. It's always seemed to me the other way.....but when I think about it....You do have a point.

The older man with the young trophy wife and so forth....

I was thinking that when an older man has a younger woman, it gives him status.

When an older woman has a younger man it makes her a pervert or a slut.

Re: Status

Ebonyfire said:

I prefer to think of myself as a perverted slut.

Re: Re: Status

Desdemona said:

Sis ~ I like what you said. I think that fits me too. :)

Ebonyfire said:

*wry grin*

well judging from the commentary that came later I see what you mean.

but on the other hand....

I like being His slut, soooo, no worries!

*chuckle*

~anelize

Justina123 said:
I had one steady "play partner" Dom for a while (about 6 months) who was 27 and I was 45. I found it quite a turn on that this sexy young man enjoyed his time with me, and though we are no longer "dating", we are still friends. I do not think it would have worked for anything more serious or long term; but that was more a function of our personalities than our ages.

-justina

A man? Shit, I thought you and Etoile were a couple. Appearently I was pretty far off the mark.

lark sparrow said:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93147

But almost all of it has been done before, and a new conversation can be a good thing.

P.S. my answer is still the same.

It's funny, the other thread seems to indicate no one wants a younger dom, this one that everyone seems to go for it.

I don't know how I feel, I've never tried an older chick. I've been attracted to them, and I meet a hell of a lot more of them into BDSM then girls my age.

Croctden said:
It's funny, the other thread seems to indicate no one wants a younger dom, this one that everyone seems to go for it.

I don't know how I feel, I've never tried an older chick. I've been attracted to them, and I meet a hell of a lot more of them into BDSM then girls my age.

An older chick? (raising Her eyebrow )

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
LOL. Ok. Let me get this right. You are comfortable having a relationship with a 7-8 year old older man. But for Eb (note her post further up about the disparity of ages between Her and her subs) and I to be with much younger men (over 10 years) is "sort of disgusting."

Can you explain your reasoning to me? Is it some sort of cultural thing? Social conditioning? What?

~anelize

It is because she is young. I bet 20 years from now she will find very little disgusting.

Oh the arrogance of youth.

Desdemona said:

And I am Mistress of all I survey.

It's good to be the Queen

Ebonyfire said:

HEY!
My slave is 18 years younger than Me!
It has worked very nicely for over 3 years..and he is the perverted slut!
~~grin~~

Croctden said:

Yes, shows you how much can change in a year!

Shadowsdream said:
HEY!
My slave is 18 years younger than Me!
It has worked very nicely for over 3 years..and he is the perverted slut!
~~grin~~

Right! male subbies do tend to be perverted and slutty!

Well someone did post that it was disgusting. I sure hope so!

Ebonyfire said:

Wait, Ebony, an older woman is a slut or a pervert?

That 747 just went over me at the end of the runway.

i'm going to claim a dense mind and ask ... this is your belief or society's?

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
*wry grin*

well judging from the commentary that came later I see what you mean.

but on the other hand....

I like being His slut, soooo, no worries!

*chuckle*

~anelize

And I like owning sluts.

AngelicAssassin said:
Wait, Ebony, an older woman is a slut or a pervert?

That 747 just went over me at the end of the runway.

i'm going to claim a dense mind and ask ... this is your belief or society's?

You have to read the whole thread. We are talking about perceptions. Even one sub here thought it is disgusting for an older woman to have a younger sub.

Not that I give a shit

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Status

Ebonyfire said:
You have to read the whole thread. We are talking about perceptions. Even one sub here thought it is disgusting for an older woman to have a younger sub.

Not that I give a shit

i think i got on the same sheet of music.

i'm really wondering about the loose thread concerning trophy wife or boytoy, however, that seems to whip thru this whole discussion. i can understand a raised eyebrow over a submissive below society's legal age of 18 or 21.

i can almost buy off on differences in breeding although i've also met older men and women with questionable taste at best from age 18 onward. If it's a matter of taste, having lived life, whatever you want to call it, i think finding the exception would be worth the chase or ambush based on one's own predilictions.

Yeah, i know the sterotypes like Anna Nicole Smith, but i'm a firm believer that the exception does exist ... you just have to find it.

Enjoying this thread thus far ... very interesting.

AnelizeDarkEyes said:

~anelize

Sorry...logically even to me it doesn't make much sense. But I guess it's all part of how a person feel. Allow me choose different words to justify what I said. Disgusting is a strong word....rather, I should have said I don't find it appealing, and I wouldn't be turned on by this concept. :confused: But hey, don't get me wrong anyone, I'm not judging anybody. It's just what works for me, and if it works for you, good for you; and enjoy. And I guess the truth of the matter is in the end, age is just a number game. Hopefully I sort of cleared some things up anelize?

:)

Ebonyfire said:
It is because she is young. I bet 20 years from now she will find very little disgusting.

Oh the arrogance of youth.

You're most probably right Eb. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Status

AngelicAssassin said:
i think i got on the same sheet of music.

i'm really wondering about the loose thread concerning trophy wife or boytoy, however, that seems to whip thru this whole discussion. i can understand a raised eyebrow over a submissive below society's legal age of 18 or 21.

i can almost buy off on differences in breeding although i've also met older men and women with questionable taste at best from age 18 onward. If it's a matter of taste, having lived life, whatever you want to call it, i think finding the exception would be worth the chase or ambush based on one's own predilictions.

Yeah, i know the sterotypes like Anna Nicole Smith, but i'm a firm believer that the exception does exist ... you just have to find it.

Enjoying this thread thus far ... very interesting.

When I said breeding, I meant that young people tend to want to breed...have children.:D

Hence the term "breeders".

His Flower said:
Sorry...logically even to me it doesn't make much sense. But I guess it's all part of how a person feel. Allow me choose different words to justify what I said. Disgusting is a strong word....rather, I should have said I don't find it appealing, and I wouldn't be turned on by this concept. :confused: But hey, don't get me wrong anyone, I'm not judging anybody. It's just what works for me, and if it works for you, good for you; and enjoy. And I guess the truth of the matter is in the end, age is just a number game. Hopefully I sort of cleared some things up anelize?

:)

The only thing that concerns Me is this. You are young and you are a not a dominant, so the situation does not apply to you. So as for it not being "not being appealing to you"; why would it be? It does not concern you.

If we were talking about male Doms, we would find you a lot more circumspect in your posting, and not so judgmental.

Throughout My time here at Lit I have found that the attitude of many female subs toward female dominants is problematic.

Another reason I do not have female submissives. I am not in the mood for their "stuff."

Ebonyfire said:
The only thing that concerns Me is this. You are young and you are a not a dominant, so the situation does not apply to you. So as for it not being "not being appealing to you"; why would it be? It does not concern you.

If we were talking about male Doms, we would find you a lot more circumspect in your posting, and not so judgmental.

Throughout My time here at Lit I have found that the attitude of many female subs toward female dominants is problematic.

Another reason I do not have female submissives. I am not in the mood for their "stuff."

If I came out as judgmental....my apologies to everyone. I certainty didn't meant it.

His Flower said:
If I came out as judgmental....my apologies to everyone. I certainty didn't meant it.

Accepted. BTW, there is no reason for you to understand, you are young. But once you get older, your perspective changes cause you see the other side of the coin.

Back