All Men Love Boobies

Svenskaflicka said:
I think it's the curves that are appealing, not the crack or the buns themselves.
Exactly. And the curves ARE different when crammed into a pair of tight ones.

Thin fabic loose fitting pants. Or a short, sexy, draped skirt (Shoolgirl-style, I guess? Maybe it's my dirty old man-genes that shines through... ;) ). Now, those can get me staring.

I dunno... Maybe I'm just...odd.

Last edited:
This is fun, listening to a cake and a sheep talk about butts.

Perdita :rolleyes:

perdita said:
This is fun, listening to a cake and a sheep talk about butts.

Perdita :rolleyes:
And a giant eye making remarks... Woo... :p
Please bear in mind that it's 4:30 in the morning for Svenska and myself. I can't speak for her, but I'm a bit, well, dizzy.

Swedish people: I adore you both. No wonder the native americans like your ancestors. :)

Perdear

Well, I think I've said my piece about the shape of certain things. It's time to haul my own ass, and the rest of me, to bed.

Last but not least. I think we can agree on this: Butts are best without clothes alltogether.

Right?

good night,
/Ice

Ooooooh, plot bunny!:nana:

The setting is the wild west. A young, Swedish pioneering family has just settled down on Indian land. Husband and wife are out in the fields, get horny, start fucking in the middle fo the meadow. A group of Indians who are on their way to trade with the new settlers, stop and watch the show, jerking off, alternatively join in for a gangbang.

Friendship between the two nationaitites is established.

Icingsugar said:
Last but not least. I think we can agree on this: Butts are best without clothes alltogether.

Right?
Wrong. Butts are best when wrapped in a tight fitting, short, plaid skirt. That is the impact of 12 years of Catholic school, I get stiff at the sight of a snug fitting plaid skirt.

By the way, low plunging necklines are great, but with the plaid skirt I strongly recommend a sweater. A nice form fitting sweater.

:)

Ahh, Memories

Five is more often an in-between age. Under one, boys
(as well as girls) love breasts. From about fifteen
until their last breath, boys and men love breasts.
In between, they usually have other interests.

Uther_Pendragon said:
Five is more often an in-between age. Under one, boys
(as well as girls) love breasts. From about fifteen
until their last breath, boys and men love breasts.
In between, they usually have other interests.

So true. Things like brum-brum cars, football, the Playstation and the age old favourite: farting.

Having said that, men still enjoy all of the above (in my experience) it's just breasts take priority.

Lou

P.S. I like the look of a nice firm butt in a thong. Nothing else. Not talking about my own reflection in the mirror here - I wish. :rolleyes:

What women think...

Women look at the whole man, but men (Usually) only look at the parts of a woman's anatomy that give them an erection. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending how you look at it, most men can't see inside at a woman's brain, or they'd never go soft.

DS

Re: What women think...

Dirty Slut said:
men (Usually) only look at the parts of a woman's anatomy that give them an erection.
We prefer to think of it as an ability to focus and concentrate. :D

Re: What women think...

Dirty Slut said:
Women look at the whole man, but men (Usually) only look at the parts of a woman's anatomy that give them an erection.
I resent that. I can't think of any major (exterior) part of a woman's anatomy that can't give me an erection. Provided that that part is attached to the rest of the woman, of course. So if one part of the woman is there, I assume that the rest of her is present too. And it would be an awful waste of woman not to look at the whole thing while I have the chance. :)

Re: Re: What women think...

Icingsugar said:
I resent that. I can't think of any major (exterior) part of a woman's anatomy that can't give me an erection. Provided that that part is attached to the rest of the woman, of course. So if one part of the woman is there, I assume that the rest of her is present too. And it would be an awful waste of woman not to look at the whole thing while I have the chance. :)

I agree with T.F.C.G.

Even the voice can be enough to arouse. Or posts on the AH. One can infer so much from the style of writing. So if the lady members of the AH arouse me by their words - is it their brains that are sexy?

Og

Explicit AVs do help the *imagination* as well :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: What women think...

oggbashan said:
I agree with T.F.C.G.

Even the voice can be enough to arouse. Or posts on the AH. One can infer so much from the style of writing. So if the lady members of the AH arouse me by their words - is it their brains that are sexy?

Og

Explicit AVs do help the *imagination* as well :rolleyes:

Ahhh, voice. My one real weakness. *whimper* Not that I don't appreciate a nice ass too, but a sexy voice and I just melt.....

Whisper :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: What women think...

whispering_surrender said:
Ahhh, voice. My one real weakness. *whimper* Not that I don't appreciate a nice ass too, but a sexy voice and I just melt.....

And so, yet another thread is hi-jacked by SF and turned into a praise-the-sexgod-Alan-Rickman forum.:devil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What women think...

Svenskaflicka said:
And so, yet another thread is hi-jacked by SF and turned into a praise-the-sexgod-Alan-Rickman forum.:devil:

What no Sean Connery?

Svenskaflicka said:
I think it's the curves that are appealing, not the crack or the buns themselves.

Whoa, wha, wha, whoa, whoa, whao. Sweet child o' mine. Was that Svenska admiring a woman's arse there? I don't believe it.

Tit man.

Although I do get unusually aroused by the sight of a certain absence viz; that triangular space between the upper thighs. Woof.

Gauche

gauchecritic said:

Tit man.

Gauche

Question....do tit men generally go for a certain kind (e.g. size, shape, colour) or just tits in general?

curious,

edited because I should include tit women in my question....

I'm an eyes and face man, personally. Obviously, I'm a susceptible to a well-toned body as the next man, but mostly I like to look at eyes, faces, expressions. A woman can turn me on far faster with a 'come hither' look than a shot of her tits or pussy.

Svenskaflicka said:
As I see it, there are 4 types of men in the world:

• Breast-men
  • Ass-men
  • Legs-men
  • Others.
    [/list=a]

The last category is the kinky one.

• Uh-oh!:eek:

This means I'm kinky? I never knew. HONEST!:devil:

whispering_surrender said:
Question....do tit men generally go for a certain kind (e.g. size, shape, colour) or just tits in general?

curious,

edited because I should include tit women in my question....

As an authority on the subject, I would suggest that Tit men's top ten boobs would be
10 - the ones behind thin cotton tops of women in either the produce aisle or frozen food section.
9 Naked ones in a magazine.
8 Any well formed mounds seen on a sunny day while the viewer is wearing dark glasses so that he can oggle to his heart's content.
7 Naked ones on a video
6 Nicely shaped, lots of cleavage, displayed close up on the telly, so one can say, "Hey, I'm not in charge of the camera" Thanks to Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders for starting a trend ;)
5 Naked ones on a stage
4 The ones inside a scooped neck blouse, dress, whatever, worn by a five foot tall woman who cannot really tell when standing close if you are looking down her shirt or at her face. (And the first woman that says "I can tell" can 'talk to the hand', it's MY fun)
3 Naked ones nearby.
2 Shaking boobs at the beach inside the skimpiest of swimwear.

and the number one favorite boobs of all tit men . . . .

Naked ones on each side of a tit man's cock - his own.

Back