All Men Love Boobies

sweetnpetite said:
When I read the title of this thread out loud, my boyfriend said, "You said boobies!"

...and your boyfriend... is what age?:)

Siriously, Hubby is the same way, and he's in his 30'ies. He'll poke at one of my tits with his finger, and say, in a Beavis/Butthead-voice: "Hee-hee! Titties!"

Men only develop until they're 7. After that, they just grow.

When I met you, woman.

One of my favorite poets said it best:

I fell in love with your soul. The smile that called to me, like a beacon guiding a storm tossed ship, it called to me. You are my safe harbor, my sand covered beach of warmth, with the water's tides of life tickling our hearts. And when I was asked what I liked about women, I answered simply by pointing to you.

It wasn't because I thought that I owned you in any way. For how can anyone own the winds of compassion, the gentle caress on a fevered brow. Or the eyes that look beyond my foibles, to the strengths that you instill in me. The lips that speak with an unbridled passion, and still leave me weak at their touch.

Was there ever a time that we did not need each other? Man woman? Woman man? And without you, is there any reason to go on living? And when I fell in love with you, it was the all of you, that you are. Not just a little slice.

Dunkin©

Last edited:
Hey Dirt,

Is it just me or have you been gone forever?

GaryBob,

Ok, just took it the wrong way. (but rape is about power etc et done before cetera)

Gauche

gauchecritic said:
Hey Dirt,

Is it just me or have you been gone forever?

Gauche

Yeah, it sure feels like it. My damn computer got disemboweled after giving up the ghost. Nice to be back though.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Re: When I met you, woman.

Dirt Man said:

I fell in love with your soul. The smile that called to me, like a beacon guiding a storm tossed ship, it called to me. You are my safe harbor, my sand covered beach of warmth, with the water's tides of life tickling our hearts. And when I was asked what I liked about women, I answered simply by pointing to you.

It wasn't because I thought that I owned you in any way. For how can anyone own the winds of compassion, the gentle caress on a fevered brow. Or the eyes that look beyond my foibles, to the strengths that you instill in me. The lips that speak with an unbridled passion, and still leave me weak at their touch.

Was there ever a time that we did not need each other? Man woman? Woman man? And without you, is there any reason to go on living? And when I fell in love with you, it was the all of you, that you are. Not just a little slice.

Dunkin©

Who is this Dunkin, I've never heard of him? I could get to like him.

DS

Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

Dirty Slut said:
Who is this Dunkin, I've never heard of him? I could get to like him.

DS

You might check over at Amazon.com, but I found him over at Booksurge.com He has several books there. Two poetry books, a novel, and a self help book for first time boat owners. The latter book being how I found him.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

Dirt Man said:
You might check over at Amazon.com, but I found him over at Booksurge.com He has several books there. Two poetry books, a novel, and a self help book for first time boat owners. The latter book being how I found him.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Thank you so much. That was a beautiful quote to wake up to. *smiles*

Whisper :rose:

edited to add a Ps. Welcome back!

Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

whispering_surrender said:
Thank you so much. That was a beautiful quote to wake up to. *smiles*

Whisper :rose:

edited to add a Ps. Welcome back!

Thank you twice then my sweet whispering surrender.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Re: When I met you, woman.

He was tryng to score.

Jadedly,

Sweet:rose:

Dirt Man said:

Dunkin©

sweetnpetite said:
He was tryng to score.

Jadedly,

I thought the same thing at first, but there is an underlying current to the poem that is unique. He isn't just saying this to one woman, he's saying it to all womankind.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt Man said:
I thought the same thing at first, but there is an underlying current to the poem that is unique. He isn't just saying this to one woman, he's saying it to all womankind.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

I think you may be right here Dirt, he is talking to all womankind. For a man, the poem is quite intuitive.

DS

Last edited:

sweetnpetite said:
He was tryng to score.

Jadedly,

Probably my favorite part of men-women relationships.

When we are not romantic, we get told we are not romantic and only interested in sex.

When we are romantic, we are told we are only trying to 'get some'.

The worst part about these . . . they're right ;)

Dirt Man said:
He isn't just saying this to one woman, he's saying it to all womankind.

Then he was trying to score and keep his options open

Raph, with SnP ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

OldnotDead said:

When we are not romantic, we get told we are not romantic and only interested in sex.

I'm not so sure it's my favourite part of the relationship. That would depend on whether the lady concerned has a good sense of humour. Personally, I do view womankind on a romantic level so I get tired of sexual stereotypes. I try hard to address the 'whole person' behind the t&a, and it grates on me when I don't get the same kind of consideration in return. Part of loving womankind in general is learning not to view them through rose tinted glasses. Sometimes I think we need a men's liberation movement to bring attention to these problems. Note the veiled insult below, for example.

Dirty Slut said:
...For a man, the poem is quite intuitive.

DS

Dirty Slut can get away with this sort of remark because her self effacing nickname alone shows that she has a sense of humour when it comes to how men and women view themselves and each other. When I hear that kind of remark from a humourless female who forever feigns the persona of a lady, however, I turn myself off to them pronto. (Now watch the wags. I'll probably get a lecture from Dirty Slut insisting she really is a dirty slut and resents any suggestion to the contrary, and worse still Raphy may egg her on, even though he repeatedly reveals on these message boards that he is a romantic to the core.)

OldnotDead said:

So what you are saying is:
"When we are not romantic, we get told we are not romantic and only interested in sex.
When we are romantic, same thing exactly."

I don't see is why one should exclude the other. All good men of my life (let's forget the rest for a while) have been of the kind that would say "Yes, of course I want to nail you. And then some. But that's only the bonus, not the reason."

Oh, and yes, we are always right. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

Originally posted by GaryBob2

Dirty Slut can get away with this sort of remark because her self effacing nickname alone shows that she has a sense of humour when it comes to how men and women view themselves and each other. When I hear that kind of remark from a humourless female who forever feigns the persona of a lady, however, I turn myself off to them pronto. (Now watch the wags. I'll probably get a lecture from Dirty Slut insisting she really is a dirty slut and resents any suggestion to the contrary, and worse still Raphy may egg her on, even though he repeatedly reveals on these message boards that he is a romantic to the core.)

I guess I just wasn't subtle enough, ya think? No lecture from me when you talk straight GaryBob2. I find it enchanting that you were the first to catch on. Maybe there is hope for you guys after all. LOL

DS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

GaryBob2 said:
Raphy may egg her on, even though he repeatedly reveals on these message boards that he is a romantic to the core.)

I am not! It's a disgustin' and slanderous lie!

:heart:

p.s. DS needs no egging on from me...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

raphy said:
I am not! It's a disgustin' and slanderous lie!

:heart:

p.s. DS needs no egging on from me...

Oh Brother...

Hello Everyone I just found this thread, topic some what caught my attention.

But I have to admit yes I am a Boob man my self, so all those theorys are right. But A women wearing a see-thur black bra is just one of the most sexy thing in the world.

Matts01ES said:
...I have to admit yes I am a Boob man my self, ... A women wearing a see-thur black bra is just one of the most sexy thing in the world.

A Boob man in a see-thur black bra is purdy special, too. Ya hear! :eek:

Originally posted by Quasimodem
A Boob man in a see-thur black bra is purdy special, too. Ya hear! :eek:

Hmmmm, yes, in a deliciously exceptional slutty bra at that.

DS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

Dirty Slut said:
I guess I just wasn't subtle enough, ya think? No lecture from me when you talk straight GaryBob2. I find it enchanting that you were the first to catch on. Maybe there is hope for you guys after all. LOL

DS

Too much subtlety is just boring. You go girl. Shoot from the hip, or the breast, or the inner thigh, earlobe, buttock...whatever part of you happens to be loaded. As for there being hope for us, I wasn't aware there was any question of that, but let's not go there again. The subject of this thread is boobies (boobies?)...sorry, tits...I think they're much better toys than anything battery operated or powered by fossil fuels, but I still say the same applies to all other parts of the female form. Nature makes women attractive, seductive even to cast eyes upon so men will devote lifetimes to filling women's needs. As wonderful as tits are, I just cannot accept that they are any more wonderful than any other part of a woman. I mean, if you're a so called tit man, is most of your foreplay directed at your lover's breasts? When we write our steamy stuff don't we try to tell tales of lover's who try to look after each other's needs completely? I sure do. And all this bra worship, what is that? It's what's inside that counts lads, not the wire and lace Howard Hughes wrapped it in. Bras help ladies reduce stretch marks and sagging, and it's fun trying to undo them with one hand or with your teeth. Otherwise bras are just as boring as Y-fronts. Anything you put on a woman just has to come off again, so why bother? Seriously, I think nudity should be the normal mode of undress for everyone. We should wear clothes only to protect us from the elements.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

GaryBob2 said:
And all this bra worship, what is that? It's what's inside that counts lads, not the wire and lace Howard Hughes wrapped it in. Bras help ladies reduce stretch marks and sagging, and it's fun trying to undo them with one hand or with your teeth. Otherwise bras are just as boring as Y-fronts. Anything you put on a woman just has to come off again, so why bother? Seriously, I think nudity should be the normal mode of undress for everyone. We should wear clothes only to protect us from the elements.

Heresy! The unwrapping is much of the fun. Sometimes the wrapping can be more interesting than the contents if the clothes are properly designed. Look at pictures of stars when they are dressed like slobs. You could pass them in the street and not know they were sex symbols.

Take a normal woman, take a picture of her in her working clothes, then compare the same woman in her party wear. Clothing, make up, hairstyling can transform a duckling into a swan (more difficult with a really ugly duckling).

Nudity isn't sexy unless the body is absolutely perfect and is posed. Even the smallest bikini bottom adds interest.

Og

PS Why else did I learn how to undo a bra left-handed? Or how to undo suspenders while kissing? Rolling off a roll-on is a forgotten art but was essential knowledge.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: When I met you, woman.

oggbashan said:
Heresy! The unwrapping is much of the fun. Sometimes the wrapping can be more interesting than the contents if the clothes are properly designed. Look at pictures of stars when they are dressed like slobs. You could pass them in the street and not know they were sex symbols.

Depends where you live, Ogg. Where I live, folks wear so many layers of winter clothing, by the time you get them undressed you forget why it seemed such a good idea in the first place.

Take a normal woman, take a picture of her in her working clothes, then compare the same woman in her party wear. Clothing, make up, hairstyling can transform a duckling into a swan (more difficult with a really ugly duckling).

Nudity isn't sexy unless the body is absolutely perfect and is posed. Even the smallest bikini bottom adds interest.

Og

PS Why else did I learn how to undo a bra left-handed? Or how to undo suspenders while kissing? Rolling off a roll-on is a forgotten art but was essential knowledge.

Yes, okay Og, I admit I too like a well turned out lady. I like high maintenance types too, so fashion is also an interest of mine. My position was prompted more by the nature of the thread, which perpetuates the myth that men can be categorised by their favourite female body parts. Wasn't it you who said your favourite part is the one you're touching? There's a commonly heard saying over here in Canada: "Useless as tits on a board." It means even a great pair of boobs is useless without the rest of the woman attached.

In fact, I just thought of a way to get those story votes soaring, Og. I'd do it myself, but I'm busy on a romance novel right now. Someone needs to write an erotic story with a heroine who has had a mastectomy. Promote it with short linked alerts to online support group forums for women who have had this kind of surgey. I bet the votes would pour in.

Back