Am I a pervert?

Am I a pervert?
I am a married woman with a lot of sexual activity with my husband. I also really like to masturbate frequently. I like to record my moans when I masturbate. This seems normal to me. But is it normal to get horny listening to my moans until I cum like a slut?
I’m not seeing you as a pervert. You enjoy what you enjoy and you are not hurting anyone or making them listen to your moans. Although I would enjoy listening.

I started your moaning recording as soundtrack haha... fits in my mood.
And to answer the "am i a pervert" question in general, not just on your case - whatever one person does that doesn't hurt anyone (who don't want to be hurt ofc) is fine by me. It's ok to be perverted in way to explore your fantasies and needs. Guess most people here are open minded and "perverts", but some stuff may be considered red flag to the people outside. So we keep that a secret. I'm an incest nut, only a few rl people know about that.

Alll very hot. Your thing about no protection -- if a women said that she wasn't using protection all I can think about is fucking her. Your hubby is a luck man/

I started your moaning recording as soundtrack haha... fits in my mood.
And to answer the "am i a pervert" question in general, not just on your case - whatever one person does that doesn't hurt anyone (who don't want to be hurt ofc) is fine by me. It's ok to be perverted in way to explore your fantasies and needs. Guess most people here are open minded and "perverts", but some stuff may be considered red flag to the people outside. So we keep that a secret. I'm an incest nut, only a few rl people know about that.
I am not into incest but my older sister was. I think that is what started me down the road to being a submissive. Is kissing on the lips a sign of incestuous desires?

I am not into incest but my older sister was. I think that is what started me down the road to being a submissive. Is kissing on the lips a sign of incestuous desires?
Depends on the intentions with that kiss lol.
And give your sis a nice tongue wet one from me. Would love to know her haha...

Just to alert all those moan fans out there to another comeback, or a come track, rather, by Sensual Queen, Queen of Moans. Sensual Queen for your stroking, fingering, gushing, spurting and whatevering pleasure, ladies and gentlemen, as of this morning, I think.
Delicious!

Am I a pervert?
I am a married woman with a lot of sexual activity with my husband. I also really like to masturbate frequently. I like to record my moans when I masturbate. This seems normal to me. But is it normal to get horny listening to my moans until I cum like a slut?
You say that like is a bad thing!

Back