AMA - BiBunny

I used to show Tennessee Walking Horses and Racking Horses,
The larger gaited horses seem so exotic to me. Here it’s mostly Icelandics.
I did read that there is someone who is breeding TWH in Sweden now.
I hear you about the politics etc. I’m always confused when people talk about sports as something noble and healthy. I mean yeah, on the most amateur ”for fun only” level perhaps.

The larger gaited horses seem so exotic to me. Here it’s mostly Icelandics.
I did read that there is someone who is breeding TWH in Sweden now.
I hear you about the politics etc. I’m always confused when people talk about sports as something noble and healthy. I mean yeah, on the most amateur ”for fun only” level perhaps.

Oh and question:
How did you first end up here?

I think it’s a recurring theme in AMA threads that the questions are not very kink heavy. Maybe because kink is kind of all over the place here but the other things might be less obvious? Although I suppose most people who hang out here long enough eventually stop talking about kink and mostly talk about other things, so maybe my theory isn’t valid. I know that’s happened to me and now I have to push myself to talk kink at least occasionally.

If you want kink questions, here they come!

1) Do you have a kink that you absolutely can’t imagine living without?

2) What is something you’d like to try and haven’t yet?

3) You mentioned using a riding crop. Are there other specific implements you like to use or have used on you?

4) Is there something that used to be a limit for you that you’ve later really come to enjoy? Is there something that you’ve previously enjoyed that you now find a bit meh or maybe it has turned into a limit?

Some perverts y'all are. :p Kidding! I totally understand why people might not talk about those things in threads like these.

1.) Yes, ageplay. That's one of those things that's so part of who I am that if you're not into it, we can't be together. I would discuss it further, but the last time I tried to talk about it in detail, Laurel closed the thread and sent me a (rather nasty) PM about how I would be banned if I ever again...talked about a roleplay between consenting adults? :rolleyes: That was years ago, and I'm still mad about it.

2.) I want to be gangbanged! The most men I've had at once has been two, and the largest group I've been involved in was me, a man, and two other women. Daddy wants to see me gangbanged, too, and when his life slows down some, he promises to try to arrange one for me. :)

3.) I like using crops on other people. I'm kinda meh about having them used on me, though. I like being flogged, however.

4.) I don't think I've ever had anything turn from a limit to something I later enjoyed. I used to do a lot of rope bondage with psychopath ex because he was seriously into that, but I didn't really enjoy it. It required too much time standing on a hardwood floor in uncomfortable positions, in my opinion. I'm grateful that Daddy does not give a rat's ass about bondage now. It saves me from having to pretend I like it, lol.

Iris, it wouldn't let me quote your question, but to answer it: I was in college and used to read the stories here in my spare time. I ventured onto the boards later, the year I graduated, I think, which would've been 2006. (It was also the year I met psychopath ex.) I'm oooooooold.

I may come back with a question, but I just wanted to say I really appreciate reading more about you. Keep going!
makes me wonder if an AMA cascadiabound thread should be a thing...

Some perverts y'all are. :p Kidding! I totally understand why people might not talk about those things in threads like these.

1.) Yes, ageplay. That's one of those things that's so part of who I am that if you're not into it, we can't be together. I would discuss it further, but the last time I tried to talk about it in detail, Laurel closed the thread and sent me a (rather nasty) PM about how I would be banned if I ever again...talked about a roleplay between consenting adults? :rolleyes: That was years ago, and I'm still mad about it.

2.) I want to be gangbanged! The most men I've had at once has been two, and the largest group I've been involved in was me, a man, and two other women. Daddy wants to see me gangbanged, too, and when his life slows down some, he promises to try to arrange one for me. :)

3.) I like using crops on other people. I'm kinda meh about having them used on me, though. I like being flogged, however.

4.) I don't think I've ever had anything turn from a limit to something I later enjoyed. I used to do a lot of rope bondage with psychopath ex because he was seriously into that, but I didn't really enjoy it. It required too much time standing on a hardwood floor in uncomfortable positions, in my opinion. I'm grateful that Daddy does not give a rat's ass about bondage now. It saves me from having to pretend I like it, lol.

Iris, it wouldn't let me quote your question, but to answer it: I was in college and used to read the stories here in my spare time. I ventured onto the boards later, the year I graduated, I think, which would've been 2006. (It was also the year I met psychopath ex.) I'm oooooooold.
I remember the age play thread from ages ago, too. In a way I get why the line was drawn there, because to an untrained eye it can look iffy, but considering all the actually really iffy things and pics that get shared here, it’s a little odd that talking about role playing between consenting adults is what is considered too radical. I wonder if pet play gets the same treatment, seeing as animals can’t consent etc.

I remember the age play thread from ages ago, too. In a way I get why the line was drawn there, because to an untrained eye it can look iffy, but considering all the actually really iffy things and pics that get shared here, it’s a little odd that talking about role playing between consenting adults is what is considered too radical. I wonder if pet play gets the same treatment, seeing as animals can’t consent etc.

I came really close to asking her if she'd ban a furry for roleplaying as a dog because that might be bestiality, because that makes as much sense as the other thing. But I stopped myself.

It's a dumb hill to die on, I think.

I came really close to asking her if she'd ban a furry for roleplaying as a dog because that might be bestiality, because that makes as much sense as the other thing. But I stopped myself.

It's a dumb hill to die on, I think.

You know what? This is my thread, and I want to rant.

It's honestly kind of a slap in the face that I'm not "allowed" to be a little here. Everybody else gets to do their thing, but even though mine is a legal, safe, sane, and consensual roleplay among adults--because no matter how much I'd like for it to be different, no amount of wishing is going to make me anything other than a 38-year-old woman with arthritis in her back--I have to sit down and shut the fuck up.

If I could, I'd make a thread called The Littles Playground or something in the Cafe because I think it'd be fun, but alas, I can't.

Yeah, I'm gonna hold a grudge forever, lol.

I'm oooooooold

Bunny if you are old, I’m truly ancient.
I can’t find any ”old Egyptian mummy” emojis, but you get the picture.

In a way I get why the line was drawn there, because to an untrained eye it can look iffy, but considering all the actually really iffy things and pics that get shared here, it’s a little odd that talking about role playing between consenting adults is what is considered too radical

I think a lot of it has to do with staying on the legal side of things and not creating a lot of work for the mods. I mean, most threads about ”How did you get into BDSM” go *poof* because people just have to be explicit about what exact age etc, despite warnings in the op and they just have to post pictures.

If I could, I'd make a thread called The Littles Playground or something in the Cafe because I think it'd be fun, but alas, I can't.

Yeah, I'm gonna hold a grudge forever, lol.

Talk to TPH in advance and see what she thinks, perhaps? There was a thread for a while, I think?

Talk to TPH in advance and see what she thinks, perhaps? There was a thread for a while, I think?

The problem is that last time I had a thread, there were several mods who agreed it deserved to stay there. But it was Laurel who was all, "No, and I'll ban you if you ever do it again." I'm not going to do it again, knowing it's just gonna come down when the wrong person sees it. But thank you for the idea, nonetheless. :heart:

The problem is that last time I had a thread, there were several mods who agreed it deserved to stay there. But it was Laurel who was all, "No, and I'll ban you if you ever do it again." I'm not going to do it again, knowing it's just gonna come down when the wrong person sees it. But thank you for the idea, nonetheless. :heart:
Does bfgs DDlg thread have any resonance for you? I'd conspire with you to try to create a thread that Laurel wouldn't object to and meet a need? Maybe? Think about it

Full disclosure: I'm 75. Y'all are barely legal.
I didn't realize when I joined this site that I'd be a fetus. :(
I get where you're coming from. I'm a little too, mostly sfw. But I do call my partner "daddy" in bed sometimes. The sfw little communities shit on the nsfw communities a lot and it sucks when you don't really belong to either. Do you age regress or play non sexually?

Does bfgs DDlg thread have any resonance for you? I'd conspire with you to try to create a thread that Laurel wouldn't object to and meet a need? Maybe? Think about it

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot and can't find the thread in question. I'm going to feel like a moron after that rant, though, if something like what I want already exists. :oops:

I didn't realize when I joined this site that I'd be a fetus. :(

I get where you're coming from. I'm a little too, mostly sfw. But I do call my partner "daddy" in bed sometimes. The sfw little communities shit on the nsfw communities a lot and it sucks when you don't really belong to either. Do you age regress or play non sexually?

Dear God, the shit that littles in general have to put up with. You'd think that, given that, they wouldn't turn on each other, too. :rolleyes:

I actually play both sexually and non-sexually. Sometimes, I want Daddy to fuck me, and sometimes, I want to send him a picture of a page I colored and let him tell me it's very nice. He's good about humoring me!

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot and can't find the thread in question. I'm going to feel like a moron after that rant, though, if something like what I want already exists. :oops:

Dear God, the shit that littles in general have to put up with. You'd think that, given that, they wouldn't turn on each other, too. :rolleyes:

I actually play both sexually and non-sexually. Sometimes, I want Daddy to fuck me, and sometimes, I want to send him a picture of a page I colored and let him tell me it's very nice. He's good about humoring me!
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/daddys-little-girl-third-edition.1531773/

I post there and keep an eye on that thread regularly.
Check it out...

And rants are good. no apologies needed.

DDlg to me is so much about creating safe space. Have you had success in that dynamic in person or on line in having an increase in comfort, improve self care and/or reduce anxiety? If so can you say a bit about it.

DDlg to me is so much about creating safe space. Have you had success in that dynamic in person or on line in having an increase in comfort, improve self care and/or reduce anxiety? If so can you say a bit about it.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/someone-to-watch-over-me.1289244/

Hey Bunny - here is another thread you might like. Honey started it but it has largely been tended by me. Maybe we could get it going again? 🤔

I want you to know that I am totally not just ignoring your questions. I am having A Hard Time right now, and I just don't have the spoons to answer in a way I would like to. I promise, I will get back to you on this. Thank you for taking the time to find some threads for me. :rose: :rose: :rose:

I want you to know that I am totally not just ignoring your questions. I am having A Hard Time right now, and I just don't have the spoons to answer in a way I would like to. I promise, I will get back to you on this. Thank you for taking the time to find some threads for me. :rose: :rose: :rose:
No worries. no rush. In your own time. Reach out if I can help ❤️

Of all my various mental maladies, I have to say, I don't experience a whole lot of anxiety (usually), so I can't speak too much to that. I can, however, run my mouth about the rest of it. ;)

Just the act of being in the little headspace is enough to increase my comfort in general. When I can do it around people I care about, it's even more so. I have a few friends who totally understand the little thing and aren't weirded out by it. So I'm able to indulge the non-sexual little side of me around them. And then, of course, there's Daddy, who makes everything better. :)

As far as self-care goes, Daddy has bullied me into exercising daily. (I say that as lovingly as possible.) I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, surprising absolutely no one, including me, as I am a fat girl who's also on an atypical antipsychotic (Abilify) for the treatment of my bipolar 1 disorder. (I am just full of diseases and disorders!) He's left my diet to me, as long as I exercise and take my meds. The med-taking is not a problem because I've been taking meds in general for so long that it's automatic for me. I brush my teeth in the morning, and then I pop my pills. The exercising, though...I hate it. :ROFLMAO:

Daddy is good at making me feel like I have a safe space to be myself. He has his flaws, sure, but he's the kindest man I've ever met.

The only thing I guess I'm really missing is a group made of other littles. I live in a fairly small city, and I *may* be blackballed from at least one of the groups here (entirely my own fault). So online would be the ideal place for me, for something like that.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/someone-to-watch-over-me.1289244/

Hey Bunny - here is another thread you might like. Honey started it but it has largely been tended by me. Maybe we could get it going again? 🤔

Thank you! Going to go take a look at it now!

Do you like baseball? Are you a fan of Montgomery Biscuits? :)

Do you like baseball? Are you a fan of Montgomery Biscuits? :)

I do like baseball, but I haven't watched it in years. My favorite major league team was the Atlanta Braves, and they broke my heart so many times, I finally gave up watching. I watched when they won their first World Series in 1995. I was 11, and we had just gone nearly a week without power due to Hurricane Opal. They turned it back on in time for me to see them win it all.

When they finally won their second one last year, I posted on Facebook something like, "I know right now, 14-year-old me is somewhere, absolutely losing her shit."

Ah, the Biscuits! I grew up about an hour from Montgomery and remember when the team was founded. I never watched them, but I sort of have a soft spot for them for that reason.

Bonus factoid: One of the reasons I was so invested in baseball is because I played softball in high school. Actually, I played from the 4th grade to the 12th grade. Wasn't bad at it, either. :)

I do like baseball, but I haven't watched it in years. My favorite major league team was the Atlanta Braves, and they broke my heart so many times, I finally gave up watching. I watched when they won their first World Series in 1995. I was 11, and we had just gone nearly a week without power due to Hurricane Opal. They turned it back on in time for me to see them win it all.

When they finally won their second one last year, I posted on Facebook something like, "I know right now, 14-year-old me is somewhere, absolutely losing her shit."

Ah, the Biscuits! I grew up about an hour from Montgomery and remember when the team was founded. I never watched them, but I sort of have a soft spot for them for that reason.

Bonus factoid: One of the reasons I was so invested in baseball is because I played softball in high school. Actually, I played from the 4th grade to the 12th grade. Wasn't bad at it, either. :)
What’s the difference between baseball and softball other than you must pitch from underneath, kinda? I know, I could Google, but why bother when I can ask here. :p

I looooooove the Biscuits’ logo and the team name. Trash Pandas is another good one. You’re spoilt for good team names in Alabama!

Back