Androgynous lookers

Which I guess can be pretty exciting to see the changes in one's body as it is transformed.
Again, only speaking for myself...yep the physical changes that come with hormones are sweet, but the mental re-alignment was absolutely earthshaking for me!
I would never, ever go back just because mentally I am in so much of a better place now.

I try to avoid blatant self-promotion, but this story of mine might shed some light on the topic
Goalposts
Stickygirl, this was a great read so much so that I got a bit teary eyed a bit as well as being a bit enraged as I kind of felt the hurt/disappointment Vicki must have felt, I found myself rooting for another ending, don't get me wrong I loved Lotte & her seeming commitment to each other and somehow wondered what would have possibly happened to her if not for Lotte in her corner. Vicki giving up what she loved was a travesty but not an unexpected one. I'll end it here as this big old man has tears still running down his face thinking about it.

Stickygirl, this was a great read so much so that I got a bit teary eyed a bit as well as being a bit enraged as I kind of felt the hurt/disappointment Vicki must have felt, I found myself rooting for another ending, don't get me wrong I loved Lotte & her seeming commitment to each other and somehow wondered what would have possibly happened to her if not for Lotte in her corner. Vicki giving up what she loved was a travesty but not an unexpected one. I'll end it here as this big old man has tears still running down his face thinking about it.
Oh bless you :rose: - it is a weeping ending and it got me choked up writing it! There is a resolution of sorts in Goalposts 2

Back