Ange has a story in the Halloween contest

Tathagata said:
kinda like I used to...until I found your evil core...

:D

lol you make me sound like Lex Luther ...I dont want to be a short bald guy!!!:p

Lots of people....they are born with beady little eyes and missing hearts so their Mommies send them straight to evil villain kindergarten for an accelerated program

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I won't start another thread...

Tathagata said:
Nope,
never I hate them

hehehe
you talking to my mom??
You'd tell her lies and I'd be grounded for life
meanie
:p

I would not! I ain't no snitch. I'd tell her you're a very nice boy, that she did a good job, and I'd mean it, too.

So there.

*Catbabe* said:
lol you make me sound like Lex Luther ...I dont want to be a short bald guy!!!:p

lex luther isn't short though he is bald. i always picture him looking like gene hackman, thanks to the movie.

i know you're short though. heehee.

Angeline said:
lex luther isn't short though he is bald. i always picture him looking like gene hackman, thanks to the movie.

i know you're short though. heehee.

Oh, you're just bad this morning.:p I may be slightly below average height-wise ; )

I think of him as short because he was shorter than superman... but then who isn't shorter than superman?

*Catbabe* said:
Oh, you're just bad this morning.:p I may be slightly below average height-wise ; )

I think of him as short because he was shorter than superman... but then who isn't shorter than superman?

god?

a really big piece of krytonite?

(I'm not that tall. I used to be 5'6, but I think I'm starting to shrink, lol.)

Angeline said:
god?

a really big piece of krytonite?

(I'm not that tall. I used to be 5'6, but I think I'm starting to shrink, lol.)

Mount Krypton ;)

See... if you shrink just a little more we will be the same height and then who will be sorry for making short jokes? Huh? huh? huh?:p

*Catbabe* said:
Mount Krypton ;)

See... if you shrink just a little more we will be the same height and then who will be sorry for making short jokes? Huh? huh? huh?:p

my best girlfriend for most of my life is a little shortie. i have about four million high heel jokes alone. don't get me started.

Angeline said:
my best girlfriend for most of my life is a little shortie. i have about four million high heel jokes alone. don't get me started.

Hmmm, this could go badly for me....

Is ee there? Tell him I need to talk to him . I"m tellin on you Ange, ya meanie.:p ;)

*Catbabe* said:
Hmmm, this could go badly for me....

Is ee there? Tell him I need to talk to him . I"m tellin on you Ange, ya meanie.:p ;)

He's watching the Patriots game. Good luck getting him to answer, lol.

Freakin football. ; )

My sensitive and delicate soul should be so much more important.:D ;)

*Catbabe* said:
Freakin football. ; )

My sensitive and delicate soul should be so much more important.:D ;)

not to mention mine!

but i give up, lol. i'm gonna go do laundry and read.

Angeline said:
not to mention mine!

I would say have fun but that just seems wrong in the face of laundry.;) :rose:

May you encounter as few stains as possible and not run out of soap. There, that's my best effort.

Angeline said:
not to mention mine!

ahem,

I aint the one with all the laundry to do.

Im set for 2 more weeks.

:p :kiss:

Angeline said:
Well, he didn't do them yet.

And women have more clothes. They just do.

Ange, dontcha know that intent to do the dishes is exactly the same as actually doing the dishes? Except of course that the dishes are still dirty...a minor detail .;)

*Catbabe* said:
Ange, dontcha know that intent to do the dishes is exactly the same as actually doing the dishes? Except of course that the dishes are still dirty...a minor detail .;)

i was mean. he's cooking dinner tonight, too. really he's very sweet. ok?

lol

Angeline said:
i was mean. he's cooking dinner tonight, too. really he's very sweet. ok?

lol

I know he's a sweetie. I was just teasin cause I know he can take it.;)

Ange , your story made me read some of the other ones and now I am fighting a powerful urge to write one. As if I want to write a story right now? In like four days? That would be insane...whats wrong with me? Maybe I will go write a poem.:eek:

*Catbabe* said:
I know he's a sweetie. I was just teasin cause I know he can take it.;)

Ange , your story made me read some of the other ones and now I am fighting a powerful urge to write one. As if I want to write a story right now? In like four days? That would be insane...whats wrong with me? Maybe I will go write a poem.:eek:

Yeah I know. He's feisty too. Once he told some guy from Florida on the GB to "go eat a bowl of fire ants." That's my favorite.

So look. I wrote my story in two nights. About four hours each night. You can do that. Now you have to. I think you should just so I can start a thread for you. :D

:kiss:

the laundry is done. guess what isn't?

Back