Ange has a story in the Halloween contest

Tathagata said:
and twice as dangerous too
:p

But not nearly as stinky...

Btw Ange despite starting a story and having it planned out in my head, I have a feeling that it isnt going to happen in time...and then of course it wont happen at all because I dont have deadling loaming over me. I only write poems without deadlines and even then I am freakin slow. : )

I'll second that Tahagata :eek: :D

*sniff sniff* No you smell good;) :rose:

You did forget to mention the time it takes to edit :eek: :devil:

Hiya ange:)

*Catbabe* said:
But not nearly as stinky...

Btw Ange despite starting a story and having it planned out in my head, I have a feeling that it isnt going to happen in time...and then of course it wont happen at all because I dont have deadling loaming over me. I only write poems without deadlines and even then I am freakin slow. : )

Oh well. I suppose I should be relieved, lol. I know how good you are with those stories.

I still can't walk past a box of chocolates without thinking....well never mind. You know anyway. :D

Angeline said:

I still can't walk past a box of chocolates without thinking....well never mind. You know anyway. :D

i've had that problem since puberty

Angeline said:
Oh well. I suppose I should be relieved, lol. I know how good you are with those stories.

It scares me Ange that you remember these things....I like to pretend that nobody reads them, let alone remembers them.:eek: ;)

*Catbabe* said:
It scares me Ange that you remember these things....I like to pretend that nobody reads them, let alone remembers them.:eek: ;)

well, i figure you and harpoon are the only others who do--and you both know from watching me torment people in chat that I'm nowhere near as sweet as some people think. :D

Of course the monkey is probably off sleuthing even as we speak...

Tathagata said:
is " sleuthing" a euphemism for making stomach pancakes??

:mad:

i think the more significant question is what is "making stomach pancakes" a euphanism for...

never mind. i can figure it out.

Angeline said:
i think the more significant question is what is "making stomach pancakes" a euphanism for...

never mind. i can figure it out.

I didnt know either but decided it might be best not to ask...

*Catbabe* said:
I didnt know either but decided it might be best not to ask...

you know i'm pretty educated. and street savvy. i'm a city girl after all, but i have to say between tath's posts here and hanging out with ee, my knowledge of well certain expressions is vastly increasing--even at my advanced age.

Angeline said:
you know i'm pretty educated. and street savvy. i'm a city girl after all, but i have to say between tath's posts here and hanging out with ee, my knowledge of well certain expressions is vastly increasing--even at my advanced age.

if he was from boston I'd have you ask him about " shaking hands with the mayor"

Angeline said:
I'm leaving to pick him up from work soon. I'll ask in the car. :D

:heart:

wait. could this cause an accident?

not unless he asks you to do it while driving.........

Back