Ange has a story in the Halloween contest

Angeline said:
Yeah I know. He's feisty too. Once he told some guy from Florida on the GB to "go eat a bowl of fire ants." That's my favorite.

So look. I wrote my story in two nights. About four hours each night. You can do that. Now you have to. I think you should just so I can start a thread for you. :D

:kiss:

the laundry is done. guess what isn't?

Accck, I will think about it( I already have a word page open) as long as you promise no threads for me!!!:eek:

I will be in such a rush, it will probably be filled with sentence fragements and spelling mistakes. Don't make me go hide under the bed in shame.:p

Angeline said:
Well, he didn't do them yet.

And women have more clothes. They just do.
That much I'll grant. But I can't figure out why they have to wear them all in a single week. How does one week between laundry days yield 15 pairs of panties? Did I miss a math class?

flyguy69 said:
That much I'll grant. But I can't figure out why they have to wear them all in a single week. How does one week between laundry days yield 15 pairs of panties? Did I miss a math class?

Interesting which item of clothing draws your eye...:p ;)

*Catbabe* said:
Well, it's not like I count them or anything... Alright, I count them. But I don't check to make sure they were worn!

*Catbabe* said:

i'm betting you don't want to get into a "panty" discussion here do you??

Tathagata said:
i'm betting you don't want to get into a "panty" discussion here do you??

well for the record, since they are *my* panties, I had six pairs (I did laundry on the seventh day--cleanliness and godliness you know). Hear that flyguy? And there would have been more but not mine if certain people didn't go commando...

:eek:

and I wear clean clothes every day. it seems like the right thing to do.

Tathagata said:
or see through
:D
Probably what ee was wearing when Ange decided he must be going commando.

But not hers.

Unless she wanted him to.

Angeline, do you have any see-through panties?

flyguy69 said:
Probably what ee was wearing when Ange decided he must be going commando.

But not hers.

Unless she wanted him to.

Angeline, do you have any see-through panties?

Yeah. I got em when eve and i went panty-shopping at the mall. Our version of a coffee klatsch.

Thought you might like to see this, Ange

Snipped from the Halloween Contest thread on the AH:

Autumn In New York should win, but probably won't.

Edited to add: Just realized that doesn't quite sound right. Didn't think you'd want to see the probably won't part. That was part of a rant-type post. Just thought you'd like to see the beginning of the statement, really. :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:
*Catbabe* said:
That would be insane...whats wrong with me? Maybe I will go write a poem.:eek: [/B]

Its a short list should I email it to you?:devil:

And when did you get panties?:p :kiss:

Re: Thought you might like to see this, Ange

minsue said:
Snipped from the Halloween Contest thread on the AH:

Autumn In New York should win, but probably won't.

Edited to add: Just realized that doesn't quite sound right. Didn't think you'd want to see the probably won't part. That was part of a rant-type post. Just thought you'd like to see the beginning of the statement, really. :rolleyes: ;)

I liked it. :D

Thank you. I have 36 votes and a score of 4.71. Still. Listen you poets--me and The Mutt need reads and votes. Oh yeah, and that Mabeuse guy, too. He's a good poet, though he claims not. :)

Last edited:
Harpoon said:
Its a short list should I email it to you?:devil:

And when did you get panties?:p :kiss:

Y'all (a common Canadian phrase) need to get your minds of panties...people are going to start to talk.:p ;)

Back