Another Day And Another Plagiarism Story Out Of Academia

You might accept overheated editorials from outlets such as "The Patriot's Knife" as fact.
I choose to roll my eyes at them.

"It's an irrefutable FACT that if you don't count women's votes in the 2020 Presidential election, Donald Trump WON in a LANDSLIDE!"

Derp
I think Florida, Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Arizona, and Alabama are all trying to pass legislation repealing women's voting rights before the election.

Only property owners should vote, and based on the crying immature demands the voting age should be raised to 30

Oh the article is very race and gender specific. There is also the implication that the investigations are ongoing.
I'm aware of what the article says and why the OP chose it.

Hey, here's an idea! How about you only let registered Republicans vote? We don't need no steenking democracy!
And make sure those registered Republicans are (cis straight) WHITE MALES.

I mean, has anyone seen Herschel Walker lately?

200w.gif

Arguably neither does only picking white guys.
Actually that works just fine, since there's enough internal variation in the population plus it is a high average IQ group.

You only have a problem when you create a subsidy structure or get too far to the left on the bell curve (Appalachia, California).

DEI makes a convenient boogeyman for all of your life's failings. Much more fun to rail against than CRT, BLM and antifa, right?
I have a few failings. Most involve not implementing successful decisions earlier in life.

The real failings unfolding before us today are in the liberal universities like Columbia, which could turn the page and fire the female terrorist supporter running their university. She was a DEI promotion without regard for ability or qualification. The hardcore group of radical students raising hell at Columbia and fighting the police are people who would actually join Hamas if they were to recruit on the campus and who would be happy to fight and kill other Americans. They need to be crushed and disciplined

I have a few failings. Most involve not implementing successful decisions earlier in life.

The real failings unfolding before us today are in the liberal universities like Columbia, which could turn the page and fire the female terrorist supporter running their university. She was a DEI promotion without regard for ability or qualification. The hardcore group of radical students raising hell at Columbia and fighting the police are people who would actually join Hamas if they were to recruit on the campus and who would be happy to fight and kill other Americans. They need to be crushed and disciplined
Students have been kicked out of the University. Some protestors are not students and Columbia cannot do anything about them.

DEI is classic human narcissism: blame whoever is succeeding and use guilt to steal their stuff.

You seem distraught.

It's a nice sunny Spring day, why don't you go outside, get some fresh air and stroke your steel peener substitute.

That always seems to make you feel better.

Back