another plug, if she can't get you hard, you need to bury it in the backyard.

Freya2 said:
It was quite the time to be had by all....well one anyways!

Alone time yet? :D

What's holding me up? Giving it a rest for now - I don't want to wear the poor little thing out. ;)

Ahhh fair enough :)

PBW

Freya2 said:
Hey! I need some motivation for those. ;)

Go here, sign in, choose galleries, then current gallery. 3rd pic down on the left is what I'll picture you in during my session tonight.

http://www.mr-s-leather-fetters.com/

:D

oh my... that is some sensory deprivation... :)

we'll have to work up to that I think hehehe... <winks>

have fun during your session :)

pbw

P. B. Walker said:
oh my... that is some sensory deprivation... :)

we'll have to work up to that I think hehehe... <winks>

have fun during your session :)

pbw

LOL! As soon as I saw that Pic, I thought "PBW!!!!!!!!!!!!". It just screamed your name, hunny.

*snorts*

Wonder if it has an opening to fit the strap on through?

Freya2 said:
LOL! As soon as I saw that Pic, I thought "PBW!!!!!!!!!!!!". It just screamed your name, hunny.

*snorts*

Wonder if it has an opening to fit the strap on through?

lmao.. your silly... ,winks.

i don't see any openings... thank gawd...

pbw

Nice.....but she didn't get me hard - or wet.

Hmmm...maybe that's because I've just spent an hour making a cassette for some one special as a little "stocking stuffer"? :D

P. B. Walker said:
lmao.. your silly... ,winks.

i don't see any openings... thank gawd...

pbw

Well, you're safe for now then.

For the night actually - I'm off to bed now to dream of you encased in black leather and me in my strap on. ;)

Night hun - thanks for playing.

Freya2 said:
I did that once for someone. Had the mike between my legs so he could hear the wet, smooshy sounds along with all the things I mentioned above.

yummmmm that's good on the phone.

I need to apologize. We totally hijacked this thread away from its original topic - I guess this is what that OO was talking about.

Sorry.

Oh, that's OK. I re-named it in my head the Freya and PBW Flirt thread long ago. ;)

Yeah I'm sorry too... I guess like Cuckolded_blk_man says... us men can't control ourselves around a fine ass woman like Freya who knows what she's doing :)

PBW "I swear, I was at her mercy... "

Hey, why is my credit card overdrawn now? DOH.

P. B. Walker said:
Yeah I'm sorry too... I guess like Cuckolded_blk_man says... us men can't control ourselves around a fine ass woman like Freya who knows what she's doing :)

You brat! You are not putting this all on me! After what you said to me last night, you deserve at least half the blame.

Freya2 said:
You brat! You are not putting this all on me! After what you said to me last night, you deserve at least half the blame.

LMAO... shucks...

ok... uhmm... for the first part I was in control and my brain was functioning properly...

but once she said she put the mic between her thighs while she played... I was entired not of my right mind... *weg*

PBW "Freya, Fair?"

P. B. Walker said:
LMAO... shucks...

ok... uhmm... for the first part I was in control and my brain was functioning properly...

but once she said she put the mic between her thighs while she played... I was entired not of my right mind... *weg*

PBW "Freya, Fair?"

Freya always plays fair. :)

I was just relating a past experience - I truly apologize if it addled your brain in any way. Of course that was not my intent at all. :D

Freya2 said:
Freya always plays fair. :)

I was just relating a past experience - I truly apologize if it addled your brain in any way. Of course that was not my intent at all. :D

Uhhh huh sure sure...

I'm not sure why, but I'm positive you deserve a spanking.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

This is a libelous misrepresentation. I never said any such thing.

P. B. Walker said:
Uhhh huh sure sure...

I'm not sure why, but I'm positive you deserve a spanking.

PBW

Oh no! A spanking? I'd just hate that.

And CBM would never say that - he thinks I'm a Nazi. :)

Freya2 said:
Oh no! A spanking? I'd just hate that.

And CBM would never say that - he thinks I'm a Nazi. :)

Huh? wha? Sorry... I became spell bound from looking at your breasts (in the AV).

What day is it?

Where am I?

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Huh? wha? Sorry... I became spell bound from looking at your breasts (in the AV).

What day is it?

Where am I?

PBW

Now how are you going to tie me up and give me a proper spanking if you can't even pay attention?

Freya2 said:
Now how are you going to tie me up and give me a proper spanking if you can't even pay attention?

Oh I would find focus somewhere... I think once I realize that I can have my way with you after you are tied up, things would progress nicely. :) But the question is... would ya trust me enough to let me tie you up and blindfold ya? :)

PBW "Mmm I wonder if I could drive you insane with just a feather on those breasts... Or would I have to pull out the ice and candles? <winks>"

P. B. Walker said:
Oh I would find focus somewhere... I think once I realize that I can have my way with you after you are tied up, things would progress nicely. :) But the question is... would ya trust me enough to let me tie you up and blindfold ya? :)

PBW "Mmm I wonder if I could drive you insane with just a feather on those breasts... Or would I have to pull out the ice and candles? <winks>"

Feathers work. ;)

Are you a trustworthy sort? You don't play fair in late night flirt games. :)

Freya2 said:
Feathers work. ;)

Are you a trustworthy sort? You don't play fair in late night flirt games. :)

I think I am... :) You'll have to ask around.

Ohhh sorry my dear.. but all is fair in flirting... or else I would have called "foul" several times last night. LOL

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
I think I am... :) You'll have to ask around.

Ohhh sorry my dear.. but all is fair in flirting... or else I would have called "foul" several times last night. LOL

PBW

I thought I was quite restrained and ladylike last night. You took advantage of my delicate nature to tease me with naughty thoughts.

Back