any other cumsluts?

I love cum, I love seeing its quirt out, I love the taste and to feel it dry on my nipples.
I'd be more than happy to jack off for you while you watch me and I'd be sure to aim for your tits or better yet you could give me a hand job and point my cock at your tits as I ejaculate my hot semen on them for you .

Thank you!
I'd be more than happy to jack off for you while you watch me and I'd be sure to aim for your tits or better yet you could give me a hand job and point my cock at your tits as I ejaculate my hot semen on them for you .

No, thank you Betty, I "aim" to please.

I'm male, mid 60s (old), and have bi fantasies. I'm not what you are asking for, I know, but I would love to learn to become a cum-slut for another man. Never tried it... yet.
Never too late...
and no-one ever feel lonely on the Literotica Forum.

Of all my years cant say I've ever met a woman who had a love for cum. Couple who enjoyed seeing me shoot my cum on them, but for the taste and needing wasnt so lucky !

Totally the same type of cumslut here...Just cover me

Attachments

• E63C4DC4-3F61-465F-B83D-6D8AAF592971.jpeg
    E63C4DC4-3F61-465F-B83D-6D8AAF592971.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 57
Of all my years cant say I've ever met a woman who had a love for cum. Couple who enjoyed seeing me shoot my cum on them, but for the taste and needing wasnt so lucky !
Or they haven’t told you that they like it 😬

my opinion is when you swallow cum you should at least like it
Maybe not love it like for example I do but you should be comfortable with sperm 😊

Or they haven’t told you that they like it 😬

my opinion is when you swallow cum you should at least like it
Maybe not love it like for example I do but you should be comfortable with sperm 😊
I have known women who collected sperm to drink in a cocktail glass once a week.

Back