any other cumsluts?

Like most things in life it is all about good timing......and a nice finish for all.

Wow really, i've never had a woman want that, not sure how i'm supposed to feel about it.
Just say anything you want dear. Obviously it has to be pretty close together or you have to be a little creative. I don't like to go too long after I have had an orgasm as I start getting sensitive. Certainly it is great to be able to just cuddle up and drift off after a nice cum.

🙋🙋🙋🙋

Meeee!! I definitely enjoy being filled and covered with cum. It looks fantastic dripping off my chin onto my tits, or over my ass. Not picky about where, I just want to make sure my guy cums and had thoroughly enjoyed me.
I love cumming on my girl. Young or old, single or cheating married girl. It’s one of my all time favorite things. Whether I’m asleep and awake to find her sucking me or she’s waiting to feel it shoot as I Jack my eleven inch dick on her face tits and belly, I enjoy the feeling and love seeing her ruined skin bathed in my warm seed. I tend to shoot a lot of cum.

There is just something special about feeling the man's need and being able to satisfy it. Feeling his hard cock throbbing as he releases inside of me. Pussy is best but mouth is good too. Even anal if he needs it.
Yes. Well said. It’s the right spirit, mind set, and attitude. Makes it even more erotic when my supplicant wants it as you say it.

I love seeing a guy getting off. it is such a huge turn-on. The throbbing... pulsating... it's very exciting. and then to see his face when he gets there.
That's how my wife and I have come to enjoy regular facials. I love watching my sperm land on her face, and she loves watching my O-face, so it's the best seat in the house. It means she's always looking up with her eyes open too which just makes cumming on her that much more exciting. Win-win!

It enhances my pleasure to know that I am giving as well as getting. I imagine it is the same for a guy. Knowing that she wants you inside of her and she wants you to cum good too
Absolutely - there is serious synergy there. Her arousal and pleasure amps up mine, so I'm always interested in increasing hers. Just the opposite holds true for me as well. If I'm getting the vibe that she's not enjoying it (or she flat out tells me), it realy deflates the mood.

Absolutely - there is serious synergy there. Her arousal and pleasure amps up mine, so I'm always interested in increasing hers. Just the opposite holds true for me as well. If I'm getting the vibe that she's not enjoying it (or she flat out tells me), it realy deflates the mood.
That would have to be really cold to get to the point of fucking and then saying you are just not into it. At that point one should at least fake it.

That would have to be really cold to get to the point of fucking and then saying you are just not into it. At that point one should at least fake it.
Well, not really thinking of that...More like we'll spontaneously change to a new foreplay activity or a new position, and it may not work for one or the other. Easy enough to stop and do something different.

Back